Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coinurl.com Properly Scame  (Read 1403 times)
faver212 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:06:12 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 12:57:13 AM by faver212

Hi Every one
mostly you heard about coinurl.com BitCoi Ads service .
As I first time see their ads on userscripts.com so I decide to give it try ..
I put their Ads slots on my site since 25 Jan The ads started load in my site and their dashboard showed to me
number of clicks and impression Like this
http://s2.postimg.org/nkf49lfux/coinurl.jpg
according to their FAQ Clicks are counted after 24 hours .
but it passed 10 days and they not even approved my ads slot .. Earning still 0.0000000 BTC
And no one response my support tickets .. Like no one's there  Embarrassed..
How they run such business terrible way like this
Even They don't have enough info about their business offices or address phone number
the only info I got is from Whois information .

Currently I removed their ads from my site and hope no one do the same mistake I do .
Update 12-Feb-2014
My site and revenue approved finally thanks for and Matt Richard Vialoux for their value assistance and sorry for this misunderstand
Hi! We (Coinurl) have paid all your clicks.
The reason of pending state of you site for so long period is that we had to ensure that you have organic and fraud free traffic.
We are sorry, but we have to verify our publishers, because there is a huge fraud attempt pressure. We always check site. Your site () is new, no Google PR, so we have tested traffic for a two weeks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 12:12:20 AM

Hi Every one
mostly you heard about coinurl.com BitCoi Ads service .
As I first time see their ads on userscripts.com so I decide to give it try ..
I put their Ads slots on my site since 25 Jan The ads started load in my site and their dashboard showed to me
number of clicks and impression Like this

according to their FAQ Clicks are counted after 24 hours .
but it passed 10 days and they not even approved my ads slot .. Earning still 0.0000000 BTC
And no one response my support tickets .. Like no one's there  Embarrassed..
How they run such business terrible way like this
Even They don't have enough info about their business offices or address phone number
the only info I got is from Whois information .
Registrant Name: Richard Vialoux
Registrant Organization: Personal
Registrant Street: 124 Clyde Rd  
Registrant City: Winnipeg
Registrant State/Province: MB
Registrant Postal Code: r2l2a3
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +0.2042196992
Currently I removed their ads from my site and hope no one do the same mistake I do .
I've had their ads on my blogs before, and although sometimes the click approvals take a long time, they do get approved/rejected eventually. Were your clicks real?

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:16:41 AM

I'd say be a little more patient. I don't think they are scam.

faver212 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:22:02 AM

I've had their ads on my blogs before, and although sometimes the click approvals take a long time, they do get approved/rejected eventually. Were your clicks real?
Sure my clicks were real . have you withdraw from them ?? I didn't hear any one receipt any thing from them. and why they not replay at all .
leancuisine

Activity: 980

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 02:05:31 AM

Sure my clicks were real . have you withdraw from them ?? I didn't hear any one receipt any thing from them. and why they not replay at all .
Yep, I have withdrawn a small amount before. Smiley

faver212 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:17:54 PM

Yep, I have withdrawn a small amount before. Smiley
The dashboard show me about 0.03008000 BTC/Day but they not verified yet Any way I remove them completely and use another real affiliate programs .
matt_boyd

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:49:37 PM

Hey, my name is Matthew and I am from CoinURL. Please send your queries to info@coinurl.com and we'll try and get it sorted out for you. Trust me, Richard is not a scammer.
faver212 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:05:13 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 06:28:41 PM by faver212

Hey, my name is Matthew and I am from CoinURL. Please send your queries to info@coinurl.com and we'll try and get it sorted out for you. Trust me, Richard is not a scammer.
Hi Matthew tanks for reply this is first time someone from from coinurl.com reply on me  .
I open three ticket and no one replay to me .. any way I'll send you My account name to see why it take too long someone replay me ..
By the way I already submit My site and the admin reject it saying "the ads are not shown on the site" because I did not put the ads in Home page I put it in the inner pages which have the higher traffics . but the the admin didn't  see the inner pages .
matt_boyd

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:03:16 PM

Hi Matthew tanks for reply this is first time someone from from coinurl.com reply on me  .
I open three ticket and no one replay to me .. any way I'll send you My account name to see why it take too long someone replay me ..
By the way I already submit My site and the admin reject it saying "the ads are not shown on the site" because I did not put the ads in Home page I put it in the inner pages which have the higher traffics . but the the admin didn't  see the inner pages .

Sure, shoot me over your username, and I will make sure that it is forwarded to the right people. In regards to the publisher websites, that's actually where I moderate. I usually go by the instinct that if I can't see an advertisement on the front-page, I will put that reason in the box. Please make sure that in the additional information / description box that you say exactly where your advertisements are, or you can just link the pages directly.

Thanks, Matt.
faver212 (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 10:08:44 PM

Sure, shoot me over your username, and I will make sure that it is forwarded to the right people. In regards to the publisher websites, that's actually where I moderate. I usually go by the instinct that if I can't see an advertisement on the front-page, I will put that reason in the box. Please make sure that in the additional information / description box that you say exactly where your advertisements are, or you can just link the pages directly.
Thanks, Matt.
I sent you all info in PM
pianist
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:42:44 PM

The reason of pending state of you site for so long period is that we had to ensure that you have organic and fraud free traffic.

We are sorry, but we have to verify our publishers, because there is a huge fraud attempt pressure. We always check site. Your site (downloadtprograms.com) is new, no Google PR, so we have tested traffic for a two weeks.
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 07:57:05 PM

We are sorry, but we have to verify our publishers, because there is a huge fraud attempt pressure. We always check site. Your site (downloadtprograms.com) is new, no Google PR, so we have tested traffic for a two weeks.

Exactly.  It is our standard procedure for new clients without a longtime established website.  We will try and make this more clear in the interface, though.

I also apologise for if emails take long to respond, we get a lot of inquiries every day.
faver212 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:29:01 PM

Thank you all coinurl.com My revenue approved today : 0.21487000 BTC Total  .. And I sorry for all this Inconvenience  Smiley
jadiblogger

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:57:47 AM

Me Too
http://musik4indo.com/untitled.PNG

and they are always pending, there are even a few clicks status N/A

I am waiting for a response from the admin coinurl for this.
meta

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:06:27 PM

On the day I requested a withdraw heartbleed was released. Same day account got locked.
Support not answering after asking for details why.  Angry
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 08:41:39 PM

On the day I requested a withdraw heartbleed was released. Same day account got locked.
Support not answering after asking for details why.  Angry

Interesting - please keep us updated, preferably with screenshots.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: