Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoins price is falling.  (Read 1519 times)
CasualSam

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:34:06 PM

Bitcoins price is greatly decreasing right now would it affect the price of other coins if this continuous?
Yes, when bitcoin falls, other coins are falling in price with it. Market wont move up until btc got cheap enough for the big boys to load up their stack. I'm sure that by the end of this year the cost of bitcoin will pleasantly surprise us all. The moon will be!

Indeed altcoin will follow bitcoin prices, when bitcoin falls then auto altcoin will fall. but not all fall, there are some who can keep the price.
bitcoin is now falling in price, because it is in the correction phase. after this period passes and no bad news overflows it, then bitcoin will rise to the moon.

Bitcoin up altcoins fall (in btc value), Bitcoin down altcoins fall (in btc value + usd value)
kiumilo0o

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:35:27 PM

Positive or negative market news can also be a factor in deciding whether or not the price of electronic money increases. The reason for this is that, depending on market news, the perception of the value of that kind of coin may change.
jirene21

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:35:48 PM

Bitcoins price is greatly decreasing right now would it affect the price of other coins if this continuous?
Yeah, today the price of bitcoin is decreasing right now, but its okay, this scenario is expected by many bitcoin users, but after a few months right now we can feel the sudden increase of the price of bitcoin. We can also expect that bitcoin may hit its peak again in this year 2018.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:36:27 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 05:38:01 PM by tylerderden

Yes everytime the bitcoin price falls the Altcoin market also takes a huge dip maybe its because others think that bitcoin price has fallen so they sell their altcoins to buy cheap bitcoin which induces a bearish trend in Altcoin market too. So this can be the reason why the altcoins price also falls when the price of bitcoin fall and mostly they fall greater than bitcoin as people have more confidence on bitcoin rather than altcoins.
Polly.Nochka

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:46:43 PM

Of course, the drop of bitcoin, just like its growth, always affects the movements of the charts of other crypto-currencies. Everything is interconnected. The difference can only be with the appearance on the market of a new coin, when it can take off at the beginning of its path. But over time, her schedule is aligned with the other altcoins.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:00:26 PM

Yes  bitcoin is falling continously and even other coins are also affected so the best way that we can do for now is to wait and hold for the right time  because if we tend to sell it today were lossing so much of our investment.
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

Everyone feels the same as the fall of Bitcoin prices at the moment but this is why Bitcoin does not have a stable price.
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

Yes of course the price of the Bitcoin is falling but it would not last long because it will rise again and the market will be green and green again. No it does not affect the price of all coins but some how it effect a little but not much.

You just have to wait and be patient and hold on to your coin and tokens and watch the market regularly and if you see the right price that you wanted the sell and. This is the best time to buy Bitcoin anyway in my opinion.

Have Fun  Wink Smiley
JerryJam

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

Bitcoin falls and along with it served other coins.This is a feature of the cryptocurrency. That's normal. Minor fluctuations will lead to stabilization and growth.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
vonnyaries

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:16:47 PM

right now the price of bitcoin is decreasing because of the fake news that happen in the public, and maybe it will happen again if the bitcoin fake news still in there, so i think we should dont believe in news before we do some research first

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
b492222

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

Of course It will affect the altcoins.
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

I just hold bitcoin so I do not care about the price of other coins. But actually the market is falling sharply, everything is falling. Looking forward that the market soon recover Sad
morex0123

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Bitcoin falls and along with it served other coins.This is a feature of the cryptocurrency. That's normal. Minor fluctuations will lead to stabilization and growth.

I agree, all these price movement is normal. Bitcoin price always fluctuates, depending on the demand and supply. But, I don't think it would dip further because it struggled a lot to recover.
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

I agree, all these price movement is normal. Bitcoin price always fluctuates, depending on the demand and supply. But, I don't think it would dip further because it struggled a lot to recover.
keep hold and continue to be patient, bitcoin value will soon come back to believe me. such circumstances are common in the crypto world. bitcoin loses its value and many are worried and sell cheap. after that bitcoin value will go back up.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

Yeah i have check the bitcoin market price so many times and it seems it is having a hard time to get back on that market price where it reached before. Anyway this is normal and this is the best time to invest in crypto especially bitcoin but seeing today how the percentage of market price moves seems so fast. There are huge whales playing day trading that is why it could never go up straight.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

If the price of Bitcoin decreases, it will definitely have an impact on altcoin. Bitcoin is a legend of cryptocurrency, So this will have a correction on Altcoin. If you are a Bitcoin merchant, this will be one of the best opportunities to earn more dollars from this purchase. There will be growth, but I see otherwise. It seems that Bitcoin decided to blow it up completely.
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:50:00 PM

I dont know, why it's always happen. I assume that, so many token or new coin pair with bitcoin or ETH. But, i cant find some article about reason of your statement.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

At the moment as I writing this the price of Bitcoin is $6,541.70, so I think Bitcoin price recovery is in place and let's think positive it will continue the right track in the days ahead.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

If the price of Bitcoin decreases, it will definitely have an impact on altcoin. Bitcoin is a legend of cryptocurrency, So this will have a correction on Altcoin. If you are a Bitcoin merchant, this will be one of the best opportunities to earn more dollars from this purchase. There will be growth, but I see otherwise. It seems that Bitcoin decided to blow it up completely.

Yes, but even if bitcoin is falling it can still find its way to go up again very soon. For me what is happening right now is normal and it will recover again very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

yes, falling bitcoin prices can affect the price of other coins. now we can already see the price in the market that there is altcoin that decreased the price. bitcoin is a coin that is very influential on the other coin because bitcoin is a coin that palih early created.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: