Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get rid of emotions when trading  (Read 3872 times)
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:28:57 AM

Getting rid of emotions when trading is hard but you can slowly accept it by a matter of practice. Just always trade in small amount and constant trading makes you confident, after several months of doing these I think youll be an expereinced trader wherein you can  calculate your risk Do not do or trade if you dont know what you are  doing, careless decissions makes you regret later.
Pherjen5

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

the emotions will always be there when your money is involved, I think planning and working with a set target will go a long way
Yes, it is difficult to control the emotion in both the conditions, where you are losing or winning. While losing you will be tempted to invest more with hope of recover loss and in case of gain, you will invest more to get more profit which is greediness.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

if you have ever benefited when trading I think you will be able to be patient to see the market situation, this is based on my own experience, don't see prices too often in the market if you can't control your emotions
YCryptos

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:46:56 PM

First, you do not need to constantly monitor the growth/decline and watch the curve for hours. Distract from trading, live a bright life. Secondly, you just need to mentally prepare yourself for possible losses and not hope for some unreal success. Let go of expectations and go to the question without unnecessary emotions.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:27:15 AM

to get rid of emotions when trading, we must first realize that emotions can make us forget positive things and can make us make bad decisions. if we are all aware of this, surely we will be able to manage the emotions we have, and the trade we do have a great opportunity for success.

jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:54:13 AM

lol. you cant get rid of your emotions because you are only a human , you are not a robot that does not have any emotions .  being emotional is normal especially when you are doing risky activities such as trading , it is because you are scared or unsure about what will happen to your money/capital  but if ever you loose then , forget about it .

dont regret too much because loosing is also normal and stressing your self too much wont help you to recover your looses . so i suggest ,  just be happy whatever you do . being positive can help you feel good inside and out , even though you loose or won .

gudluck brah .
cuurtissss

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 09:18:58 AM

It will always be there around you, but you must know how to deal with them.
richkel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

Don't expect too much from your expectations, in trading anything can happen, you will just get disappointed if your expectations didn't work as what you planned. Just be prepared always that anything will happened either good or bad.
Lynks

Activity: 265

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:04:09 AM

Greed most atimes is what kills in trade. If you can successfully eliminate greed it will go a long way to help you out in trading
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

Even extremely prepared people can't handle it when it comes to critical situations, believe me. As for me it's just impossible to control emotions because no matter what you do your mind understands very well the bets of trading.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

Emotions are one of the factors in cryptocurrency trading, we can easily control our emotions if we will improve our self control. I can now avoid loss because I can easily handle my emotions.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

Emotions are one of the factors in cryptocurrency trading, we can easily control our emotions if we will improve our self control. I can now avoid loss because I can easily handle my emotions.
Just consider it like you are gambling away your money on it. If you are trading with money you can worth to lose than there is no problem, worse it could happen is you would lose your money that you already didn't need, if you are trading with money you need than there is no point because you are doing something very dangerous anyway and you should know the consequences of doing something so silly.

If you can't leave the emotion out of way I purchased "gunbot" last year and it has an "emotionless" strategy which I use to this day and it doesn't really make amazing returns but at least on a bad market it is helping me out. I bought it from my friend and told him I wanted conservative results and little risk and he helped me setup the emotionless strategy, its not making me rich but considering we have been in a bear market for the past 6 months, I have been doing better than most other people.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:42:01 PM

Sadly to say but emotions are part of the Trading. We have to connect with the process and feel it, as prediction can't work good any other way then just trough emotions. But we can try to control the way we feel, when things don't go the right way. 
Kadot amoh

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

how to get rid of emotion when trading by never investing with a lot of capital, because if we trade with a lot of capital we will definitely experience emotions or even a huge loss, now I have not dared to invest in the trade market.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

To get rids emotions when you are in trading industry is act professional only don’t mix your emotions or problems in this business because it can’t help you to be successful in this business.
Varuj

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:13:32 PM

During trading, emotions should be turned off otherwise you can lose control over the situation. To get rid of the need to get a lot of information from different sources and practice control over yourself.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

how to get rid of emotion when trading by never investing with a lot of capital, because if we trade with a lot of capital we will definitely experience emotions or even a huge loss, now I have not dared to invest in the trade market.

In my own opinion, you will never rid of your emotions in trading because everyone who are investing in the market are having a hard time when they saw their coins dropping.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:55:18 PM

In my own opinion, you will never be able to rid of your emotions because the market prices are volatile so you should be having more patience to wait for the price to grow before selling.

sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:06:36 AM

For me to get rids from emotions  when trading you must learn how to be professional in this kind of business and separate those emotions about business to prevent from conflicts or problems in business matters.

If you are a very emotional man, stay away from the crypto trading. This business requires not only your time and effort but your patience and calmness. Try to control yourself.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

Emotions can affect the decision of the trader.  I always controlling my emotions because  I know that I can make wrong decision if I do not have self control. All of the successful  trader have the characteristics of self control.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: