Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:42:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to join in bounty?  (Read 203 times)
laurelmatthew20 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:49:17 AM

I want to earn tokens by joining in a bounty but i don't know where to start.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

You only have a Newbie status so you will be ineligeble for the Bitcointalk signature campaigns, if you have a good following on Facebook or Twitter you could try those options. If you have reasonable content creation skills you could try the Youtube or Article writing bounties.

You can find most of the bounty threads here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:53:31 AM

Joining bounties is not a good way to start. I suggest you go read on Beginners & Help section of the forum, that's a good start. Or you can just search on google for your queries, you don't really need to post this here. Besides you already know how, you even joined an airdrop.

Eth address: 0x74660414dfae86b196452497a4332bd0e6611e82
Bitcointalk username: laurelmatthew20
Telegram username: @laumu

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

Youre rank is Newbie maybe you will cant get a bounty campaign because of your rank it is to find bounty and earn coins but at your it will possibly you get maybe join on airdrop campaign and start collecting coins. Goodluck
trukramor

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

There are many same inquries which are answered hundreds time on this forum. Try to read some suggestions  in order to start to join bounty. Having a newbie account you can participate lots of bounty campaign except signature campaign since finding an ICO accepting newbie is very rare or if have sometimes turning to scam. Check which campaign are you suitable with like social, translation and others.
Dextord

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

To join a bounty campaign you just need a social media account and actively promote their project until the ico campaign ends and do not forget to fill out the registration form and follow the rules they provide
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

There are not many campaigns that allow newbies to participate in bounties. Be active and post regularly, your rank would be upgraded to Jr. Member in a months time then you will participate in most of the bounties.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:17:52 AM

you need to post to earn activities if you have a 30 gain 30 of it you can rank up to Jr.Member and for me its hard to find a campaign that accepts Newbie's.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:23:05 AM

sometimes a low rank does not allow to join companies is certainly not convenient
lmoe23

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:27:01 AM

You need a lot of effort to do when joining a Bounty.

Some bounty campaigns require Social Marketing campaigns like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube (Video Review) etc.

There are other things also that you can do, like if you're good in doing a translation, you can join this campaign by translating the ANN, whitepaper and etc. based on your native language.

And you can join a signature campaign also.

Lastly, "You must be active and read all the rules before joining a bounty"
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

with Newbie ranking you can follow facebook campaign and Twitter campaign if you have more than 300 facebook friends and have more than 300 follower, if you want to join the signature campaign, you must be in Jr.Member, sometimes there is an ico project that accept Newbie but it's very hard to find.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:32:42 AM

the first you are looking for bounty in altcoin forum. then read the forum rules, find bounty or project that is running. try to read whitepapernya first. then join the bounty in accordance with the one you choose, eg sign camp. there are already instructions for bounty
Paul95

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

It is okay, do not start. Everybody wants free tokens but there is no longer place for everyone, only for the best ones!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

Because your rankings are newbie, you can not follow the signature campaign yet. You can join in bounty but in social media campaigns or have special skills such as creating articles or videos. If you want to follow social media campaigns you should have an account with a large following, because the number of followers is very influential on the outcome.
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

First, find a good company, then read the rules and join the work. One of these companies to Eloncity and she's just being generous
minatour

Activity: 687

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

if you want to join bounty, the first step you should do is go here read the rules that are there, if you do according to the rules then you will get a payment

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

You need to have 30 post a wait for 30 days, so you can have a 30 activity and you will be ranked up to jr. member. You can apply now and find a good bounty in altcoin forum. You can join in any campaign if it is for social media.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

You only have a Newbie status so you will be ineligeble for the Bitcointalk signature campaigns, if you have a good following on Facebook or Twitter you could try those options. If you have reasonable content creation skills you could try the Youtube or Article writing bounties.

You can find most of the bounty threads here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Newbie accounts are not ineligible for all signature campaigns, he can join in oax bounty campaign or articles are the best choice except signature.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

I would recommend that you concentrate on learning more about what is required in the bounty campaigns and how you might have something to offer.
Explore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 to see what the bounties are looking for.  If you already have a lot of social media followers you might consider doing social media bounties, but if you have any writing skills or the ability to make videos I would choose that over social media since the social media bounties don't pay very much anymore. You should also work on raising your rank on bitcointalk as it will open up the opportunity to do signature bounties. Here is good place to start learning about forum rank. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2766177.0

2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:00:37 AM

with Newbie ranking you can follow facebook campaign and Twitter campaign if you have more than 300 facebook friends and have more than 300 follower, if you want to join the signature campaign, you must be in Jr.Member, sometimes there is an ico project that accept Newbie but it's very hard to find.
There are so many signatures and they cost us a lot of time and effort, so I think we should join twitter or facebook. This will save us more time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: