Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's Leaderboard  (Read 595 times)
jballs (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 12:36:02 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 06:20:43 AM by jballs

VTC Vertcoin continues it's two-day postion as Top Percentage Gainer, with volume doubling from yesterday. Testing the $1 level only 3 weeks from launch

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:41:22 AM

this coin is kinda scam , been pre-anned as a cpu-coin and the 2nd day it appears the gpu miner and it almost 51%attacking ruined the coin, people all dump low at that moment then someone get almost 80% of the coin and now he is pumping. bah......child's play.

at the first
jballs (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 06:08:59 AM

this coin is kinda scam , been pre-anned as a cpu-coin and the 2nd day it appears the gpu miner and it almost 51%attacking ruined the coin, people all dump low at that moment then someone get almost 80% of the coin and now he is pumping. bah......child's play.

You can see the distribution of VTC here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=404364.msg4905966#msg4905966

NOBODY has 80% of the coin. Largest holder has 2.8% of float. That is 40,000 coins of 83 million still to come. No premine.

Why the hell would a pool holding coin attack the coin? They rolled back to 30%, if you sold because of that silly notion I don't know what to tell you? They going to kill their own money just because they can? For what?

Not sure what your miner pic shows, I am not a miner, but yes they are hard to mine. That is why the value is holding so well. I'm not trying to pump just getting the word out, as you can see I only have a small percentage same as everybody else.

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
nonny12

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:29:51 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 06:54:55 AM by nonny12

FUD - read the announcement thread. There is no proof of what you say in the announcement thread. Vertcoin wasnt even on an exchange when the GPU miner was released.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: