Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Chynge - World's First Payment Token with No FX Risk  (Read 19199 times)
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:53:54 PM

Am worried about the relevance of this forum on ICO, its declining . People thought the forum was limited and adopted telegram but have seen a terrible change in attitude of project team after ICO to investors which is betraying that cant happen on this forum. This forum was an advantage to control team admin, the moderators were able to find admins and follow them up, protect forum members but now investors are regular victims. I hope soon things will get back to where it was when investors get back to their right mind. We might start demanding for active bitcointalk announcement thread like in the past

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:32:05 PM

Hello, what happened to the coin? No active admin telegram group, also bounty coins weren´t distributed for about 6 months.  Roll Eyes Sad

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:33:37 PM

Hello, what happened to the coin? No active admin telegram group, also bounty coins weren´t distributed for about 6 months.  Roll Eyes Sad
For bounty distributions, the situation is clear as the brightness of the sun. Active developers are not going to answer the questions asked by bounty hunters or investors on social media accounts.
ololajulo

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:34:33 PM

For bounty distributions, the situation is clear as the brightness of the sun. Active developers are not going to answer the questions asked by bounty hunters or investors on social media accounts.
but why wont they answer. Has the project hit the rock? No progress or it was a scam?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 10:04:57 AM

but why wont they answer. Has the project hit the rock? No progress or it was a scam?

It was probably just a way to rob money from naive investors. If they aren't even replying (especially about bounty distribution) means they just cared to collect money and run away...

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
ololajulo

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 05:28:20 AM

Whats the explanation for what is happening with this project? no token distribution, no update anywhere. Thats why I dont appreciate joining a project started by a newbie, they have nothing to loss if the project fails. they just disappear or go back to their previous account. It so sad the chairman is also inconsistent. A very busy chairman can just appoint one member from the team to attend to investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:47:20 AM

Whats the explanation for what is happening with this project? no token distribution, no update anywhere. Thats why I dont appreciate joining a project started by a newbie, they have nothing to loss if the project fails. they just disappear or go back to their previous account. It so sad the chairman is also inconsistent. A very busy chairman can just appoint one member from the team to attend to investors.

Considering that the OP has logged in 4 months ago for the last time and his/her last messages were in October replying to bounty requests and shilling for people to give them money for this "project"... I suppose you will never heard anything more from these scammers.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:14:06 PM

Considering that the OP has logged in 4 months ago for the last time and his/her last messages were in October replying to bounty requests and shilling for people to give them money for this "project"... I suppose you will never heard anything more from these scammers.
Telegram could have been an alternative medium but what do we say of CTO promising to announce if the project decides to die, ' Who does that?'. Now we hear nothing  about the project from the manager here and the CTO from the telegram group. This is what we face with project now. What are the chances of not squandering the fund raised.
ololajulo

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 09:39:43 PM

I hope this thread get active next year when the required regulation is passed in Singapore. This delay has hidden the face of the project chairman but I thought if other team members were active the telegram group could have been more engaging. I also have the fear of not spending the funds on other thing, however the fund was raised at a difficult time of the market and can ascertain the fund raised and amount.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:21:57 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2020, 02:42:29 PM by royalfestus

Joe Tusin the CEO just announced the listing of the token and available on the project website. launching of the ChyngeX digital payments token (DPT) exchange at http://www.chyngex.io  . I dont know how much they need advertisement for the project to create presence in the space while they get large with more listing. I expect an update on all social platform and roadmaps to follow the progress this year. Its a great news though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: