Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:47:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining LTC and DOGE in one PC?  (Read 582 times)
cheeseburger123 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:50:19 AM

Dear guys, i got a confusion here. Can I use one PC mine LTC and DOGE at same time? Will it decrease scrypt rate?
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 01:12:36 AM

yep, and yes or no  Smiley

aim the gpu at ltc, cpu at doge, minimal, if any effect on each other, slight (maybe not so sight - prob abt 30%) increase in electricity cost

and then ofcourse there's the posibility of multiple instances of whatever miner you're using, hashrate is divided by # of instances, possible negative effects on hardware? idk!

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
cheeseburger123 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:02:48 AM

yep, and yes or no  Smiley

aim the gpu at ltc, cpu at doge, minimal, if any effect on each other, slight (maybe not so sight - prob abt 30%) increase in electricity cost

and then ofcourse there's the posibility of multiple instances of whatever miner you're using, hashrate is divided by # of instances, possible negative effects on hardware? idk!

Thank you.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:11:18 AM

If you aren't willing to put the little time in that it takes to learn about this stuff, just move on. This isn't for you.
BitCoinPokerBro

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:19:53 AM

If you aren't willing to put the little time in that it takes to learn about this stuff, just move on. This isn't for you.

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner! You receive the grand title of Jerk Of The Day
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:18:16 AM

Ding, ding, ding we have a winner! You receive the grand title of Jerk Of The Day

Cheesy i have lots of laugh in this thanks for the entertainment
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: