Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 05:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for someone who wants to start a pump signals telegram channel/group  (Read 119 times)
Morebulletsinthechamber (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

Hello there,

Yes, I am looking for person(s) interested in the platform https://telegram.org/ as I am and wants to create an influential group or channel. The main kind of group I am looking to be created is a pump signals group, focused for running up the prices for the tokens/coins listed on the exchange idex.market

I believe telegram is a huge opportunity for group administrators and channel administrators and I think that we can get a piece of the pie that is being shared between these "influential" kinds of communities. Telegram is somewhere that people can connect from anywhere in the world. Telegram can be used as a place to bring people together and build a like minded community that are interested in the same topics, and that is why I think it is so powerful, this is not a money grab opportunity, but yes I am looking for someone who wants to EARN. Here are some of the other ideas for the telegram group or channel:

Bitcoin markets TA

Ethereum markets TA

Trade Calls

Pump signals

PM me on this platform and we can talk about details, or if you cannot for some reason message me on telegram instead @detriment2society

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: