Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 01:37:43 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepare for more false flag attacks  (Read 477 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 10:52:05 PM

There is a hard push behind this government to impose more limitations of our freedom.  Our home land is being militarized and our constitutional rights stripped in the name of national security and supposed terrorist threats.  It's time for us to realize that while foreign terrorist threats may have occurred, they do not devalue or supersede the countless actions committed against humanity, foreign and domestic, by our own government.  We cannot sacrifice our freedom for an illusion of security.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin

I had a dream last night of a false flag event taking place within the confines of our own country to further push the agenda of the coming police state and dearming of Americans.  The exact events I cannot remember for sure, but what I can feel I will sum up in words.

Sports.  Bombs.  Transit.

I would not be surprised if an unprecedented number of freak shooting accidents are taken up by mainstream media while simultaneously pushing the practice of gun control and police militarization.  This is simply how I feel, patterns repeat throughout history unless we learn from our mistakes.

Make no mistake, sacrificing your civil liberties and freedom to a group that imposes their will over you through force will only further allude that they can control more aspects of your life through increased force.

Stand up for freedom and equality against tyrannical forces.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: