Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:42:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at 20 000$ tomorrow?  (Read 2529 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:56:16 PM

in my opinion i think bitcoin price could reach $20,000 by december 2018. old market cycle end next few months and new cycle start soon.

Yes I feel there will be a surprise for us in the month of December but this year the market situation is different than what it was last year. But still let's hope for the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

in my opinion i think bitcoin price could reach $20,000 by december 2018. old market cycle end next few months and new cycle start soon.

Yes I feel there will be a surprise for us in the month of December but this year the market situation is different than what it was last year. But still let's hope for the best.
I think it cannot happen to reach $20k this year since price are unpredictable on bitcoin. Manipulation do exists so I think it cannot reach instant this year. It takes time for bitcoin to reach all time high.
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:47:52 PM

I think that might happen and maybe at the end of this year it could be very expensive at more than $ 20k because the demand for bitcoin this year is getting higher so I am very confident that prices can be more expensive than $ 20k.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:52:47 AM

I don't know whether Bitcoin will ever touch 5-digit mark again. There is a lot of negativity in the market and baring a few, most of the governments have taken a very hostile approach to Bitcoins and the other cryptos.
Yes, it's like really hard to makes the bitcoin price back to 5digit again. Everytime the bitcoin price start increase, something bad happened, like right now, bancor exchange hacked today and it makes the crypto market goes red again.

but it is possible for bitcoin price to go to that price because, in the cryptocurrency, we don't know what will happen in the next hours. sometimes the price is up and in the other time, the price is down. I hope that the price is not down too far and reach $5k and only increase and back to the highest price. at least, the price can stay at the $10k and stable in that level of the price. and if this is happening, then I think the altcoin will adjust their price too and we can make a good selling the coins and we can make a good profit.

Everything in bitcoin is a surprises that will come in an unexpected situations. That's possible when we wake up not wondering what will happen next, bitcoin will have to be at that profitable value. With that it provides us a good opportunity to gain more valuable price in the holdings that we had. Always expect more good news with bitcoin and stay calm no matter what the outcome will be.

I agree with you. Bitcoin can give profitable for us if we can search the best price to buy and the best price to sell and with the changing of the price at the market, we can see that we can still make a profit right now. But to do this, we will need to have the skills to detect the price movements so we can know the good price. The price is good right now, and it's more stable than a few weeks ago, and I think soon, the rate can increase higher, and it means, we can make a profit again in the next days.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:37:26 AM

I think it cannot happen to reach $20k this year since price are unpredictable on bitcoin. Manipulation do exists so I think it cannot reach instant this year. It takes time for bitcoin to reach all time high.
of course I also expect things like that. hope with very high bitcoin prices in the future, is the thing we have been waiting for. well, the end of the year will bring new hope, hopefully the price can approach the price of $ 20,000 for this year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:06:01 AM

of course I also expect things like that. hope with very high bitcoin prices in the future, is the thing we have been waiting for. well, the end of the year will bring new hope, hopefully the price can approach the price of $ 20,000 for this year.

Hopefully what I, and you hope will come true in the coming December 2018. Although some doubts often haunt my mind lately that the value of bitcoin will not reach $ 20.000. Because I'm still thinking about a number, of rejected bitcoin ETFs but I'm very sure, there might be other ways which make the value of bitcoin grow at a more significant level.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:59:35 AM

I think that might happen and maybe at the end of this year it could be very expensive at more than $ 20k because the demand for bitcoin this year is getting higher so I am very confident that prices can be more expensive than $ 20k.
Is the demand for bitcoin this year getting higher? Do you see people using it more? I do not know nor see because most people are just speculating.
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

it may happen but it takes a short time because the selling price in various positions is very high which makes the price very difficult to be able to increase prices, there must be a lot of money first to be able to buy bitcoin and make the price of bitcoin back become very expensive.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:08:53 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 05:44:02 PM by Himanshu111

it may happen but it takes a short time because the selling price in various positions is very high which makes the price very difficult to be able to increase prices, there must be a lot of money first to be able to buy bitcoin and make the price of bitcoin back become very expensive.
No this cannot happen overnight.Bitcoin's demand and price both are very down and from a very long time.Bitcoin's users and investors are suffering from losses due to the downfall of the price of bitcoin.Investors are pulling their money out of bitcoin because the prices are not increasing.Bitcoin is in a difficult situation because anything can happen right now.It can also vanish from the market or it can do with the market.It is a very vulnerable situation.
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:29:23 PM

No this cannot happen overnight.Bitcoin's demand and price both are very down and from a very long time.Bitcoin's users and investors are suffering from losses due to the downfall of the price of bitcoin.Investors are pulling their money out of bitcoin because the prices are not increasing.

It can't be if the ETF approved?

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
mkhadazz

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:22:14 AM

I think bitcoin prices can go back to that expensive price again but I'm not sure that it can be fast because the price of bitcoin is now too cheap and it seems very difficult to get back to the price of $ 20k again, all of us can only hope that bitcoin can return to the price very expensive again.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

The price of Bitcoin has always been the topic of discussion. We should observe it from the most important aspects. Where does the money for Bitcoin growth come from? In what ways will Bitcoin attract more investors?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

there are so many who hope that the price of bitcoin will rise to another $ 20,000, but I am sure that it will not be possible in the near future, the price of bitcoin can return to such a price that may take more than 5 years.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:30:56 PM

Literally, it ain't going to happen tomorrow or even this before this year ends. As i observed from the market's condition, it's really down and very slow in rising up. I will just wait if how much per bitcoin will cost and how it will also response to the bearish market.

mahilchii

Merit: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

The current market is not stable so price will be fluctuating this month also so we don't predict when it will going to peak or basket. I think end of the year some good reasonable value is possible so 15k to 20k USD is sure. But all are trying to increase the old thread so spam posts only increase in the forum not a Bitcoin price.

Yes the market situation is disgusting this year. Sometimes pumps and mostly dumps we cannot predict what will happen in upcoming days. Yes there's lot of hope as it may shine again. Lets hope for the best.

sunanbonang

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:54:17 PM

You too trust people who say the price of bitcoin will bounce high at the end of the year. You can see for yourself that the price of bitcoin is currently unstable and even tends to fall.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:22:30 AM

there must be a lot of money in advance to be able to buy bitcoin and make the price of bitcoin back to be very expensive and that may happen but it takes a short time because the selling price in various positions is very high which makes the price very difficult to raise prices
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:33:24 AM

I don't think this bitcoin price will be easy to get back to that expensive price. I'm sure the price of bitcoin will take a very long time to get back to that expensive price.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:44:37 AM

No this cannot happen overnight.Bitcoin's demand and price both are very down and from a very long time.Bitcoin's users and investors are suffering from losses due to the downfall of the price of bitcoin.Investors are pulling their money out of bitcoin because the prices are not increasing.

It can't be if the ETF approved?
I think the man who gave this price and time, has lost big money in bitcoin and now he wants the price to reach $20000 in one day, so that he would be able to recover his deficit. To look the current market situation I can say that the price would be the same as it is today till the end of the year. There are no green signals in the market for the growth in the price.
Heationd

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:01:22 AM

No this cannot happen overnight.Bitcoin's demand and price both are very down and from a very long time.Bitcoin's users and investors are suffering from losses due to the downfall of the price of bitcoin.Investors are pulling their money out of bitcoin because the prices are not increasing.Bitcoin is in a difficult situation because anything can happen right now.It can also vanish from the market or it can do with the market.It is a very vulnerable situation.
If bitcoin reaches $20000 tomorrow, I will be in hospital cause of heart attack due to happiness. People should think 100 times before speaking and writing something. Please give such prices which are possible in the given time. For instance I say that the price will hit $20000 till the end of 2019. It is reasonable and is possible but tomorrow is totally nonsense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: