Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinAnalyst – Maximize your trading profits w/ News, Scam Detection & more  (Read 19360 times)
MatthiasCoppersmith

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

Savedroid also use The maildresses from ICO as Plattform to advertise The CoinAnalyst ICO (with ref-link)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:57:05 AM

Savedroid also use The maildresses from ICO as Plattform to advertise The CoinAnalyst ICO (with ref-link)

That's really bad and I don't just mean "it looks bad" but it's not right in an objective way. Even if we would assume that both are legit projects (my opinion is not that tbh) it would not be right out of several reasons:

It's not wrong of course that projects go into partnerships and announce that. But the Savedroid-team goes much further, uses direkt contacts and all social platforms to promote the CoinAnalyst ICO and gives Investment-advices to their own Community. And even if we would say that it's not a problem in a legal way - what I'm unsure about because Savedroid is no PR-firm and no Investment-Advisory: How can that be right? How can they be sure that it's good for their own community to buy into Coinanalyst (while their own Investors are still waiting to get their SVD-tokens unlocked and traded on exchange)?

Savedroid obviously didn't ask the following questions:

1. What justifies the high total COY-value of 37.5 million Euro (= $44 million)? Otherwise, why would they think about it since they wanted and got even more?

2. What does it say about the Coinanalyst-team that they copy whole sections of another Whitepaper (Savedroids)?

3. What does it say about a team that copies a whole ICO-concept, from a price-prediction-chart to a spreadsheet, the "made-in-germany-brand" like Savedroid etc.?

4. What does it say about a project that also tries to include the "Binance-model" while obviously not understanding that Binance is different? Binance can buy own tokens back and burn them with profit because they make a shitload of profit in all kinds of different assets. Coinanalyst can not do that because they'll make profit (if they will) only in COY - how will they use those COY to buy back COY? First sell to have BTC and then buy back? Doesn't make any sense. It's just an additional incentive to blind people. Just that is in fact a red flag and it's a big one, because if a team doesn't really think about their own economical model...................

There is more but the point is: Savedroid gives it all to push their own Investors into this while they can not be sure that Coinanalyst will turn out as a good project. And they not only know that Coinanalyst copied a lot of stuff from Savedroid. They try to sell that as strength! And they do all this marketing for "another" project while not delivering on own promises. Their own token is still locked, they still didn't come up with the infamous top5-exchange that was announced back in March and they still didn't manage to get out of the "Scammer-corner" they've put themselves into with their stupid PR-Stunt.

I really don't get the stupidity of these two projects. Coinanalyst should have known that it can not be a good idea to copy stuff from Savedroid. It can not be a good idea to copy stuff from any project, and they don't even think about it all. And Savedroid should've known that it can not be right to promote the ICO of another project. Scammers do that and I would make a bet that Savedroid gets a percentage of the ICO-money or whatever their deal might be. Both projects have a lot in common: They place tons of superficial incentives to lure mostly unexperienced ppl into giving them money. Under the line and in a weird way it's a perfect fit for them. I just doubt that they'll ever be able to build win-win-situations for their Investors.

Edit and just btw: Two weeks ago or so I was kicked out of the german Savedroid-Channel because I pointed on the fact that they've never told their own Investors how much of the fees they'll burn. They just say "a certain percentage" (Coinanalyst copied also that). I didn't insult anybody, I wasn't personal, I discussed on topic and even replied on an Admin.

Yesterday I was kicked out of the official/english Savedroid-channel because I posted the Whitepaper-comparison and discussed with Tobias (from Savedroid) and asked some questions.

What I want to say is: For Savedroid it's enough to have and ask questions. Once they feel that somebody will not let them get away with their bs they censor.

My last post as a reply on a post of Tobias who said "Actually a lot of whitepapers are written after the ico is planned Wink" was this:

"right. a lot of shady projects do it that way. quality projects often have different whitepaper-versions that are improved many months or even years before they ask for money. and just btw: what do you believe will a legit exchange think about it if they see 1) that coinanalyst copied whole sections of the savedroid-paper and 2) savedroid promotes exactly that? good luck with that"

Result: Delete and Exit ;-)

Ndok88

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:39:51 AM

That's really bad and I don't just mean "it looks bad" but it's not right in an objective way. Even if we would assume that both are legit projects (my opinion is not that tbh) it would not be right out of several reasons:

It's not wrong of course that projects go into partnerships and announce that. But the Savedroid-team goes much further, uses direkt contacts and all social platforms to promote the CoinAnalyst ICO and gives Investment-advices to their own Community. And even if we would say that it's not a problem in a legal way - what I'm unsure about because Savedroid is no PR-firm and no Investment-Advisory: How can that be right? How can they be sure that it's good for their own community to buy into Coinanalyst (while their own Investors are still waiting to get their SVD-tokens unlocked and traded on exchange)?

Savedroid obviously didn't ask the following questions:

1. What justifies the high total COY-value of 37.5 million Euro (= $44 million)? Otherwise, why would they think about it since they wanted and got even more?

2. What does it say about the Coinanalyst-team that they copy whole sections of another Whitepaper (Savedroids)?

3. What does it say about a team that copies a whole ICO-concept, from a price-prediction-chart to a spreadsheet, the "made-in-germany-brand" like Savedroid etc.?

4. What does it say about a project that also tries to include the "Binance-model" while obviously not understanding that Binance is different? Binance can buy own tokens back and burn them with profit because they make a shitload of profit in all kinds of different assets. Coinanalyst can not do that because they'll make profit (if they will) only in COY - how will they use those COY to buy back COY? First sell to have BTC and then buy back? Doesn't make any sense. It's just an additional incentive to blind people. Just that is in fact a red flag and it's a big one, because if a team doesn't really think about their own economical model...................

There is more but the point is: Savedroid gives it all to push their own Investors into this while they can not be sure that Coinanalyst will turn out as a good project. And they not only know that Coinanalyst copied a lot of stuff from Savedroid. They try to sell that as strength! And they do all this marketing for "another" project while not delivering on own promises. Their own token is still locked, they still didn't come up with the infamous top5-exchange that was announced back in March and they still didn't manage to get out of the "Scammer-corner" they've put themselves into with their stupid PR-Stunt.

I really don't get the stupidity of these two projects. Coinanalyst should have known that it can not be a good idea to copy stuff from Savedroid. It can not be a good idea to copy stuff from any project, and they don't even think about it all. And Savedroid should've known that it can not be right to promote the ICO of another project. Scammers do that and I would make a bet that Savedroid gets a percentage of the ICO-money or whatever their deal might be. Both projects have a lot in common: They place tons of superficial incentives to lure mostly unexperienced ppl into giving them money. Under the line and in a weird way it's a perfect fit for them. I just doubt that they'll ever be able to build win-win-situations for their Investors.

Edit and just btw: Two weeks ago or so I was kicked out of the german Savedroid-Channel because I pointed on the fact that they've never told their own Investors how much of the fees they'll burn. They just say "a certain percentage" (Coinanalyst copied also that). I didn't insult anybody, I wasn't personal, I discussed on topic and even replied on an Admin.

Yesterday I was kicked out of the official/english Savedroid-channel because I posted the Whitepaper-comparison and discussed with Tobias (from Savedroid) and asked some questions.

What I want to say is: For Savedroid it's enough to have and ask questions. Once they feel that somebody will not let them get away with their bs they censor.

My last post as a reply on a post of Tobias who said "Actually a lot of whitepapers are written after the ico is planned Wink" was this:

"right. a lot of shady projects do it that way. quality projects often have different whitepaper-versions that are improved many months or even years before they ask for money. and just btw: what do you believe will a legit exchange think about it if they see 1) that coinanalyst copied whole sections of the savedroid-paper and 2) savedroid promotes exactly that? good luck with that"

Result: Delete and Exit ;-)

Agreed!

Result: DELETE and Exit Kiss
hugsfordrugs

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

lots of savedroid worry.... what does partnership actually mean for this project?

what are you gaining
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:41:16 AM

Through this project there are a big hope from every investors.
Hopefully there will be no more scam occur after being filtered by this kind of project.
tranlong88456

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:07:01 AM

are watching this project day by day. do not know it well no people
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41

UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:13:17 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 10:54:24 PM by CoinAnalystTech

lots of savedroid worry.... what does partnership actually mean for this project?

what are you gaining

Hello Hugs,

The products of CoinAnalyst and savedroid complement each other extremely well. The goal is to allow every CoinAnalyst user an easy way to get crypto coins with savedroid and every savedroid user gains the analysis insight of CoinAnalyst.

We announced our partnership because we believe in the future of their product, as did 35,000+ people a few months ago.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:19:29 PM

what are you gaining

Hello Hugs,

The products of CoinAnalyst and savedroid complement each other extremely well. The goal is to allow every CoinAnalyst user an easy way to get crypto coins with savedroid and every savedroid user gains the analysis insight of CoinAnalyst.

We announced our partnership believe in the future of their product, as did 35,000+ people a few months ago.

You only give recommendations or what happens if one of your analyses is completely wrong and people lose money on a scam?

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:21:24 AM

Lol so many scam icos today you are partners with savedroid that has a bad reputation in the community? Where in this world you can find this kind of project where its almost months have passed and still no exchange? well only in savedroid and Im sure your coin also will have same strategy collect more money and delay exchanges within 1 year, what a shame on this people.
incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

Lol so many scam icos today you are partners with savedroid that has a bad reputation in the community? Where in this world you can find this kind of project where its almost months have passed and still no exchange? well only in savedroid and Im sure your coin also will have same strategy collect more money and delay exchanges within 1 year, what a shame on this people.

Yes. Also they accept Paypal.  So paypal investors can not get their token till 6 months. He he..
filipo

Activity: 391
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:25:34 PM

This is a very questionable event to copy the materials of another project, especially with a dubious reputation. Guys apparently you still have some time to think on it.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

Team members have extensive prior experience in relevant industries like business development and artificial intelligence and big data. These skills are scarce and highly valued when developing something like CoinAnalyst.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

In a later step you can select if you want that we send the COY to your myetherwallet or if you want to pay with them our Software. We will inform you by e-mail when the time will come.
tathagatas

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:50:42 AM

Your ICO is now listed on www.betaico.com

http://betaico.com/coinanalyst

Please feel free to visit this page and discuss.
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:48:31 PM

Your ICO is now listed on www.betaico.com

http://betaico.com/coinanalyst

Please feel free to visit this page and discuss.

Cool, Thank you  Wink
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

I read that i need to adjust myetherwallet to display the tokens there. Is this true or will they appear with the lapse of time?
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:40:29 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 09:53:58 PM by CoinAnalystTech

I read that i need to adjust myetherwallet to display the tokens there. Is this true or will they appear with the lapse of time?

You can adjust them manually or you can wait when MyEtherWallet make it automatically.
Not every Token will listed automatically on MEW, but most of them Grin  
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:23:25 PM

Yes. Also they accept Paypal.  So paypal investors can not get their token till 6 months. He he..

6 months? Why will tokens for people who pay with PayPal be locked for 6 months?

CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

this project very well prepared and well planned.and the team seems to be energy efficient. I continue to support this project every day.
Thank you ; We're always give our best to bring this project to success  Wink
Ulrikehans

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

Dont touch this scammer project

Coinanalyst+savedroid = SCAM

Same scammer team different project name
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: