Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why does coins change price constantly?  (Read 4689 times)
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:13:00 PM

In my opinion the most part of coins just lose their investments and working about them to rise up when they come to the market. I guess so many of them are scums.
If we compare the market of its company in 2016 and now, then today more than half of ico companies are scammers or projects that do not have investment appeal at all.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:17:34 PM

In my opinion the most part of coins just lose their investments and working about them to rise up when they come to the market. I guess so many of them are scums.
If we compare the market of its company in 2016 and now, then today more than half of ico companies are scammers or projects that do not have investment appeal at all.
I guess that's a big factor why prices of each crypto nowadays becomes really volatile, and constant change cannot be controlled since traders haven't got what they aimed to take. Furthermore, current bearish market wasn't corrected yet and worst is more panic holders are giving up. Although the strong hodlers still intact, its easy yet to recover while the market doesn't have greener signs to climb up.

minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:03:11 PM

The price of alternative coins depends on many factors. I think that no coin can be stable. This is the specificity of cryptocurrency.

joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:05:19 AM

The price of coins certainly depends on the volume of buyers and sellers. And the market for stability, in my opinion, is very difficult because there are many transactions that occur in the market. What's more, throughout 2019, market prices have fallen because many salespeople panicked.
Demand and supply keeps the market moving if demand drops, price drops with it. If buyers feel a token is too costly they will set buy order lower than the price a seller who needs urgent cash will sell into those low orders price keeps dropping. Market is volatile it can't be stabilized its either being manipulated up or down.
victoria444
Copper Member

Activity: 258
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:01:04 AM

The price of coins is determined by the by demand and supply of that coin. That is to say, the lower the demand the price will change.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:56:25 AM

The price of coins is determined by the by demand and supply of that coin. That is to say, the lower the demand the price will change.
the opposite is also the case, if market demand increases it can also grow asset prices on the market. we are in a bad condition, where at low prices the market demand drops very far. maybe because many people who choose to hold their assets from them must trade on the market.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:22:40 PM

the opposite is also the case, if market demand increases it can also grow asset prices on the market. we are in a bad condition, where at low prices the market demand drops very far. maybe because many people who choose to hold their assets from them must trade on the market.
Today, many factors have a very strong effect on falling prices. First of all, many users of cryptocurrencies are trying to sell obscure coins in order to buy new cryptocurrencies over the river and thus, the current state of the cryptocurrency market, leave them for long-term storage in order to get a normal profit after some time.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:59:44 PM

It seems to me that the price of a coin depends on the news. In addition, most alternative coins depend on the price of Bitcoin.

Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 04:00:34 PM

Supply/demand of coins. Some coins are influenced by Bitcoin, some by news, but for Bitcoin, it's sudden rises and downfalls, i think chinese are to be blamed. They surely must do some speculations with it.

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:09:27 PM

It seems to me that the price of a coin depends on the news. In addition, most alternative coins depend on the price of Bitcoin.
It's still depends on how bitcoin moves, most of the time whatever trend bitcoin go the alts followed, as community mostly sell when they seen the bitcoin falls and they wanted to easily quit before losing more money, this behaviors are frequently seen inside the market, adding the bearish trend which also
affecting investors trust.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:21:27 PM

It's still depends on how bitcoin moves, most of the time whatever trend bitcoin go the alts followed, as community mostly sell when they seen the bitcoin falls and they wanted to easily quit before losing more money, this behaviors are frequently seen inside the market, adding the bearish trend which also
affecting investors trust.
the outline of the market fundamentals still seems to be driven by bitcoin, but for some news it feels untrue and remains independent because supply and demand remain reactors that influence the foundation of technical analysis.

news will be formed if momentum is welcomed by orders on several scales, so it is only natural that prices continue to change constantly.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 08:34:37 PM

The cryptocurrency market is always very volatile. I think we should not be surprised. We should be able to make money from it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:10:08 PM

I think this is due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is not subject to control. Perhaps the strong fluctuations associated with attempts to manipulate the cryptocurrency market.

playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:31:31 AM

The reasons behind the coins price constantly changing towards upside down because of the popularity and demand it will makes anything to be grow up or in the down direction

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:40:11 AM

The cryptocurrency market is always very volatile. I think we should not be surprised. We should be able to make money from it.

yes it is  .being volatile is advantage but we cannot possibly make money with at all times because the up trend shows verry rarely  .

The reasons behind the coins price constantly changing towards upside down because of the popularity and demand it will makes anything to be grow up or in the down direction

you forgot manipulation . with whales being manipulated the market , they cause strong impact to the price which results for the ups and downs .
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:05:01 PM

Coins and tokens change the price constantly for many reasons. The biggest ones are: the market is open 24/7, order books can be really thin for a certain price you are seeing on CMC, low liquidity, pump'n dumps aka market manipulation for quick profit.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:46:48 AM

Coins and tokens change the price constantly for many reasons. The biggest ones are: the market is open 24/7, order books can be really thin for a certain price you are seeing on CMC, low liquidity, pump'n dumps aka market manipulation for quick profit.
The nature of the market is volatile so we should not question that.
If you understand the market properly, you will also understand its norms, yeah, it's 24/7 and market can be manipulated that's why they move a lot.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:41:04 AM

traders? market predictions? social media? multi answer question, there's unlimited responses from what i can see, anything can have affect on the market especially if it's a pump and dump
isn't the effect of prices and values of crypto currencies dependent on investors and trade movements that we cannot predict with certainty and that is one of the weaknesses in investing in crypto currencies
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 11:38:12 AM

That is because of the demand for the coin?
You would understand it if you try to study it ,
The price of crypto depends on the demand.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:40:25 PM

Why does coins prices fluctuate so much and it is never been constant making predicting price much harder and much riskier and holding on to coins can be the best way right now.

why does it change prices constantly and never stagnant?

It should be that way or else its not called a market but fiat. Ofcourse market fluctuates and changes its price always because this is how it works and this is how we make money from it. Of it doesnt move , no one wants to invest in it because its more like fiat with a more or less fixed price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: