Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:38:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto blog  (Read 152 times)
john_76 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

Hi there, fellow crypto enthusiasts. I have a question for you - I am considering starting a blog on all things crypto, ranging from beginners guides to in-depth discussion of specific topics. I was wondering, before I start, are there any areas that you would like covered?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

I think you should focus on specific topic like mining, technical analysis etc. it will be more likely to become a known blog. Find a good niche first.

cryptodemystified

Activity: 94
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

I was thinking the same. It seems you are searching for menu items.
Suggestion:

1. News (you can place subcategory including bitcoin, blockchain, NEO, ETH etc.)
2. Mining
3. Tool (mining calculator, If I invested on x, today it would be y)
4. ICO
5. Guide (like how buy currencies, beginner guide for trading etc.)
6. Exchange Reviews
7. Fork Information
8. Airdrops/ Faucet
9. Technical Analysis
10. Regulation in different countries

If you really want to provide value to your readers, please write comprehensive posts. If you are willing to use wordpress, use crypto-niche realted themes like Crypton.

That's it. Yes, you don't need to depend on adsense, media.net for revenue generation. Think accordingly  Smiley
BillJackBlow

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

I think first you should try to make a blog about ICO review and join some bounty blogs, there may be suitable to start your playing blog,if his goal is to make a profit then its not wrong to join a paid blog for his example steemit
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 3853

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:55:21 AM

Just go for topics that aren't already congested with articles. A good example would be topics about wallets. There are too much posts about wallets already, so go for niche topics that aren't too congested, but are interesting enough for people. Probably a "for-dummies" articles of complicated topics?

Best of luck.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

I'm a bit old school, and I think if you are creating a blog, it should be about your experiences, without that, it's just another information site.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

I too am engaged in a blog at me is YouTube channel where I consider perspective projects in which I invest, to you too it is possible to open such heading
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

If you are going to go down this route, i'd be looking for a niche, or a find a niche within a niche that you particularly like.

I've been tempted to set a blog up myself, but let me tell you that you have some real serious competition in the crypto space. If you have good SEO skills i think that would be most helpful, if not you are going to struggle.

I'm not saying this to dissuade you, just be realistic with your expectations and be prepared to put the work in. Smiley
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:37:19 PM

Hi there, fellow crypto enthusiasts. I have a question for you - I am considering starting a blog on all things crypto, ranging from beginners guides to in-depth discussion of specific topics. I was wondering, before I start, are there any areas that you would like covered?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Easiest way this time is used Steemit. You can gain followers by posting a useful blog. And maybe you can earn some buck from upvote of your followers. Then write articles for ICO to have another income. Cheesy

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:47:50 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 10:59:59 PM by hugeblack

Credibility is the deciding factor, I've stopped following a lot of YouTube channels & Crypto blogs because of it.
Explain how Bitcoin works, private key and other vital things. Provide tips for protecting wallets and trading platforms.
Try to be fresh, supports annotation with cartoon videos, and renewal
huhhuh18

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 06:35:32 AM by huhhuh18

Topics on analysis of prices would be a great one. People will follow up in issues and read more while getting the facts in addition

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: