Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help! Growing $200 to $5000 in 30 Days  (Read 2429 times)
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:19:45 PM

I'm in a fix! I took a quick loan to invest in a certain business that went really nasty. Used my only car as collateral. I only have less than a month to repay. In a nutshell, I need $5000 in less than 30 days. Got only $200 remaining. I know this is quite challenging but...I'm desperate. Any ideas on how to grow my $200? Cheers!
I believe that at this point is impossible, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing, the bitcoin prices have reduced the price of altcoin decrease, market capitalization continues to decline, so To trade successfully you need to trade short-term by day and with the market at the moment, successful trading is very difficult, you can earn $ 5,000 within a month as impossible.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

This is will be only about 5% possibility can be success and become reality. Now all crypto in bearish trend and even in bull market still hard to make it. Only possible to make it in margin trading. You can trade on MT4 and chooce some potential asset like stock, forex , gold etc and use high leverage and margin, but your money also possible loss 100%.

maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

get 5000 $ from 200 $ capital in 1 month is very difficult, capital and time factor
in crypto trade it is very difficult to get that much profit with that amount of capital and also in 1 month because take profit in crypto cannot be guaranteed when it can take profit because the price takes a difficult time to predict
My suggestion is that the user margin for trade can make you a lot of profit with small capital, but this is very risky, you lose all your capital
trading can't be rushed if you are in a hurry the market can kill you
MMnoob

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:27:48 PM

You must join the bounty program if you want to get more but you also have to be diligent and smart.
phanthily16

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

I'm in a fix! I took a quick loan to invest in a certain business that went really nasty. Used my only car as collateral. I only have less than a month to repay. In a nutshell, I need $5000 in less than 30 days. Got only $200 remaining. I know this is quite challenging but...I'm desperate. Any ideas on how to grow my $200? Cheers!
Participating here will be a big risk
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Judging from the way the market is now, I'd say it'll be a bit more difficult. A loan of that magnitude and this isn't the bull trend where I would say, just invest in any ico and expect huge returns. Over the last couple of weeks, I've seen some friends of mine trading some shitcoins while making decent profits. If you're desperate to clear your loan debt, I think that kinda profit would go a long way to help you.

Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

Bro ! If that would have been so much easy then you must have not needed this loan today or people might not have been around here to share such amazing mantra of getting rich. I am pretty sure that will take lot of efforts, help from friends and family to fill last minute quota of your loan and also some help from yourself. You should have been careful until you gotten so much trouble. Secondly there are no quickest ways to earn that much in short time. You can try different collateral and ask for loan over the forum with less interest rates and clear the dues.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

Few peoples are expecting the quick profit and huge profit but no one is make the 200 USD to 5k USD in one month so it is our mistake. Because crypto investment is profitable platform but we should expect rapidly growing, suppose it will move to fail in next month investors are totally disappoint ourself so before to invest we must plan and decide the right expection surely it will make good profit.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
nguyentrungkien24

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:05:42 PM

I recommend you use what you have. This is a very risky market
stabsee83

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

You must join the bounty program if you want to get more but you also have to be diligent and smart.
I think that bounty programs cannot give you more and even long lasting way of making money. But I think that if you have some money in your wallet then trading is another best option for you to make some instant money from there, but for becoming a good trader its important to have some experience in trading.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

From $ 200 within 30 days you want to turn it into $ 5000. I think this is an impossible task. during this period. Even when the market rebounded strongly. And no coin can help you. It takes at least 3 to 5 months to achieve that goal.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:20:24 PM

It's not easy to grow your $200 into $5,000 in 30 days in just trading or investing, but there is a way to grow that money which is playing online gambling, well lucky if you keep winning.

Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:07:34 AM

Some people here already have salaried jobs. They are just joining this camping circle because they want to earn more money. They prefer to utilize that part time in some valuable experience. They don’t let things down that have potential and those who can benefit them at any stage. So they join bitcoin and prefer to work here in bounty campaigns.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

get 5000 $ from 200 $ capital in 1 month is very difficult, capital and time factor
in crypto trade it is very difficult to get that much profit with that amount of capital and also in 1 month because take profit in crypto cannot be guaranteed when it can take profit because the price takes a difficult time to predict
My suggestion is that the user margin for trade can make you a lot of profit with small capital, but this is very risky, you lose all your capital
trading can't be rushed if you are in a hurry the market can kill you

The guy (the author of the thread) should forget about this strange idea. Now, the market is down, all the cryptos are cheap and fall most of the time. This is not the period of profits.
boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:57:38 AM

There is no quick job enrichment. Stop the idea of borrowing too much money and join your crypto. Buy a coin with your free money and consider it a long term investment, so it's better
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

No one can be sure that there will be a way to help you achieve such an income, just predictions and predictions are usually never accurate, so expect and start entering the market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

I hope OP is still alive and don't think to kill his self because he's so dead now. Well obviously, he didn't update his thread from what he did from day 1 up to now with no concrete evidence then. Too bad as he's on a real trouble and instead find a real sources he just depend on the market which can't help him now and his $5000 will be just his dream now.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

So your initial capital is $200 USD
And your Target is $5,000 USD in 30 days so we are looking at 2,400% growth of your capital
If you are into trading you need to hit 82.5% profit daily and profit will be added to your capital and in 30 days you will end up with $4,985 USD granting that you don't go below 82.5% profits each day. I don;t know if my calculation is correct but if it is then good luck man!
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

There are no guarantee if you can make it, high reward will be high risk.  But with skill and knowledge you can still make it. One of the way to earn huge profit in short times is by margin trading,  now there are many platform offer crypto trading with margin.  Even in bear market  we can make profit by short potition.  Some of the platform that offer high leverage is Bitmex and Okex,  but you have to know your money will be in high risk if you put on margin trading and possible  become zero.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

Bro ! If that would have been so much easy then you must have not needed this loan today or people might not have been around here to share such amazing mantra of getting rich. I am pretty sure that will take lot of efforts, help from friends and family to fill last minute quota of your loan and also some help from yourself. You should have been careful until you gotten so much trouble. Secondly there are no quickest ways to earn that much in short time. You can try different collateral and ask for loan over the forum with less interest rates and clear the dues.
If you have special skills, of course you can make $200 to $20k or more, for example if you experience trading, you can double
that money in a month, but if you don't have any skills, it would be very difficult to find a way to earn that much money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: