Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it takes for a Token to rise the price after ICO?  (Read 682 times)
latchookart

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:44:22 AM

I guess there is no obvious rights answer. But my strategy is to assume a price range for the first minutes/hours and then place several orders above and below the start price in that range. Choosing the entry points depends on how much hype there is, the general market situation, wether I'm in for the long run or just some quick money... the usual crystal ball stuff when it comes to trading.
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:55:47 AM

For now I think it depends on the roadmap of a token. because sometimes the products they offer will be released in a short time. it takes time for development

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

Depending on how good the token and how the developments in the market. many who took a long time over three months. There is a high and straight from the ICO also takes a bit to get back up from the price of the ICO. many factors determine and for that time is not always right. hold only what owned for maximum results that can be obtained.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

Based on the development as well the real time usage of the respective token can predict the time period required for the growth of token. Moreover with the investments made in several ico's I found the growth to take place around the 6th to 10th month after getting listed to the exchanges.
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

If this is a good ICO, then prices below ICO will not. If ICO has a strong team and they act and follow the roadmap, then the price of the token will increase. Therefore, when investing in ICO, you need to choose high-quality and strong projects.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:46:59 AM

For now I think it depends on the roadmap of a token. because sometimes the products they offer will be released in a short time. it takes time for development

Yes right, this depends on their roadmap, even a lot of ICOs that have been a year and prices haven't been able to rise yet, but this certainly doesn't make us sell tokens too early, and for devs. give progress so we are always optimistic.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:55:36 PM

If this is a good ICO, then prices below ICO will not. If ICO has a strong team and they act and follow the roadmap, then the price of the token will increase. Therefore, when investing in ICO, you need to choose high-quality and strong projects.
The eagerness of people to see the price rising rapidly is actually something we won’t stop seeing, and that is a bad mind to have with investment. Yes, the market is highly speculative, but that does not mean we should always take advantage of patience as investors.

As long as the team is strong, the product is something you know will be used in real life and you certainly believe in the future of the project, then focus on it, because there is absolutely no way real life demand will kick in that the value will not rise hugely and that is certainly the gospel truth and if you are not a trader, I see no reason why you should be bothered about short term movements.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:18:10 PM

As long as the team is still solid and strong, and the managed product is something that you know will be used in real life and also you have to believe in the future of your project, then focus on that, because you are developing it not a trader, use your bright ideas so interesting interest investor, accompanied by prayer. Your ICO will definitely go up quickly without having to take a long time.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

Investing with the ICO does not only take 3-6 months and then we get profit, but we must support the project until it develops according to the planned development. ICO prices will rise when they have large customers
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:34:04 PM

Investing with the ICO does not only take 3-6 months and then we get profit, but we must support the project until it develops according to the planned development. ICO prices will rise when they have large customers
Today there are no large investors and almost every ico company suffers from a lack of investment. If we analyze the company's ico market, then very few of those who collect at least half of the planned funds.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:22:52 AM

Yes right, this depends on their roadmap, even a lot of ICOs that have been a year and prices haven't been able to rise yet, but this certainly doesn't make us sell tokens too early, and for devs. give progress so we are always optimistic.
Your advice keeps me confident that I will continue to hold the tokens until the project is successful and there are many big customers, so I think that if we sell too soon we will be selling at fairly low prices. So I believe time will make us more successful.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
ObroQ

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

Was confused with this matter if how long it takes a token/coin to rise its value from ICO Price to a higher price?

Does it take 1 or 2 weeks, months or years after the ICO to reach higher price than the ICO price? 

I saw a lot of ICO's which already listed in an exchange sites but the price still very low and is lower than the ICO price, how could it be? People are investing in ICO but lost because the value after ICO in exchanges are lesser than they price where people are investing.

It depends on the project and it's potential. In most cases, the price drops after ico since many bounty hunters sell the tokens for a quick buck then it will take some time for the price to recover...that can take days, weeks or even months
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:21:49 PM

Was confused with this matter if how long it takes a token/coin to rise its value from ICO Price to a higher price?

Does it take 1 or 2 weeks, months or years after the ICO to reach higher price than the ICO price? 

I saw a lot of ICO's which already listed in an exchange sites but the price still very low and is lower than the ICO price, how could it be? People are investing in ICO but lost because the value after ICO in exchanges are lesser than they price where people are investing.

It depends on the project and it's potential. In most cases, the price drops after ico since many bounty hunters sell the tokens for a quick buck then it will take some time for the price to recover...that can take days, weeks or even months
For some projects that locks bounty pool in a period of time, then it will make their price higher depending on the sequences of their plans for the projects continuous development.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

We are talking about cryptocurrency so there is no similar time frame for different projects to conclude about their price increases however there are some tokens that do not increase for a longer time as there are so many factors to count for the reason why the price was no volume and it is stagnant well for the start of the exchange release we can clearly say that there would be a huge movement to its price its either there are people who want to get out of the ICO or they want to invest more, we cans say that the bounty hunter may dump the prices but how about the allocation of the bounty pool? sometimes the team member dumps that's why there are token lockouts to prevent that.

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

Your advice keeps me confident that I will continue to hold the tokens until the project is successful and there are many big customers, so I think that if we sell too soon we will be selling at fairly low prices. So I believe time will make us more successful.
Yeah, that is always the basic idea. Just hold for as long as you can until you get to see yourself one day swimming in huge profits even with the market finding a bottom.

As long as what you are holding is a project with great potentials, the chances of not seeing it grow big in the long run, either by speculation or real demand, is pretty slim or impossible unless maybe along the line, something happens with the team abandoning it which is rare for a project with a useful and solid product actually. Holders really always end up making the best in the long run when it comes to profit eventually.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

We can't really tell how long will it takes. Because there are so many tokens that are good at first and when it drops. It has a hard time recovering again. The team behind will be responsible how the tokens will perform in the market.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

Yeah, that is always the basic idea. Just hold for as long as you can until you get to see yourself one day swimming in huge profits even with the market finding a bottom.

As long as what you are holding is a project with great potentials, the chances of not seeing it grow big in the long run, either by speculation or real demand, is pretty slim or impossible unless maybe along the line, something happens with the team abandoning it which is rare for a project with a useful and solid product actually. Holders really always end up making the best in the long run when it comes to profit eventually.
The question is how you would able to know the potential ones? This is the hardest part when we do talk about token investment yet its always been an uncertain thing on what would be the result on our each decision when we do talk coin holding for long term.
Going back into the question about how long does it take,then theres no such fix time for a price increase because support can happen anytime if the project is good.

CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

It's complicated. There is no exact answer to it. The price depends on the road map and the stages of its implementation.
But most projects begin to speculate with their tokens within a couple of months after entering the exchange.

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:08:30 PM

Today there are no large investors and almost every ico company suffers from a lack of investment. If we analyze the company's ico market, then very few of those who collect at least half of the planned funds.
You would be surprised to see the rate at which large investors will get into the market once the market shows some sign of recovery actually. Looking at the market right now, you will understand that, the chances of recovery are actually getting high by the day. Now, based on the question asked by the OP, most times when the general market looks good, and then we are beginning to see new moneys being pumped into the ICO market, then, we will obviously get to see the chance of tokens rising but no one can tell specifically when or how long this would come into play.

It's complicated. There is no exact answer to it. The price depends on the road map and the stages of its implementation.
But most projects begin to speculate with their tokens within a couple of months after entering the exchange.
Yes, in my observation, many tokens/coin got delisted from exchange after huge dump and low daily volumes. There will be no exact time. It is almost similar to gambling. May get or may not. Only if we are ready to lose some money, that is the right capital to risk with ICOs.
Suslura

Activity: 581
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

We can't really tell how long will it takes. Because there are so many tokens that are good at first and when it drops. It has a hard time recovering again. The team behind will be responsible how the tokens will perform in the market.
Recently, many investors are investing their money in projects not at the ico stage of the company, but buying coins on the stock exchange, because it has become much more profitable given the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Prices are falling and after listing they are much lower than the price of ico companies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: