Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:29:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FlappyDove - NOW ON PLAYSTORE!  (Read 524 times)
taffix (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:15 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 04:40:00 AM by taffix
Merited by npredtorch (1)

WHAT IS FLAPPY DOVE?

Fly with the whole new world with Flappy Dove!
Flap your wings to escape the dangerous jungle and avoid the bamboos along your way!

WANT TO EARN SOME EXTRA CASH?

Flappy Dove is an innovative way of earning where you can earn points for every game and convert your points to real money!

HOW DO I GET PAID?

All you have to do is earn the minimum points and get paid through Paypal or BTC!
Payments are usually instant and can be delayed up to 7 days and up to 30 days if the processor has a problem.

MY POINTS ARE STILL ON MY DASHBOARD AFTER I REDEEMED IT WHY?

Points will be deducted on your account once the payment has been made in your chosen payment processor.
If your points has been deducted and no payment has been made on your account please kindly contact us regarding this matter.

WHAT IF I REDEEMED 1000 POINTS AND I RECENTLY REACHED 2000 POINTS HOW MUCH WOULD I GET?

Well if the conversion rate is 1000 points = $1 and you redeemed the points at 1000 and after that you have reached 2000 points in a couple of hours then once we begin processing payment you will get the maximum amount on your points.

UNINSTALLING OUR APP MEANS UNINSTALLING YOUR LIFE

THE GAME HAS NO LOG IN FORMS IT HAS ONLY SIGN UP FORM THAT STORES INSIDE THE APP AND ONCE YOU DELETE IT ALL YOUR POINTS WILL BE DELETED.

PLEASE BEWARE THAT DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY RETURNED TO ITS PROMO POINT WHICH IS 100 POINTS

FOR MORE UPDATES PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK

https://flappydove.ml/

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:12:35 AM

Concerned lang po ako sa source of fund ng app? san po kayo kukuha ng revenues para bayaran yung mga manlalaro? And how much money ang pinag uusapan natin dito? hehe salamat po sa sagot!

Edit: sinearch ko yung coinverti, "convert your traffic into bitcoins". at binabayaran ka nila ng $0.07 kada may nag cclick sa site mo? tama ba? Medyo magulo pero ayos din pala, may one click ka na haha
taffix (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

Concerned lang po ako sa source of fund ng app? san po kayo kukuha ng revenues para bayaran yung mga manlalaro? And how much money ang pinag uusapan natin dito? hehe salamat po sa sagot!

Edit: sinearch ko yung coinverti, "convert your traffic into bitcoins". at binabayaran ka nila ng $0.07 kada may nag cclick sa site mo? tama ba? Medyo magulo pero ayos din pala, may one click ka na haha

Source of Fund - kung makikita nyo po ay may advertisements po sa website at dun po ako kukuha ng extra fund ko pero hindi lang po iyon dahil sa mismong app po ai may ads din which is googleadmob.

How much money? - hindi naman po ito malaki at hindi po ito ikayayaman ng lahat kumbaga extra income lang po at ang goal po namin ay magenjoy po kayo Smiley

- 700 satoshis per click po ang kinikita ko sa coinverti Smiley
CryptoZealot

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

Cool! What's the direct google play link for you Android app?
charmander

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

Nice way for more extra income! Sana ma-launch ito agad and available din sa IOS users. Good luck po! Smiley
taffix (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

Hi currently it is not published on google play store you can download it directly from the site once it launch Smiley
taffix (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:56:02 AM

Nice way for more extra income! Sana ma-launch ito agad and available din sa IOS users. Good luck po! Smiley
Hi thank you for your Support currently hindi po available ang app sa IOS app but soon po Smiley
cardo

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:06:03 AM

Ayos to may iba pang pagkakakitaan bukod sa pag bbounty hunting siguro tatry din ko ito kung okay ba at kumita sa iba legal na paraan. tanong kulang kung pwede rin ba ipadala sa coins.ph yung pera at ano ang minimum withdrawal ?
taffix (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:17:37 AM

Ayos to may iba pang pagkakakitaan bukod sa pag bbounty hunting siguro tatry din ko ito kung okay ba at kumita sa iba legal na paraan. tanong kulang kung pwede rin ba ipadala sa coins.ph yung pera at ano ang minimum withdrawal ?
Yes po direct sa coins.ph po since coins.ph ang gagamiting kong processor sa bitcoin payments Smiley currently ang minimum po ay $1 Smiley
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

Ayos to bro tinitiyak ko na magiging successful ito mag eenjoy kana kumikita ka pa, sana malunch agad ito para maging doble na ang aking income. Tiwala ako sa gawang pinoy alam kung magtatagumpay yan kasi gawa ng pinoy yan, paki pm na lang po ako kung ito ay na lunch na para makapaglaro ako.  Wink
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:03:09 AM

Officially launched na ba itong apps na ito? O beta testing pa lang? Make sure na legit ito at walang mapapahamak na android users upon downloading your app. Mas okay na ito laruin kaysa sa ibang game, makakagenerate ka pa ng bitcoin.
CryptoZealot

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

Hi currently it is not published on google play store you can download it directly from the site once it launch Smiley

You might want to consider publishing it on Google Play to reach a bigger market, aside from the fact that users trust Google Play as a source of clean and safe applications for our Androids.

THE GAME HAS NO LOG IN FORMS IT HAS ONLY SIGN UP FORM THAT STORES INSIDE THE APP AND ONCE YOU DELETE IT ALL YOUR POINTS WILL BE DELETED.

What does this mean? Surely if you record our signups it would be rather easy for you to make a way for your users to log in on a different phone. Or if data is merely stored inside application then you are opening your system up to lots of vulnerability and abuse.
Agnitayo

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

WHAT IS FLAPPY DOVE?

Flap your wings to escape the dangerous jungle and avoid the bamboos along your way!

Flappy Dove is an innovative way of earning where you can earn points for every game and convert your points to real money!

HOW DO I GET PAID?

All you have to do is earn the minimum points and get paid through Paypal or BTC!
Payments are usually instant and can be delayed up to 7 days and up to 30 days if the processor has a problem.

Points will be deducted on your account once the payment has been made in your chosen payment processor.
If your points has been deducted and no payment has been made on your account please kindly contact us regarding this matter.

WHAT IF I REDEEMED 1000 POINTS AND I RECENTLY REACHED 2000 POINTS HOW MUCH WOULD I GET?

Well if the conversion rate is 1000 points = $1 and you redeemed the points at 1000 and after that you have reached 2000 points in a couple of hours then once we begin processing payment you will get the maximum amount on your points.

http://flappydove.ml

Gawang Pinoy Smiley

Interesting !, is your app already available on google play? .  And how about the fund ? Do you have enough and consistent source of funds? .  But anyways ,  sure i'll try your app.  And i hope that what you have posted will match the performance of your app when i installed it.
micko09

Activity: 336
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:44:08 AM

curious lang ako brad, fix ba ung 1000pts = $1? so sa experience na nakalaro dito madali ba makakuha ng 1point? para kasing ung title ng game is almost the same ata ng flappy bird?kung ganon ung game mukhang mahirap sakin yan kasi weak ako sa game na flappy bird  Grin
taffix (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

maganda ang app na ito nageenjoy kumikita ka pa salamat dito
maraming salamat po Smiley
taffix (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

I think this is only like a FLAPPY BIRD game... Well, still wishing luck for you application mate. Hope you can do a lot of money their ^_^  keep it up!
yes po flappy bird po ang game na ito Smiley maraming salamat po Smiley
taffix (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:04:46 PM

Ayos to bro tinitiyak ko na magiging successful ito mag eenjoy kana kumikita ka pa, sana malunch agad ito para maging doble na ang aking income. Tiwala ako sa gawang pinoy alam kung magtatagumpay yan kasi gawa ng pinoy yan, paki pm na lang po ako kung ito ay na lunch na para makapaglaro ako.  Wink
yes po under testing na po ang application Smiley
taffix (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

Officially launched na ba itong apps na ito? O beta testing pa lang? Make sure na legit ito at walang mapapahamak na android users upon downloading your app. Mas okay na ito laruin kaysa sa ibang game, makakagenerate ka pa ng bitcoin.
within this week po ay malalaunch na ang app for beta testing po Smiley
taffix (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

You might want to consider publishing it on Google Play to reach a bigger market, aside from the fact that users trust Google Play as a source of clean and safe applications for our Androids.

What does this mean? Surely if you record our signups it would be rather easy for you to make a way for your users to log in on a different phone. Or if data is merely stored inside application then you are opening your system up to lots of vulnerability and abuse.

Yes po iyon po ang susunod naming gagawin.
It'sa part of the game po and sinadya po naming gawin yan for security reasons dahil ang game po na ito ay walang log out button or log in button and hindi neu po ito magagamit sa multiple devices kung gusto neu po itong gamitin sa ibang device kelangan neu pong gumawa ng ibang account which is not the same sa account na gnwa neu ang meron lang po is sign up button which stores at your phone Smiley and the scores po ay nakastored online kaya po hindi po hackable ang point system namin Smiley
taffix (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

WHAT IS FLAPPY DOVE?

HOW DO I GET PAID?

http://flappydove.ml

Gawang Pinoy Smiley

Interesting !, is your app already available on google play? .  And how about the fund ? Do you have enough and consistent source of funds? .  But anyways ,  sure i'll try your app.  And i hope that what you have posted will match the performance of your app when i installed it.
maraming salamat po Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: