Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoins price is falling.  (Read 1519 times)
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

Actually if you notice bitcoin is always the leading coin in crypto world that have the ability to change the price from daily or whatsoever that bitcoin price chance automatically all altcoins goes with the flow to bitcoin price. Bitcoin the main changer in crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

Actually if you notice bitcoin is always the leading coin in crypto world that have the ability to change the price from daily or whatsoever that bitcoin price chance automatically all altcoins goes with the flow to bitcoin price. Bitcoin the main changer in crypto.
Its because all other crypto currencies is created based on bitcoin, so that its flow is likely depend on bitcoin. The dropping of price of bitcoin is based on its characteristics, because bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price of bitcoin is rapidly changing and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease, and that is normal.

NaomiNagata

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

I think that I have found a really good project – Cryptics. It is a cryptocurrency exchange rate forecasting platform, that is making predictions on a base of analysis of collected data from more than 100,000 sources in social networks and 400 technical indicators. It is able to make a daily and hourly forecasts for the crypto market (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and more) with 70% accuracy. I think this is really cool. If you want to know more - https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
ovcijisir

Activity: 1489
Merit: 325

🐪

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

The fall in price is nothing new in cryptocurrency world. I advise you to hold, or to invest in some promising project.

vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:02:25 PM

Bitcoins price is greatly decreasing right now would it affect the price of other coins if this continuous?

Yes, if bitcoin falls it will affect altcoin, because bitcoin is the foundation of crypto. Although the current price of crypto falls low, but you do not worry, because crypto will be more likely to rise again.
sandisunny

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

Bitcoin generally affects the price of other coins because most coins are dependent on it even ethereum. The price ethereum has falling also. The demand for bitcoin is not high at d moment but that not withstanding now is the best time to buy bitcoin or ethereum.
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

Of course, the prices for altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin. But the change in prices can be both in direct dependence, and in the reverse. The change can be determined using the correlation coefficient.
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

There is nothing to fear for long-term investors. Short-term investors need a lot of luck. I am the long termer and waiting with patiently.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:15:57 PM

Yeah nowadays the price of bitcoin is decreasing. Don't be upset about that. Price will hit on big amount. But this price affect on other currencies because most of the crypto currency depend on bitcoin.
kukukoko

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

of course, altcoin to will drop look at the market, is bloody hell rightnow but some will survive. and i hope situation like this will not to long.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

The fall in price is nothing new in cryptocurrency world. I advise you to hold, or to invest in some promising project.

Yes,if the bitcoin price will continuesly to decrease the other coins also will decrease because bitcoin is the king and the others coin will effected if the bitcoin will drop but we dont be panic if the price of bitcoin will decrease because that is normal of pricing of bitcoin and im sure the price of bitcoin will back in normal price.

Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

Bitcoins price is greatly decreasing right now would it affect the price of other coins if this continuous?
It may somehow affect other coins in terms of lerspective to cryptos. Bitcoin right now is in a bad shape and should get back up as soon as possible because many investors is starting to back up and it seems like bitcoin is really going to die. But in my opinion I think it will continouosly fluctuate and it may take years and years of waiting for it to actually go back being the highest rate crypto of all time.

Admsessan

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Yes bitcoin price is falling right now but that doesn't mean it won't rise again. I think this is the best time to acquire bitcoin
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

Yes if bitcoin price falls expect that it will follow by the other crypto because bitcoin still the basis of all cryptocurrencies and if there's a negative news about bitcoin the other crypto would also affected.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

Not all, only those altcoins that depends on bitcoin.
which altcoin you do not depend on bitcoin, all altcoin can not hold the price if bitcoin prices are declining, the reality that occurs in all altcoin markets is that they are always impacted on the reduction of bitcoin

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:56:33 PM

at the moment the price is falling but this is actually a good opportunity to increase the investment, which you say is true if this falling bitcoin can affect other coins, but I think about the fall of bitcoin sometimes other coins have taken the chance, that the coin others will give a green light, so that bitcoin investment switches to another coin.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

It may somehow affect other coins in terms of lerspective to cryptos. Bitcoin right now is in a bad shape and should get back up as soon as possible because many investors is starting to back up and it seems like bitcoin is really going to die. But in my opinion I think it will continouosly fluctuate and it may take years and years of waiting for it to actually go back being the highest rate crypto of all time.
Yes this happens every now and then.This is because there are several factors which contribute to the price of bitcoin.The forces of demand and supply affect the price greatly.If the demand is more then price will rise and vice versa will occur if the demand falls.How much investment is done in bitcoin also determines the price.In today's date more and more people are investing in bitcoin by seeing the profit margins.People hold their bitcoins for price rise and some sell their bitcoins.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

bitcoin history with the longest decline is just happening, maybe this can be made a valuable lesson for all traders in the world to play more careful in bitcoin investment

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:30:53 PM

I heard a lot of speculations that the price of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies generally drops in the month of June. Maybe this is what we are witnessing at the moment. I hope to see a price increase towards the end of the year. Bitcoin price fall affect other coins because one way or the other, these altcoins depends on the price of Bitcoin.
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:56:33 PM

YES bitcoin pulls all the altcoins.  I think that now bitcoin has fallen, it is being overtaken by the price of altcoins, but tomorrow or the day after tomorrow the price of bitcoin will begin to grow. So to speak, many withdraw from bitcoin to Fiat, and back to altcoins. The growth of bitcoin will be due to whales who buy it at an interesting price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: