Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:57:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do You think About the more ICO today?  (Read 113 times)
AirDropMe (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:13:35 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 09:28:58 PM by AirDropMe

What do You think About the more ICO today?

If you yourself, what are the considerations and guidelines for choosing ICO which are so much choice nowadays?

Maybe you are looking for references from the review site or your own personal opinion ....
Please give your comments and opinions on this comment thread form my friends,,,,

We know that today there are too many fake and false hopers,
Scammers are great for bewitching people on the grounds of the ICO project
the polish is so beautiful...

With the MVP label, Advisors with good rankings,
with whitepapers and roadmaps so detailed,
but it's not a guarantee that the ICO will really be on its promise, right?

With good ratings from experts,
with such an impressive rating on icobench.com
but sometimes I'm very worried about it all,
once again it's not a guarantee that would be nice later,,,,
Ydentity

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:28:29 PM

Everything that claims to give you quick money is a scam. And many ICOs are in the market without any scope or vision. All such coins are bound to fail in the long run if not in the beginning stage.
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

I always do my own research, check everything like roadmap, team, plans, product, website, whitepaper, platform. I never rely on ratings nor reviews. It took me some time before investing in chozun 途赞  and I'm pretty sure it's all worth it.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

I also wonder when will end the trend of launching new ICOs? There are hundreds of new ICOs, and there must be a limitation to it. But when i click new bounties, I will find scores of new ICOs just like the way they are awaiting potential investors to cheat. I think regulations should be in place to limit the expansion of bounties. So only good ICOs will get chance.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

Most of the ICO's now are scam, I think percentage is 90 percent now who are scam who are still ongoing and they collected money from us who are investor of ICO. Invest at your own risk because possible to lose your money. Just review your ICO that you want to invest.
RNGfight

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

I also think that most ICO is a fraud at present, so I seldom participate in ICO crowd-funding at present, which I think is meaningless.
Because through these ICO projects, I can't get any return. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

That's why there is a lot of ICO listing which can be useful tips and tricks on finding a legit ICO and a trusted one. More ICO means more scams.
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:59:02 AM

I'm not interested in investing in ico. it is better to wait in the exchange market with the consideration of the coin / token has a real project. because often the price in the market is cheaper than the ico price  Grin

spcae to rent
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

In my opinion ICO market should be under regulation to minimize fraud in this market. Some investor loss money cause fraud ICO , by regulation ICO will be more competitif in quality and will be less quantity of ICO. This is much better than too many number of ICO but less quality and they does not have live product , and some others only copy of idea others project.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:08:13 AM

all i know is that these ICO review sites were made with making money in mind. not helping people make better choice so they can make money, but instead they create a website so that they can get traffic and earn money, then they can grow big enough so that they can ask money from the ICO scammers to post positive reviews about them. and of course as always to publish positive crap about the coins they have a stake in.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
jurgen444

Activity: 134
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

all i know is that these ICO review sites were made with making money in mind. not helping people make better choice so they can make money, but instead they create a website so that they can get traffic and earn money, then they can grow big enough so that they can ask money from the ICO scammers to post positive reviews about them. and of course as always to publish positive crap about the coins they have a stake in.
I agree with your opinion. ico site goal is to make money, it is impossible they want to promote an ico project without any reward. I think they made a good review without knowing the true state of the project.

spcae to rent
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: