Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 2.5 BTC Loan  (Read 654 times)
CumAndGetIt (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 09:59:43 PM

Looking for 2.5 BTC Loan, willing to give any proof of my identity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:04:13 PM

Another attempt to get some coins, eh?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432461.0

I guess you're asking for a loan to pay people who fall for this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=445722.msg4899946#msg4899946

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:47:55 AM

Fuck off, scammer.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
ezalex

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:37:35 AM

Fuck me, come one Fuck me as I am scammer tomatocage or Projects WOW I scammed already 500,000 USD very good way WOW so please come to me and Fuck me, as I am Largest supporter of scammer Projects so fuck me I am tomatocage WOW

No, I'm afraid if anyone can know me who I am but I am fully confidante no one will even able to know I am originally Projects guy whose scammed for 500,000 USD from peoples already WOW...... Newbie offering loans for "collateral" = SCAM as this guy NOT my agent so ONLY and ONLY my agents allowed here to ask even 500 BTCs loan as my agent Projects already did and scammed 600 BTCs via loans already WOW I am Biggest scammer as I am Tomatocage WOW no one can ever stop me WOW.....

NOOOOO reaLLY?!? Never can know how I am biggest supporter of scammer Projects WOW no really can know it and I will MUST continue keep working my all agents like projects to scam people here on forum and will never stop as I am Tomatocage WOW
No one can guessed how I am biggest scammer and GOD father of scammers like Projects!
Obvious scammers are obvious as myself Tomatocage already biggest supporter and GOD father of my agent "Projects" yes absolutely right Obvious scammers are obvious as myself Tomatocage yes thats right I am biggest scammer as I am Hero sorry ZERO member and I already got my biggest shares of 400,000 USD from Projects whose scammed so stupid peoples here with my fully support WOW no one can ever will know how I scam peoples very professionally and currently my hundreds of agents like Projects working around forums WOW so I will must make myself as world largest scammer and will MUST earn Millions of dollars as I am Tomatocage WOW!!! what a nice nick name of biggest GOD Father of all scammers like Projects WOW its not nice??? off course it is as I am very good in scams peoples for millions of $$$$ and I have so many agents here like sase007 i mean jamesbond 007 and Projects and too many others and they will scam here and there always on all over forum because I am biggest supporter of them and no one can even stop me as I am Tomatocage as and forum admins FULLY supported me WOW!!!!!!!!!!! and Obvious scammers are obvious as I am Tomatocage!!!!!!!
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:52:29 AM

Lol the scammer is mad LOLOLOL

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
adisa.candace

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:23:40 AM

Fuck me, come one Fuck me as I am scammer tomatocage or Projects WOW I scammed already 500,000 USD very good way WOW so please come to me and Fuck me, as I am Largest supporter of scammer Projects so fuck me I am tomatocage WOW

No, I'm afraid if anyone can know me who I am but I am fully confidante no one will even able to know I am originally Projects guy whose scammed for 500,000 USD from peoples already WOW...... Newbie offering loans for "collateral" = SCAM as this guy NOT my agent so ONLY and ONLY my agents allowed here to ask even 500 BTCs loan as my agent Projects already did and scammed 600 BTCs via loans already WOW I am Biggest scammer as I am Tomatocage WOW no one can ever stop me WOW.....

NOOOOO reaLLY?!? Never can know how I am biggest supporter of scammer Projects WOW no really can know it and I will MUST continue keep working my all agents like projects to scam people here on forum and will never stop as I am Tomatocage WOW
No one can guessed how I am biggest scammer and GOD father of scammers like Projects!
Obvious scammers are obvious as myself Tomatocage already biggest supporter and GOD father of my agent "Projects" yes absolutely right Obvious scammers are obvious as myself Tomatocage yes thats right I am biggest scammer as I am Hero sorry ZERO member and I already got my biggest shares of 400,000 USD from Projects whose scammed so stupid peoples here with my fully support WOW no one can ever will know how I scam peoples very professionally and currently my hundreds of agents like Projects working around forums WOW so I will must make myself as world largest scammer and will MUST earn Millions of dollars as I am Tomatocage WOW!!! what a nice nick name of biggest GOD Father of all scammers like Projects WOW its not nice??? off course it is as I am very good in scams peoples for millions of $$$$ and I have so many agents here like sase007 i mean jamesbond 007 and Projects and too many others and they will scam here and there always on all over forum because I am biggest supporter of them and no one can even stop me as I am Tomatocage as and forum admins FULLY supported me WOW!!!!!!!!!!! and Obvious scammers are obvious as I am Tomatocage!!!!!!!

Tomatocage also submit negative rating without doing anything wrong
and still never reply back me as below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=394990.0

this guy thing them self as god

Tomatocage what you thing you are NOT human? you can not be wrong?

only others peoples for you just come and say someone scammer thats it

anyways if you are same scammer then project then its biggest news as you mention here as so called trusted Hero member LOL
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:00:36 AM

Shut the fuck up, ezalex and create a new account.

david2014

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:21:08 AM

Some of us would actually like a loan without collactoral. Sometimes I wander if a 0.0001 loan needs collactoral hmmmmmm
prezbo

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:40:50 AM

Tomatocage also submit negative rating without doing anything wrong

You seem to misunderstand the meaning of trust. He doesn't trust you, so he leaves you a rating. It has nothing to do with doing anything wrong or not. Deal with it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: