Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:48:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Review  (Read 161 times)
ljtronics1 (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:20:04 PM

This is a spreadsheet to help everyone not wasting time and money on scam ICOs, instead diverting the value to all other great projects out there.
I'm creating it with the hope that myself and all the member in here could contribute to it, making it even better.
It is very simple at the moment, but i'm open for recommendation, so i'll leave it editable, hoping the wikipedia way help us all Smiley
Myself will continuously updating it after each investigation
Pls use search to make sure there's no duplication.
Here's the link
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

Dakuce is a good ICO to invest in according to my latest research. It is a cryptocurrency exchange where in you can trade your fiat money as well. It is developed on the advanced distributed platform that has the capability of processing millions of transactions per second. Its error management feature has been worked on higher priority to lessen the transaction time abruptly are fulfilled. It is a brainchild of blockchain professionals, venture capitalists, established entrepreneurs, high-end business owners, security traders, AI experts and angel investors. Rest assured you can expect good returns with minimal trading fees. It operates on real time market rates with almost zero manipulation. ICO begins from 12th June and ends om 12th july!

For More Info Visit: https://dakuce.com/
ljtronics1 (OP)

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

Dakuce is a good ICO to invest in according to my latest research. It is a cryptocurrency exchange where in you can trade your fiat money as well. It is developed on the advanced distributed platform that has the capability of processing millions of transactions per second. Its error management feature has been worked on higher priority to lessen the transaction time abruptly are fulfilled. It is a brainchild of blockchain professionals, venture capitalists, established entrepreneurs, high-end business owners, security traders, AI experts and angel investors. Rest assured you can expect good returns with minimal trading fees. It operates on real time market rates with almost zero manipulation. ICO begins from 12th June and ends om 12th july!

For More Info Visit: https://dakuce.com/
Dev & VC owns 50% token supply, how is that good ?
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:19:21 PM

DAKUCE is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange wherein you can trade your ‘fiat’ currency apart from regular cryptocurrencies. The most common pairings on these exchanges are Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin, BitCoinCash etc. It is quite a powerful platform that can handle millions of transactions per second! Another best thing about this exchange is that it guarantees zero manipulation and performs on real market rates. Apart from the aforementioned cryptocurrencies, the platform is going to list several other cryptocurrencies gradually which can be inter-exchanged and traded. It is a promising ICO and you should definitely take a look!

For more information: https://dakuce.com/
Illia_Avdeichik

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:18:53 AM

I want to share with you my latest discovery - Cryptics. It is the world's first self-learning platform, that is analyzing the market of crypto-currencies and generating forecasts for its participants.  The collection and processing of information occurs in real time from a variety of sources in order to capture and record all relevant signals.
https://cryptics.tech/
Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:24:04 AM

However, this spreadsheet is not comprehensive, because there are still many ICO items that do not appear on it.
So I think this is something that needs to be improved. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:00:26 PM

It can be a great source of fresh and wise information, but anyway this is your own money, and to trust somebody else to make a research instead of you, this is an easier way, but not always the safe way.
ZandC

Activity: 67

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

Nice dude,
yeah lately many scams ICO, surely it very disadvantageous for people that investment on some coins.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

are there some reviews for Sonder??
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

At least I know it's not only me who don't believe in Decoin, Yumerium, and Photochain.
Looking forward for more listings.
How about having a list of those you believe are good with the reason for each choices? Quite a hardwork.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐