Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best pick this month ?  (Read 644 times)
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:44:22 AM

The best pick this month would be lots of coins so you need lots of advices, you need to know the roadmap as you ask for this month. OAX's prototype will be released at the end of june so it could be one of the good picks for this month.
Now, this is the case I talk about every time. This dude right here do have OAX as his signature and apparently promoting it. Now, he may be biased or promoting for the wrong reasons but what I want to point out is that does not take everything in face value but do proper research yourself. I do see most people here are promoting where they have already invested or where are currently enrolled for bounty hunting. I guess that is not the right way of suggestion in an open discussion. If you think Dent is good enough to invest in and have some prospects, then stop asking and make your own decision. No one will be there to give you back your funds if you lose them to any shit project, so be careful.
This is what most of the times happening in this forum. People suggest what they advertise and what they have bought accidentally (not after a clean check). That is the reason I never give importance to such topics as most of the times they are all misleading us. Not this month, for the entire year, I believe into waves as it is under priced right now and may boom in coming days up to 0.01 BTC levels too as per my research and analysis.
LARSBAK

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:58:02 AM

Hello, I want to invest my mined ethereum into some other cryptos. As the market is at it's low this looks like a right time to enter. Please tell which coin or token you think is good to buy right now.

Also i was thinking of buying Dent for some time. It looks like a quality project. Do u think it is any good for investing.
Thanks
For this month's purchase, it looks like Tron will be a good decision. This month Trx has made a pretty good growth and up one rank in coinmarketcap.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:17:01 PM

Hello, I want to invest my mined ethereum into some other cryptos. As the market is at it's low this looks like a right time to enter. Please tell which coin or token you think is good to buy right now.

Also i was thinking of buying Dent for some time. It looks like a quality project. Do u think it is any good for investing.
Thanks
I agree, almost all alts are dropping now. I'm not sure whether the bottom is in or not, but this surely a great time to start buying. Just don't buy at market price, set your buy order in increment and you will get a good buy price average.

My suggestion would be BNB (Binance coin). BNB has been looking good so far, reaching new highs despite Bitcoin going down, reserving its USD value. The reason might be the continuous growth on the exchange itself. Binance has been the #1 exchange by volume, topping OKEx, Bitfinex, Huobi.

Also, let me shill the ICO on my signature. Fanchain is a token for SportCastr app. The idea is to create a sports ecosystem where each party would be rewarded for their contribution. Team fan can be rewarded for their actions, they could get a token which in turn could be used to appreciate contributors like a caster. The token can also be used to buy merchandise from their favourite team. Fanchain team are looking to change the fan role, from the passive consumer to active content contributor.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

Thanks

These are the coins that I would like to recommend for you to invest though they arent yet in any exchanges but once they're listed, make sure to buy from all the dumpers. Here's the list then

1.sgp = sgpay
2.rox = robotina
3.diw = diwtoken
4.mcu = medichain
5.cdm = cryptodime
6.sanc = sancoj
7.rpil = redpillcoin
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

This is kinda off topic, but I believe that a project named Menlo One will be the game changer of all ICOs. It's going to play a major role as an ICO marketplace which enables investors to buy all listed ICOs for a much safer and convenient way of investing. We only need to prove our identity once for KYC requirements. Here's a video of Korean Jew interviewing Menlo's CEO where all the mentioned are discussed in detail  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o&feature=youtu.be
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

I think you shouldn't do that Smiley. You know that ETH is the best altcoin, don't you? So why you need to spend your ETH to invest in another altcoin? Why don't you just hold ETH until its price rise to more than $1000 in next few months? Don't risk your ETH by buying DENT Smiley

It is very wise in my opinion, I would say the same Smiley Because I am spending my money to buy Ethereum, and I would never think to exchange Ether to something different from it...
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

The best choice this month is still bitcoin and ETH. During this time bitcoin and ETH prices fell to the bottom of $ 6000. And now the market is recovering. If you want to invest in short-term, you should choose these two coins

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

The best pick this month is NEO. There is a lot of news about NEO in June, or there are many other options such as ADA, BNB, ETH, and OMG.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
VeLa.RE

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:53:55 PM

Check out Phore (PHR). They are extremely undervalued right now and they have been making huge moves lately. You can get them at a pretty big discount as of right now.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:59:06 PM

I am thinking invest NEO.Neo is under 40$ now.When market will rise, Neo has good potential for better profit.

ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

If you try to invest in some other alts, I suggest to invest 50/50 because I also still believe Ethereum will rise again, the first thing you should do research first and try to check their project if that's good. On my part, I selected a few alts in my pocket, I hold some XVG and TRON, I think both are good coins to invest and have a good future price.
HadadC

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

In general , you can invest a lots of coin.They are seems to good for investment. I pick two coin, NEO AND OmiseGO .Both have good potential.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

I choose few of them cause we are still in bear market.
UBcoin, Surety is my favorite for this month for ICO investments.
For trading my favorite is nano for this month.
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

I think there is lot of excellent coins in the crpto market in which you invest but i will go for neo and ripple . both are excellent coins and have lot of potential.
norcia

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:32:43 AM

I believe you will still get another Ethereum from mining. So if you are willing to take a greater risk on satellite altcoin, it seems that its potential is much greater, as now almost all famous altcoins are not providing significant growth.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:40:05 AM

I believe you will still get another Ethereum from mining. So if you are willing to take a greater risk on satellite altcoin, it seems that its potential is much greater, as now almost all famous altcoins are not providing significant growth.

Like what? What altcoins are not providing significant growth? All altcoins are not fully recovered from the last dip, but don't worry all cryptos will going rise maybe before the end of 2018.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

I would have to say Ethereum, it has had one of the most stable markets since the Bitcoin crash. For the last two weeks its been stable, with actually a decent increase. Luckily I traded what little Btc I did have for Ethereum!!!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
EddyCC

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:46:59 AM

Best pick depends on each person, friend. If I understand welll a project, I put money in. Advice from other people may or may not be good
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:53:50 AM

Thanks

Dent is not good option and invest at this moment is bad idea, you should wait. You can see red zone still running and many coins has no value, if you try to invest I'm afraid your money will stuck in long term period. Wait until August and do analysis again before replace your money. Think again before too late.

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:54:44 AM

I think it's a good idea to invest in ethereum since today's low price and you do not need to buy other tokens.
Because I think the price of ethaneum is increasing because the price has fallen too far and you just need to wait a few months or weeks and the price will increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: