Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get rid of emotions when trading  (Read 3868 times)
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

In my opinion when you trade, you must determine and lose. You have to practice with the familiar feeling when the market down and feel it. Acceptance may be lost but sometimes successful. Little see the fortune and forget a time after that rascal.
because in trading we have to have a feeling of great patience and don't be too ambitious to get big profits. because if it is too ambitious then the results that will be obtained are not good and can lead to losses

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:09:01 PM

Getting rid of emotion when trading is by learning how the trading and prices works. It is very important that you learn fist the trading and prices cause if you know how to deal with the two then when you do the trading there is no emotions involved. It is not hard to learn if you really want to learn it you will learn it but if you put in mind that trading is hard and risky it will defenitely hard for you.
karavay_71

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:04:26 PM

Even those things won't eliminate emotions for 100% but they probably may have a positive effect, thank you for these tips.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:47:25 AM

Instead of getting rid of your emotions you need to learn how to process them, because we are emotional creatures by nature, so what you need to do is to trade in such a way that you do not become passionate about what happens if your trade goes wrong and that means trading a low amount of money compared to your capital and to have a set of rules about what you're going to do with each trade.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:06:10 AM

You may think that their centralized blockchains are not as good as our decentralized ones. Well, you are unfortunately not quite right. You see, take a few European banks as an example. The ones I think of have recently formed a federation of 16 different bank conglomerates. They developed their own proprietary centralized blockchain. By doing so, they will likely solve a majority of current issues that the average Joe experience with banks, such as e.g. slow processing times, high transaction costs, and bad service. The only thing they are not solving is decentralisation of power and freedom for people, and hacker-proof solutions.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:00:51 PM

Emotions are very influential in all aspects because once we are carried away from it, all things can be affected.
I think we should apply the principle of being professional wherein all emotions and problems that we have are set aside in order to perform better in all aspects you have.
splacque

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

If you cannot control your emotions while trading then you will be in loss. So always try to learn the market when it is going down and when the price is increasing. Otherwise, stay away from the market in order to control your emotions.

Most of the traders were loosing lots of money because of their emotions that tend to fail. If they're not acquiring good knowledge then they're prone to panic, and if that happens with them? Situation got worst and regrets will fall after wrong decisions takes place because of trading losses.
If you are emotional I suggest not trading in cryptocurrency. You should never invest your money in any field. You must start a regular job. When you realize that now I can control my emotions then you can join cryptocurrency trading. One wrong decision will take your money and you will be disappointed with this market for the rest of your life.
msk19

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

Such skills are trained for a long time, but this is one of the main qualities of the trader. Also, emotional calm appears when knowledge and awareness of how the cryptocurrency market works increase.

nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

What worked for me is that i stopped putting in huge money when trading and i trade with a fixed amount, any additional gain i make from it, i take it out. so putting the money i can let go easily has get rid of emotional trading because emotional trading most times improves you thinking what you will lose should in-case the trading goes wrong. So putting amount you can get let go will make you not to bother.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

I think it better to control your emotion during trading than to get to get of it. Emotion will always be there and no one can detach from it. Learn to manage your emotions first before going to trade and learn also on disciplining yourself. Prepare your mind for any eventuality in your trading, accept whatever the result and learn from it. Every loss is a part of a learning process that will eventually make you wiser in your next trade.
You will not be able to get rid of emotions until you lose a large sum of money for the first time. When you first go through this - the next time you will not be so restless.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:31:42 AM

In my opinion when you trade, you must determine and lose. You have to practice with the familiar feeling when the market down and feel it. Acceptance may be lost but sometimes successful. Little see the fortune and forget a time after that rascal.
I have two advised for the people following which, they will not regret about loosing due to emotional decisions. The first is of course the long term investment. This is the only way you can reduce the probability of loosing money when the market falls or whatever happens. Secondly do not expect quick returns.

The market is of course slow and so you should be in terms of cashing. If you do not expect the quick returns, you would not have to worry about the fall and hence would not make emotional decisions.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

the way to get rid of emotions when trading is by trading with the long-term, if we use trade with the short-term, we will certainly be emotional, because looking for profits in short-term trading is very difficult, if using long-term trading will have a lot of profit

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

Even those things won't eliminate emotions for 100% but they probably may have a positive effect, thank you for these tips.
This is something very closely associated to the human nature and majority of the people who gets emotional are the ones with low knowledge. In my opinion, the concept of just business cycle is enough to keep the emotions out of the business. This endorse the recovery of the market after if falls.

So if an investor knows about this phenomenon, he would never panic or get emotional. This is a very important thing to survive in the market and avoid loss in the same time.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

This is something very closely associated to the human nature and majority of the people who gets emotional are the ones with low knowledge. In my opinion, the concept of just business cycle is enough to keep the emotions out of the business. This endorse the recovery of the market after if falls.

So if an investor knows about this phenomenon, he would never panic or get emotional. This is a very important thing to survive in the market and avoid loss in the same time.

Panic occurs when someone invest in some coins or in a ICOs without knowing it in the first place. So they dont know why the value of it will drop or high. And when its deeply decreases it value all of a sudden, they started to panic selling.
learntonoob
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

FinanceX Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 08:52:23 AM

I totally with you about the preparation thing because only if you are ready you will be not effected by these emotion very often. Knowledge and health are the key to be a successful trader.

Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:52:56 PM

Panic occurs when someone invest in some coins or in a ICOs without knowing it in the first place. So they dont know why the value of it will drop or high. And when its deeply decreases it value all of a sudden, they started to panic selling.
There is no exemption, even those experience in crypto also panic when the price fall down very hard.
I think this year when we are down to the current price, many have already dump their coins for a loss thinking they need to cut loss rather than
die when the boat will totally sink.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

As a crypto user , we can't managed ourselves to get rid of it. Everyone should start off paper trading which would at least give yourself a try of what something new, it is whether you can actually handle it or not, even then there's nothing, it would be not so easy to convince yourself when in reality with real money you don't want to lose.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:56:37 PM

Ensure that before trading emotions we are controlled because indeed for now if we cannot control emotions at the beginning and in a bad condition it will end badly when you trade and in my opinion it is better now to practice first

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

Ensure that before trading emotions we are controlled because indeed for now if we cannot control emotions at the beginning and in a bad condition it will end badly when you trade and in my opinion it is better now to practice first

Yes, we have to control our emotions otherwise we have to face problems in the market because sometimes market situations will not be accurate and we need to control our patients because we cannot able to sell them for loos. It is good to hold them until the market starts recovering.
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

Quickly get rid of emotions will not work, so try to keep track of your every emotion and and understand why you are experiencing it and what it can lead to. Try to be aware of your every feeling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: