Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:46:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best pick this month ?  (Read 644 times)
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:43:14 PM

Hello, I want to invest my mined ethereum into some other cryptos. As the market is at it's low this looks like a right time to enter. Please tell which coin or token you think is good to buy right now.

Also i was thinking of buying Dent for some time. It looks like a quality project. Do u think it is any good for investing.
Thanks
Your mined ethereum is enough because it’s always the best pick for an alts but if you want to invest in other altcoins in the market, then NEO is my pick it is a good coin to hold right now because its price is down for now and anytime soon it will pump up again and back to its $100 price soon.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

eEthereum is a potential altcoin that altcoin good to hold for long term, but if you really want convert it into other altcoin I suggest convert it into aion you can make profit this month and possible you earn double in a short time.

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:35:39 PM

Hello, I want to invest my mined ethereum into some other cryptos. As the market is at it's low this looks like a right time to enter. Please tell which coin or token you think is good to buy right now.

Also i was thinking of buying Dent for some time. It looks like a quality project. Do u think it is any good for investing.
Thanks
I have not even heard about dent before, so I cannot really give an advice on that. The only advice I can give right now is to do thorough research on what you want to invest in rather than basing your decision on other's judgment as you would not get anything tangible or possibly get even more confused.

I could tell you right now to go ahead investing in Dent because you mentioned it, but does that mean I am right. It is an investment, and you really want to be sure yourself you are putting your money in the right place.
gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

I think the best option this month is a new token, it's called FT. My friend recommended it to me, and he's been up 40% in the past few days! You can have a look!

profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

ADA/ETH is quite low and I would pick it for this month. According to my TA it is in a very strong buying area though it may pull back another 20%. But in this case, I would just add to the position. I would expect to gain from 50 to 100% profit within a month. Let us check out my recommendation!
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

Thanks

Ethereum is a good coin, currently I am investing more Ethereum. I think you should not sell it, Ethereum promises a good future. However, the decision is up to you.
fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

Most of coins today are at their best prices for traders who want to invest. Try to check out credits(cs). I have faith that it will hit big after some time.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

Thanks
Indeed, now the market has greatly dropped and there is a sense to enter into a long-term position on several coins. I would choose a few coins from the top 10, stellar and eos and a promising and new coin - iost. But in any case, you must analyze by yourself and make a decision.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

It is difficult month I think, but I believe that NEO has already gone through the worst of the corrections. You can also try an ICO like Asura Coin or Qurrex that seem to have quite a decent project.
As much as I do not like giving opinions in cases like this but rather believe in people making their own decisions, I believe missing qurrex is going to be a regrettable decision anyone will make. This is one exchange that is going to storm the cryptocurrency market and we thought we have seen binance take up this space, but wait for this one as it is going to be some crazily huge exchange to want to be a part of. However, it is still in ICO phase though, but no harm in investing in this one as that would be a brilliant move.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:11:12 PM

It is very risky to get a coin outside Bitcoin these days. I would not have that risk.

almanPeter

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

You can always invest in some projects that will gain profit over the time.

If u are interested in investing money you have to invest in the project which is worth investing in. Socratus is all about it. I suppose It’s the best project in this sphere so far. It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. Good to know that it is designed to help insurance companies to save their money and get their business on a new level. I can strongly recomm
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

There are some really great post ico tokens that are way below their ico price right now.
Projects with incredible futures that are gamechangers in their fields.
Here are two:

Daostack - it's currently about 50% below it's ICO price.  It is the most complete ecosystem for full implementation and governance of dapps (decentralized applications).  There have been attempts before (like wings and district Ox), but none of them come even close to the scope and technical scale of daostack.  It is guaranteed to be the eth to dapps.  If you are looking to invest in the decentralized organization world, than daostack is it.

Polymath - Well, technically they didn't do an ICO, but he price is far below it's normal price the last while (it had been hovering around 90 cents to a dollar before).  This is the one to buy if you believe that securities have a good future.  It is a complete smart contract system for securities.  Not only does it allow for tokens to be generated on the platform (like eth), it also has full functionality for a new startup to go through the entire legal processes of launching a security token. Smart contract platforms themselves perform very well (just look at eos, neo, etc) and on top of that it is the only one with full functionality for securities.

grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

Thanks

Ethereum is a good one choice and good decision too. You're not going to blame yourself to your decision because ethereum is suit in investing. I suggest ADA too, search its background i know you will satisfied in their information.

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:57:16 PM

It is very risky to get a coin outside Bitcoin these days. I would not have that risk.

Why are you talking about Bitcoin, when the OP told us that he has mined Ethereum?
Anyway, I don't think that it's risky to change your ETH or BTC to some other cryptocurrencies, as if BTC will grow, the whole market will follow it, and some coins may even go up faster then it. I would check some projects that have recently finished their ICOs and now are traded on decentralised exchanges under the ICO price, like Amon or Sapien. (Not an advise, just an example)

granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

Thanks

In my opinion, this term is giving many good opportunities, and also, I think the most this opportunities e about the top coins. I don't know about dent, but I think you can think about the top coins.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

Thanks
You should know that I'm paid by Fanchain, but it's something I would look into for the future since it seems like a legitimately good project and something that can progress long into the future.

Aside from that, I can't really speak on anything new since it seems like the market is getting scuffed overall. ICOs seem to be the thing I'd be keeping my eyes on.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:39:22 PM

You can keep it in ETH. But if you want to invest in other crypto, you may go for EOS, ADA or Ripple. Hope you will not be disappointed. Besides, if you are looking for a good ICO, I will say for GRE-Global Risk Exchange. This one would be a god option. But before putting your money there, check all the resources properly.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:37:26 AM

Thanks
Yes, DENT is a quality project and it is a good investment, DENT is offering something special by tokenizing the mobile data industry it has a good use case and i can tell you that you have made the right choice, look at EOS and ADA project too they are both good altcoins you can use some of your mined ethereum to invest in those coins.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

With the current sitution any Top 10 coin is a good pick. Sooner or later the prices will go back up and now would be the perfect time for a long term investment. Buy low - sell high and don't worry if you have to hodl because it's a lot smarter and easier than to day trade and wasting you time,energy and health. EOS has an upcoming main launch so you can always try them and hope everything goes according to plan without setbacks. It's risky but if it pays off you can make a fairly good profit in the coming months.
I would not invest in EOS right now as it is going through some correction, so I would rather chill out a little bit. However, it is understandable that the EOS market is going to turn out huge eventually anyway, which I believe should be a good one. Nevertheless, I would advise that the OP make some good research on whatever he wants to invest in and be ready to stick with that decision because not doing so and expecting quick short term gains, can lead to panic sell. Still, investing with only top 5 or 10 coins will definitely make us richer in short term. Waves is down for continuous three weeks, as per many people's opinion and speculation I like to check my fortunes with it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
CoachApril

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 05:21:17 PM

Thanks
You should know that I'm paid by Fanchain, but it's something I would look into for the future since it seems like a legitimately good project and something that can progress long into the future.

Aside from that, I can't really speak on anything new since it seems like the market is getting scuffed overall. ICOs seem to be the thing I'd be keeping my eyes on.

Wait to see our next few announcements. We're just getting started. It's going to be fun for people who discovered FanChain at this early stage to watch its progress. We're happy to have you on our team and hope you enjoy the ride.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: