Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:29:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best pick this month ?  (Read 644 times)
gameboy366 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:23:22 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 01:42:05 PM by gameboy366

Hello, I want to invest my mined ethereum into some other cryptos. As the market is at it's low this looks like a right time to enter. Please tell which coin or token you think is good to buy right now.

Also i was thinking of buying Dent for some time. It looks like a quality project. Do u think it is any good for investing.
Thanks
Edit: I just want some options, of course I am gonna do my own research.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:03:27 AM

The best pick this month would be lots of coins so you need lots of advices, you need to know the roadmap as you ask for this month. OAX's prototype will be released at the end of june so it could be one of the good picks for this month.

icohunter56

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

I have found a new project
According to the last events, cryptocurrency seems to be the future! I personally think, that one of the best new inventions is ICO. If you are interested in it, I can recommend #CRYPTICS.

I am very confident in this project and I am ready to give a 100% guarantee that these guys will succeed. Check it out #CRYPTICS
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

It is difficult month I think, but I believe that NEO has already gone through the worst of the corrections. You can also try an ICO like Asura Coin or Qurrex that seem to have quite a decent project.

Coin.co.il

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

With the current sitution any Top 10 coin is a good pick. Sooner or later the prices will go back up and now would be the perfect time for a long term investment. Buy low - sell high and don't worry if you have to hodl because it's a lot smarter and easier than to day trade and wasting you time,energy and health. EOS has an upcoming main launch so you can always try them and hope everything goes according to plan without setbacks. It's risky but if it pays off you can make a fairly good profit in the coming months.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:21:37 AM

Hello, I want to invest my mined ethereum into some other cryptos. As the market is at it's low this looks like a right time to enter. Please tell which coin or token you think is good to buy right now.

Also i was thinking of buying Dent for some time. It looks like a quality project. Do u think it is any good for investing.
Thanks

the bitcoin itself it is better to have faith on a coin that has been prove itself for the past year, I do believe that this 3rd to 4th quarter of the year would be the time for bitcoin to have a good value again in the market so it is better to choose bitcoin over the other coin that is in the developing stage right now.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:21:50 AM

Thanks
If you are trying to invest in some other alts i suggest to conduct research first and try check their project if it’s a good one. In my part i pick some alts on my pocket i hold some of XVG and TRON i think these two are good coins to invest and have a good future price.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Try cryptocurrencies that have history of big values like bitcoin and ethereum or other crypto with high potential.
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Thanks

OMG, when prompted for DENT. I feel very sad. I used to own a large amount of DENT, it is about 1 million DENT. but i sold it when its price was $ 0.000x. I feel sad for this crazy decision.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pa1n

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:29:46 AM

I think keep keep in ETH. Dont split other altcoins.Its my opinion but you should give your decision yourself.

iaxakov

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

Thanks
I would keep the Ethereum in your place. This in itself is a good option for retention. It can give the pump at the end of the year or the beginning. I keep it and believe in it.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:37:13 AM

Thanks
If you think investing on Dent is a good choice/option then go for it. You must have done your own research to reach this conclusion. Other peoples opinion does not matter since they will tend to be biased towards the coin they have invested. They will make you invest on coins they invested even if its a shit coin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:39:58 AM

You are looking for the best pick and you are asking for suggestions. If you cannot make that decision on your own with all the coins and tokens out there, then you are really not ready to invest. A lot of people will voice their own opinion about coins they know and even the ones they know nothing about and even get you more confused. Asides that, i may have a reason I would want to invest in a coin which you may see as something absurd, so the best is to do your own due diligence. You can check some article online though for guideline to help you know how to filter out what you want to research on.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Thanks
Recently all the potential coins also dump in the market so your Ethereum is good for future development but if you plan in some other coin EOS is good for the future journey. My suggestion is you have Fiat currency you should invest in many altcoins otherwise you should hold your Ethereum because it is the good growing coin and definitely this will make big success in future.

masha-1v

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

I think keep keep in ETH. Dont split other altcoins.Its my opinion but you should give your decision yourself.
I agree, but if a person so wants. Maybe put a little bit of it on the other good altcoins. Such as Ripple, NEO EOS CARDANO and others.
vatanen

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:52:51 AM

If I were you I will invest my mined ethereum to the top 10 altcoins such as Ripple, NEO, EOS, Cardano, etc. Because it will gave you a much better profits and earning. And also try to check the trend of each coins so you can alwayd have basis in choosing.
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

Thanks
Yes, you can choose some altcoin and start investing when the market is going for a correction as it is today. You can check out NEO, EOS, and Cardano as worthy coins to buy. The Altcoin I think is safer for investment than buying Dent.
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

Thanks
Dent is one good choice for investment, this project has the potential to gain mass adoption, they claim that 1 million users have been reached and mobile data purchase in DENT applications has increased 1060% but I suggest to choose some other coins, do not invest all your funds in one crypto.! maybe you will be interested in projects like BKX and ACT, I think the project has potential and the price is falling, do some research to get more information
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

the market is unstable, many altcoins are down, this is the right time to choose some good altcoins, 1 day ago I bought amon and bought Docademic, because I saw a chance to make a profit, I have benefited from Docademic in that month then, and now i try my luck again.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Thanks
The only rule here is - DYOR, that is - do your won research, you never know why anyone would name this or that coins unless there are some fundamental explanations on the reasons for picking this or that coin. Maybe they promote just what they hold because they themselves got these coins listening to someone. I only can name my long term investment, they are: Strat and CPX. This is not investment advice.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: