Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoins price is falling.  (Read 1519 times)
Choghonl (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:08:51 AM

Bitcoins price is greatly decreasing right now would it affect the price of other coins if this continuous?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

Of course It will affect the altcoins.
Since bitcoin is the Head of All. 😊
Jendral22

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:37:33 AM

Yes, if the bitcoin price falls then the other coins drop, especially ETH. ETH is the most popular crypto of the year, but for some reason the price of ETH is not soaring, they are very dependent on bitcoin, when bitcoin price drops then ETH price goes down, if bitcoin price is high, then ETH price is also high.
v.berstein

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

I think Bitcoin will be cost $1000 000 and this is not a joke.
troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

In June, I thought there would be growth, but I see the opposite. It seems that bitcoin decided to blow it out completely. I'm sorry, I thought it would swell much longer. A large number of people lost their money.
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:45:07 AM

Bitcoins price is greatly decreasing right now would it affect the price of other coins if this continuous?

I think yes it is possible because as far as I know if I'm not mistaken some other coins specially some altcoins are only depends on bitcoin movements so it means that if btc are continuously decreasing there's a big possibility that some coins are decreasing also to it's value.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

The price of bitcoin influences the price of all alts both directly and indirectly. Firstly the majority of alt coins are not traded to FIAT and so they are only traded against BTC or ETH. If the price of BTC falls then the alt coins price will have to rise in BTC terms in order to remain a level FIAT valuation.

Secondly anything that negatively effects the price of bitcoin normally has similar connotation for alt coins, let's take for example the recent hack of a South Korean exchange. It raises security concerns for all of cryptocurrency and is bad publicity, this is for both BTC and ALTS.

Finally, BTC is still top dog and for many who aren't very well informed they think bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are near enough the same thing, for that reason BTCs strength is representative of that of the whole market, if BTC falls in price the others will follow. This is because as of yet most alt coins aren't well known in the general public and have not yet proven to have much real world utility.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:53:16 AM

That is for sure. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto it making sense that whenever or whatever happen to bitcoin most of other coins will be much affected. Bitcoin has the biggest impact in crypto market so if it's value are continuously falling therefore some other coins are also falling. In fact, there is a truth behind the movements of all coins and is that some of it like altcoins are actually depends on bitcoin movement.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:54:09 AM

yes it will be effect other altcoins since most of altcoins price related to bitcoin so when bitcoin price down altcoins price drops and when Bitcoin price rise eth and others altcoins price rise
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Correctly. Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has been created, and now Bitcoin has become the most powerful coin. Until now no one coin can replace it. Anything that happens to Bitcoin will affect to the other coins. Therefore If Bitcoin decreases then the other coins also come down.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:00:06 AM

In June, I thought there would be growth, but I see the opposite. It seems that bitcoin decided to blow it out completely. I'm sorry, I thought it would swell much longer. A large number of people lost their money.
yes it's been almost a month we see bitcoin prices falling down even now getting worse I think there will be enlightenment for next month it is still like this if it is true at the end of the year will explode we are patient just hope it does happen.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

Yes for sure. If the price of bitcoin is reduced, surely it will impact on the altcoins.Bitcoin is the legend of cryptocurrency,So it will had correction on altcoin.If you are the bitcoin trader,this will be one of best chance to get more dollars from this purchase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

Bitcoins price is greatly decreasing right now
"right now"? are you sure you are capable of checking the price? because from what i can see price has been stable all today specifically it was stable when you started this topic!
it dropped a while ago and that was it.

would it affect the price of other coins if this continuous?
again are you capable of checking the prices? if you don't know how then ask the right questions. if you check prices of each coins and bitcoin and look at their charts you will get your answer.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Of course It will affect the altcoins.
Since bitcoin is the Head of All. 😊
Agree it will.
Its normal tho, natural cycle of markets. People new to bitcoin can be afraid, can make stupid decisions, can sleep badly.
With experience you will see it doesnt matter at all, in long run Bitcoin will always gain value.
genlocy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

Bitcoin price is falling and it's definitely impact on alt coin because bitcoin is the king of all currency.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

Yes,because bitcoin king of crypto.when the price of Bitcoin is falling down there's possible other coin was affected this is the biggest impact of other altcoin.I hope it will bounce back.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Bitcoin has been facing a lot of challenges since early this year, which have not been easy to recover, base on that coinmarket has been on red every point in time, because of the leading coin, which we know as bitcoin
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:21:45 PM

Bitcoin price is falling and it's definitely impact on alt coin because bitcoin is the king of all currency.
Obviously, Altcoins are fall in the current scenario but some startup coins are great hype in last two days so reputed Altcoins only move to down trend others are little raise in market and Bitcoin is always ruling community so many potential altcoins are follow the same way.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
no0dlepunk

Merit: 258

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

People might decide to move to altcoins if the trend keeps on moving downwards. However, the oldies know what to do - buy the fuckin dip!
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

I have checked many news site but still there is no big answer says this is the reason for the dump or anything. I really do find the price dumped news thats it but reason does not mentioned there mate. Kindly let me know if you got the reason about this dump we are seeing now.

Please check the regulations and hacking issue on crypto currencies that is the most problematic things here on the crypto currency market falling reasons. Hope we see the BTC back to 10k USD and even more soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: