Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space  (Read 187 times)
btcxyzzz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:44:39 PM

A visually ideal tool for ICO listing and rating

Token Bubbles is a platform where cryptoenthusiasts can easily filter through the forest of ICOs, follow and favor them, rate and vote.

What’s more, users can keep track of the latest regarding cryptocurrency AND ICO legality while also having access to the top ICO service companies in the cryptosphere.  

TokenBubbles brings you a fresh perspective on the ICO space!

Self-publish your ICO

Perform filter and data analysis

Have all the token details of interest to you in one place

Vote, rate and keep track of the top ICOs

Access the latest jurisdiction regulations and cryptocurrencies and ICOs

Access a list of top service companies for your ICO

Dashboard                                                                                   Filters

Tokens                                                                                      Add-ICO

Jurisdiction                                                                  Service Companies

Full View

⚡ Our mobile version is Live ⚡

This is NOT another listing site!

While others focus on sheer lists, we deliver a true analysis tool

Keep track of our latest updates

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
vjevremovic

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

Key feature is community involvement. Every ICO can be discussed and rated directly on the site.
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:30:50 PM

Token Bubbles' interface is clear, concise and is really easy to navigate around! Great for anyone taking part in bounty campaigns as you can see exactly when an ICO ends - and of course, perfect for any investor to use!  
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:38:11 PM

I look here all actively moves forward, it is very pleased me that the team is working
vjevremovic

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:58:17 PM

I look here all actively moves forward, it is very pleased me that the team is working

Thanks!
We are preparing a little rebranding soon, and more features..
CharlieCox

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

When you say "rebranding", will you be changing the name of the website and domain?  We got used to "TokenBubbles" Cheesy
Prvadama

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

I use it for research and New icos. Great  platform!
Blokovka

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:15:53 AM

When you say "rebranding", will you be changing the name of the website and domain?  We got used to "TokenBubbles" Cheesy

Hi Charlie Smiley As part of the team I can tell you no, we're not changing the name, don't worry Smiley
Just sprucing up the visuals for a better user experience. With naturally more new features upcoming as well.
coja

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:15:24 PM

I agree. The team does appear to be active on different channels and new ICOs keep coming out every day. Looks great from a newbie's perspective!
CharlieCox

Activity: 212
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

I agree. The team does appear to be active on different channels (...)

I can confirm this. I've registered on their Telegram channel, it's pretty active and they are responsive.

Now, I'm not happy to see the ICO space slowing down a bit. It's not nearly as lively as it was 6-9 months ago. Here's an idea for the TB team -- you can create a variety of graphs, such as the number of listed ICOs pre month, the amount of money raised etc. This would allow us to see how active is the ICO space over time.
Blokovka

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:47:00 PM

I agree. The team does appear to be active on different channels (...)

I can confirm this. I've registered on their Telegram channel, it's pretty active and they are responsive.

Now, I'm not happy to see the ICO space slowing down a bit. It's not nearly as lively as it was 6-9 months ago. Here's an idea for the TB team -- you can create a variety of graphs, such as the number of listed ICOs pre month, the amount of money raised etc. This would allow us to see how active is the ICO space over time.

Hi Charlie,
Yes, we are planning to dish out some more analysis tools soon too. Thanks for the tip Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: