Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinAnalyst – Maximize your trading profits w/ News, Scam Detection & more  (Read 19360 times)
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:19:58 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 03:12:39 PM by tempus

Who wants to be kicked out of the Coinanalyst Channel on Telegram: Just try to talk about what I mentioned above. It will work, I promise!  Cheesy

Btw, what is really ironic and actually very funny:

In the english video for NEXUS the Coinanalyst-CEO describes how their system would detect Scams and give out a Scam-Alert. If I get it right it's actually quiet simple: It would search for social-network-activity, how folks are talking about a project, and if there would be an exceeding number of Scam-implications/accusations the system would give out Scam-Alerts. Right?

Now, let's think about Coinanalyst:

1) They started with a whitepaper and several parts are copied from the Savedroid-Whitepaper:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4461332.msg40713572#msg40713572

Guys like me would consider plagiarism as a major red flag.

2) They also overtake the spread-sheet from Savedroid, just changed the fantasy-numbers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4461332.msg40713572#msg40713572

Not just that again they didn't care much about doing their homework themselves, also the numbers are weird. Not sure if the doc is still to find on their website, but I've downloaded it last summer. And just btw: They didn't even try to answer on questions about it.

3) Like Savedroid, they also included a "Demo-Chart" - and just btw, Savedroid is >90% below their Hype-Predictions. In any way it's very stupid to do something like that because whenever a Utility Token is promoted as "for-profit-Investment" it's actually not a Utility Token anymore, at least not if it's about US-law. And exchanges don't like to see projects hyping their tokens like that.

4) Now Coinanalyst partners with weird folks who are or were involved in the OneCoin-Scheme and maybe even worse.

Question:

Wouldn't the Coinanalyst-Scam-Alert-System explode because it would have to give out alerts against Coinanalyst?

But, I have some serious questions that I actually wanted to ask on Telegram, but since you kicked me it seems you prefer me doing this more publicly, so let's try:

• Why did you start a partnership with Nexus-Global, what do you expect how they could be helpful?
  • Did you know that several personalities of Nexus are or were involved in OneLife and OneCoin - Promotion?
  • If yes, don't you think that could damage also your reputation?
  • If no, how is it possible that you want to build a scam-alert-system while being unaware about stuff like OneCoin?
  • Do you believe serious exchanges will list your token if you give a shit about reputation or do you believe stuff like mentioned above doesn't matter to them?
  • If you check the clicks on the Coinanalyst-Nexus-Videos - it doesn't even seem to work out, right? The english version: 9 clicks - what do you expect from your Nexus-Partnership?
  • Will you be transparent about the numbers, how much was sold to Nexus-Global and/or explain how that will work?

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

You saw everything right @tempus mate. I'm also confused by the numbers they write.
If this algorithm were real, some kind of exchange or rating agency would have bought them back long ago. But there are simply no such figures and I do not think that someone will be able to set up such an artificial intellect in the near future.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 03:15:30 PM by tempus

You saw everything right @tempus mate. I'm also confused by the numbers they write.
If this algorithm were real, some kind of exchange or rating agency would have bought them back long ago. But there are simply no such figures and I do not think that someone will be able to set up such an artificial intellect in the near future.

The more I think about this project, the more I start to believe that there is not much to find what is real. My theory is: This ICO is not really about Coinanalyst but the company behind: Cogia. The team is pretty much the same and Pascal Lauria is CEO of both. Cogia also did a crowdfunding in 2016 and got about 365k Euro and they were not profitable - Quote:

Bei der COIN ANALYST UG handelt es sich lt. White Paper des Projektes um ein Spin-off der Cogia GmbH. Einer Gesellschaft, die schon durchaus Erfahrung mit Crowdinvesting hat, wurde doch erst 2016 ein erfolgreiches Crowdinvesting auf der Plattform Companisto durchgeführt. Das Unternehmen hat sich dort € 365.310,- an nachrangigen Darlehen geholt. Lt. damaligen Pitchdeck wurde das Geld für Marktaktivitäten benötigt, detto wie jetzt. Aus dem Pitchdeck, erstellt für das damalige Crowdfunding, ergibt sich das 2015 und 2016 ein Umsatz von jeweils € 600.000 erzielt wurde mit Kosten von ein wenig mehr als € 600.000,- also mit einem negativen Ergebnis. (...)
https://de.fintelegram.com/investorenwarnung-coinanalyst-der-angebliche-mega-ico-von-nexus-global/

They try to sell their ICO with pointing on Cogia as successful company but what if the opposite is true? What if they try to get money in Crypto because Cogia is not just not successful but on it's way to bankruptcy?

My theory is: They've seen that their friends from Savedroid, also a not successful startup, got tons of money due to their Crowdfunding, so they decided:
"Let's do that as well, let's get millions from stupid Crypto-Kids who buy everything!"

And because they've never thought about Crypto before, why put much work into it?

• They've started a partnership with Savedroid
  • Copied whole parts out of the Savedroid-Whitepaper
  • Made a website with the "Made in Germany - brand", exactly like Savedroid
  • Even took the Spreadsheet from Savedroid, randomly changed the numbers
  • Showed a Demo-Price-Chart, like Savedroid
  • Used a lot of Buzz-Words like Savedroid - "AI" and so on...
  • And Savedroid promoted Coinanalyst in their own Community

But: Because Savedroid already had burned their own Credibility with their PR-Stunts and all their lies (where is the Top5-exchange btw?) and because the market had changed by a lot, it was much harder to get money.

Initially they planned to finish their Crowdfunding end of October 2018. That's still to find in the first post of this thread. And they also said that they don't need a soft-cap what actually means: "We'll take what we get and it's fine." But, since nearly nobody wanted to give them money after the Savedroid-debacle, they extended the ICO to end of December.

But: Obviously also more time didn't help much, so they decided to sell tokens to the MLM-Guys and former OneCoin-Promoter from Nexus Global. Probably they also hoped that they would be good in marketing, but funny enough: It also does not help. The Nexus-Global-Coinanalyst-videos on YouTube have a hard time to get any views:

The interesting part is: To really deliver they would have to be experts when it's about social networking. The whole project is about that! But they are not able to get attention. But wait... is that true? Yes and no because also when it's about social activity nothing seems to fit together.

A look at the numbers:

Telegram: They have > 30k members.
That's actually very good compared to many project channels I know. It's just odd that I never saw much activity there before I was kicked. Even the most controversial topics barely get any reaction.

Twitter: 2469 Follower
https://twitter.com/CoinAnalystTech

Surprsing actually.. They have 30k Members on Telegram but not even 1/10th of that on Twitter?

But wait, at least they constantly get hundreds of retweets, a random example:

That's actually pretty weird. Let's take a look at a random tweet from...

NEO - they have >300k Followers:
https://twitter.com/NEO_Blockchain/status/1068449041871069184 --> Only 62 Retweets!

Ethereum - they have > 400k Follower:
https://twitter.com/ethereum/status/1060893944886804483 --> 62 Retweets

A similar picture on Facebook: They get so much attention there! So many likes and comments! And they've tried to explain that:
https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinAnalyst/comments/90p8kt/dubious_interaction_on_coinanalyst_facebook_posts/

In short: They say that are bounty-hunters. But wait: Wouldn't bounty hunters also be active here for example?

Bitcointalk: This thread was started on June 12, 2018. It has 6 pages and only 2615 views. Where are the bounty hunters, where is the community? Only on Facebook?

Reddit: It's a total desert. Where are the bounty hunters, where is the Community?

YouTube: 55 Abo's and after 1 months their most actual video only has 81 views:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCReijhnYhNFsvrJH5mtICZw

1) They have much less (!) Followers on Twitter than Ethereum but they get more Retweets?
2) They have more than 30k Members on Telegram but there is nearly no activity?
3) They have tons of Bounty-Hunters on Facebook but nowhere else?
4) They want to be a Crypto-project but this Thread and Reddit are deserts without any activity and they don't care to reply on posts like above at all?
5) And while their Tweets get hundreds on Retweets their Videos on YouTube don't get 50 views after 1 week?

How is that possible?

Nothing adds up here... It seems as if they bought a bunch of fake-posts on Facebook and fake-retweets on Twitter but forgot to do the same on YouTube. They claim to have many bounty hunters on Facebook - but only there and nobody wants to buy their token. There is no Community.

That's why they try to sell their Token to Nexus-Global because selling their ICO is everything they care about.

1) They don't care about reputation
2) They don't care if serious exchanges would list their token
3) They don't care about replying on posts like above or reacting on damaging articles.
4) If there are critical users on their Channel they use the "delete & exit - feature" and that's it.

Good luck with that and with Nexus-Global.
My prediction is: It won't help. Reputation and a real community are pretty important in Crypto.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

Coinanalyst proves that its software or product doesn't work. Otherwise Coinanalyst would have to classify itself as a scam.  There are so many clues where every serious investor must turn on the warning lights.  If you want to lose money you should invest in this ICO, but if you are smart you prefer to invest in existing coins that are really cheap nowadays.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:23:30 AM

Coinanalyst proves that its software or product doesn't work. Otherwise Coinanalyst would have to classify itself as a scam.  There are so many clues where every serious investor must turn on the warning lights.  If you want to lose money you should invest in this ICO, but if you are smart you prefer to invest in existing coins that are really cheap nowadays.

Yes, it really is astonishing and impossible to explain. Or, maybe they could explain it but just don't want it? The Coinanalyst-Account was online several times yesterday and also today. But probably it really is hard to explain that...

1) ...they promote their project as "Scam-Detection-System" as described above as Thread-Description
2) ...make business with Nexus Global
3) ...and a video-chat with the CEO of Nexus Global
4) ...who also was a speaker for OneLife/OneCoin
5) ...posted on the same YT-Channel also Ruja Ignatova was promoted - the Mastermind behind OneCoin

If the guys from Coinanalyst don't even get something like an "internal alert" from whomever, or Google, once the term OneCoin shows up, only two possibilities are left:

[] They are not even able to use Google for a short verification of new business-partners
[] They simply don't care

Just btw, the Bafin alerted in April 2017

@Coinanalyst: Just add an X if you don't have the time to explain because selling your ICO outside Crypto is so time consuming.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:32:54 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 07:09:19 AM by tempus
Merited by hackbyte (3)

Hey Coinanalyst, have you ever heard of "Bonofa" and "Alphapool"?

There is a whole german Wiki-article about it, just a few lines:

"Mehreren Angeklagten wird vorgeworfen, seit 2005 über Jahre hinweg in betrügerischer Absicht ein Geschäftsmodell aus kombinierten Methoden des Netzwerk-Marketings und Merkmalen eines „partiellen“ Schneeballsystems betrieben zu haben, um sich zum Schaden der Anleger persönlich zu bereichern. Die dabei nach außen wirkenden Firmenkonstrukte trugen die Namen „Alphapool“ und „BONOFA“.[6] Nur vorgeblich wurden die von Anlegern aus Altersvorsorge und Ersparnissen frei gestellten Gelder investiert, wobei jedoch stets im Unklaren blieb, woher die in Aussicht gestellten Gewinnausschüttungen überhaupt stammen sollten. Augenscheinlich sollte dies durch ein komplexes Bonussystem und selbst hergestellte Computersoftware verschleiert werden. Das Geschäftsmodell weist insofern ebenfalls Züge eines Ponzi-Schema auf. Es brach schließlich im Jahre 2016 zusammen, nachdem die Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht Unregelmäßigkeiten monierte.

Aufgrund der weltweit reichenden Verflechtungen der hier aufgebauten, multinationalen Vertriebsstruktur über das Internet erfährt das Verfahren ein deutlich überregionales Medienecho."

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphapool-Bonofa-Prozess

An article in english about Bonofa:

Bonofa Management Arrested In Germany For $100 Million Fraud
https://www.businessforhome.org/2016/05/bonofa-management-arrested-in-germany-for-100-million-fraud/

Focus on the date of the article above: MAY 25, 2016

One guy who heavily promoted it: Michael Thomale

"Was ist Bonofa? Warum ist Bonofa so interessant für jeden?Warum wird es funktionieren? Warum müssen Wir niemanden überzeugen? Warum haben wir extremes Wachstum? (...) "
https://www.facebook.com/gofusion.info/photos/a.655286464491170/682950765058073/?type=1&theater

Bonofa Host Michael Thomale:

Michael Thomale erwartet 100 internationale Gäste
https://www.diebewertung.de/wp-content/uploads/BONOFA-startet-mit-Top-Event-im-Gohliser-Schlösschen-ins-neue-Jahr-–-Gastgeber-Michael-Thomale-erwartet-300-internationale-Gäste.pdf

His next step was this - Jul. 18, 2016:

Welcome Michael Thomale!

Due to the fact that BONOFA AG has adjusted its business activities  -because of the recent situation in the last few weeks- the key distributors of the company have decided to join the currently fastest growing company in the industry. After a very careful consideration and analysis, we have decided for OneCoin – OneLife – OneAcademy family which is led by Dr. Ruja Ignatova.

(...)

Bonofa’s Top leader, Michael Thomale, has been a significant partner for negotiations with OneCoin.

(...)

In order for the former BONOFA business partners to do the transition into the amazing opportunity that OneCoin presents, One Dream Team has put together a special tour headed by Mr. Udo Deppisch and Mr. Pascal-Rene Andre. Now the new Bonofa Team has the opportunity to get to know and to use the amzing cryptocurrency education packages from the OneAcademy. This new fresh start of the BONOFA organization, which has a dominant position not only on the European market but also on the key markets like: Asia, Afica, South America, India, eastern Europe and the Caribbean; will enable OneLife/OneCoin to build and develop these markets even more strongly and widely.

And that is the reason why all involved parties are looking forward to a productive and long-term cooperation. We are extremely happy Michael is part of the One Dream Team and welcome him on behalf of all our partners!

http://www.onelifeima.com/2016/07/18/welcome-michael-thomale/

Why that might be interesting for you?

A very short summary - to not overstrain your algo's:

• Until it's meltdown: Bonofa
  • Right after: Onecoin
  • Now: Look who is one of your new friends - just click on "team": https://nexus.global

Featured by: [ANN] CoinAnalyst – Maximize your trading profits w/ News, Scam Detection & more
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:12:36 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 09:27:24 AM by tempus

Hey Coinanalyst, how is it going with a little help from your friends? Millions coming in now?

I've tried to get an overview and my impression is that Nexus Global is maybe not as helpful as you believed it would be? Or maybe I'm wrong and it all works very well? Any numbers available?

Some educational material:

John Oliver - #ThisIsAPyramidScheme
https://youtu.be/KPp_A0FQn1A

starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

Hey Coinanalyst, how is it going with a little help from your friends? Millions coming in now?

I've tried to get an overview and my impression is that Nexus Global is maybe not as helpful as you believed it would be? Or maybe I'm wrong and it all works very well? Any numbers available?

Some educational material:

John Oliver - #ThisIsAPyramidScheme
https://youtu.be/KPp_A0FQn1A

Good for you teasing them like that. Although probably with a sense of humor, they are not all right once silenced and do not respond.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 02:58:41 PM by tempus

Hey Coinanalyst, here you have an example that can serve as explanation why it's not smart to get involved with MLM, especially with guys who promoted Scams before. While reading, imagine the feedback in case your project would get a lot of attention:

$80 Million ICO TenX Founder Linked to Pyramid Scheme: Report

(...) a video has emerged that appears to show Hosp presenting an online tutoring session used to enable viewers to recruit new participants in the pyramid scheme.  (...)  The emergence of the video, if authentic, is particularly damaging not only because of the reputational harm that TenX stands to suffer, but also because the contents of the video point to a damning lack of integrity and a willingness to promote dishonest and underhanded tactics in pursuit of profit.

(...)

Apart from reputational damage however, this is unlikely to bother Hosp too much because multi-level marketing schemes are not a regulatory priority in the U.S. What will bother him a whole lot more however is the SEC’s current affinity for prosecuting ICOs that sold unregistered securities during the height of the ICO boom last year, one of whom is TenX.

https://www.ccn.com/80-million-ico-tenx-founder-linked-to-pyramid-scheme-report/

Edit: Just watched the video that is included in the article. It's very interesting how he explains to his followers how to promote the company, how to recruit people, how to especially target friends and family. A comment on youtube, about 50 minutes ago:

"he basically teaches people how to scam their friends and family. now he doin the same with tenx"

Of course this case is different from yours - no one of your team was involved in such a Scheme. But you've decided to link your project to people who previously promoted Onecoin and Bonofa and maybe even more. I doubt that anybody would not consider those as a clear Scams and now you have partnered with them to promote your ICO.

And see, you may believe them if they say that they distance themselves from what they've done before. I personally would not take that risk and even if I may believe one person who says that, I would not believe in a company with two or even more involved having the leadership-positions of the company and were involved in such Schemes.

But let's say you believe them and let's even say they are honest and want to do legal und clean business with their Nexus Global now. What does it say about their competence that they got involved in something like Onecoin? I know NOBODY who bought that shit. Crypto laughed about it. But these guys who actually should be experts in Crypto, if you look at what they want to do with Nexus Global, believed in it? Or they did not but knowingly promoted it, but want to come clean now?

See, whatever one individually may believe or not believe. In my opinion it shows a lack of competence on your side to take such a risk because you can not exclude of being used by them. Probably you believe Nexus Global chose your project because they've seen quality or whatever. But what if they chose you because they saw an opportunity in terms of token supply for example?  

What risks could there be?

1) Reputational risk is high and I believe it's already damaging and it's also clear that you are not able to defend your decision since you are, at least publicly, nearly  totally silent.

2) There may be risks regarding their Intentions - in case that they are not honest and may not act honest. Imagine a majority of supply under control of Nexus Global and what risks that may involve in terms of potential market manipulation

3) Exchanges - I have some doubts that bigger exchanges are eager to list your token, no matter what you or Nexus Global claim because they do background-checks and they don't like to take risks and they don't need it

Besides that: What the article above states about potential problems with the SEC... Coinanalyst and your token is different to TenX, but I would be surprised if the way you've promoted it and still promote it in the Nexus-video would still be in line with a Utility Token if it's about the SEC-perspective. What I mean regarding the past is especially the price prediction chart and the spread sheet. What I mean regarding the video is how is explained what was done to "ensure" a good performance and arguments like "Imagine we sell just xxx each months what that would do to the token price" etc.

All of that are reasons why experienced guys don't buy while you may have been able to get them interested if you would have made different decisions.

Just btw, will be interesting to see if this will really help:

We extend our ICO until March. This is good for all of us. Read here why: https://medium.com/coinanalyst-tech/we-extend-our-ico-until-march-b0c1e6821156 In addition, anyone who has already invested through our website until the end of November will receive another 5% bonus. #ICO #ERC20 #blockchain
https://twitter.com/CoinAnalystTech/status/1071078665033789440

I believe there is the additional risk that you've started a partnership with an MLM and it doesn't even paid out. How can you know how many members they really have? You guys claim to be experts in analyzing social media activity - where do you see just 100 of them?
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

Das Wichtigste zuerst: CoinAnalyst ist keine Luftnummer und der ICO kein Scam. CoinAnalyst ist auch mehr als ein Projekt. Es ist ein reales Produkt, das in einer Beta-Version vorliegt, getestet werden kann (nach einer Registrierung) und in seinen bereits verfügbaren Features von der vielfach bewiesenen technologischen Kompetenz von Cogia Intelligence profitiert. (Cogia ist nicht nur mit dem STEP-Award der FAZ ausgezeichnet worden, sondern auch mit dem TechBoost-Award der Telekom und weist zahlreiche DAX-Unternehmen als Kunden auf.)

Ein besonderes Vergnügen scheinen die Kommentatoren darin zu finden, CoinAnalyst aufzufordern, den „angeblich“ entwickelten Scam-Detektor auf sich selbst anzuwenden. Sehr lustig, aber wie so vieles andere auch von einer gehörigen Portion Arroganz und Unkenntnis getrübt, gerade angesichts der aktuellen Situation in den hochspekulativen Krypto-Märkten, die in der Tat Abzocker und Betrüger anlocken. Hier ist die Entwicklung eines Scam-Detektors ein absolutes Desiderat, und CoinAnalyst hat eine Menge Ressourcen investiert, um ein solches Feature zur Produktreife zu bringen. Dies geht allerdings nicht von heute auf morgen, da Verfahren aus dem Bereich der Künstlichen Intelligenz eingesetzt werden müssen (kann jeder Interessierte in einschlägigen Studien nachlesen), die langwieriges Training benötigen. Eine erste Version des Spam-Detektors ist gleichwohl bereits umgesetzt.

Immer wieder, immer noch Savedroid. Dazu ist eigentlich bereits alles Nötige von unserer Seite aus gesagt worden und kann im Thread nachgelesen werden. Leute, es bringt nichts, auf ein totes Pferd einzuprügeln. Wenn Ihr es doch macht, liegt die Vermutung nahe, dass Ihr nur einen Vorwand sucht, um Eure Ressentiments zu pflegen.

Ernst nehmen wir hingegen die Vorwürfe hinsichtlich Nexus. Ja, Nexus arbeitet mit einem Strukturvertrieb – und so etwas hat keinen guten Ruf. Aber: unsere Zusammenarbeit mit Nexus hat einen genau definierten Zweck. Es geht nicht darum, Leuten hochspekulative Tokens anzudrehen, sondern darum, Kunden und also Nutzer für CoinAnalyst zu gewinnen. Die verkauften Tokens sind Utility-Tokens, die dazu dienen, einen Zugang zu der Anwendung zu erhalten. Selbstverständlich wollen wir damit Geld verdienen, schließlich haben wir für deren Entwicklung bereits Hunderttausende von Euros investiert.

Ernst nehmen wir auch den Artikel im Fintelegram. Allerdings deshalb, weil dieser Artikel eine Menge Halbwahrheiten und Unterstellungen enthält, die die Grenze zur Böswilligkeit streifen. Um nur die wichtigsten Behauptungen aufzugreifen…

- Weder seien ein Soft Cap noch ein Hard Cap für den ICO von CoinAnalyst angegeben. Ein Blick ins White Paper widerlegt dies sofort. Explizit ist hier der Hard Cap mit 20 Mio Euro beziffert.
- Es wird behauptet, dass mit dem Einstieg von Nexus die COY-Preise manipuliert werden. Das ist nicht nur Nonsense, sondern eine üble Unterstellung. Nexus-Kunden kaufen sich nicht mit Extra-Boni ein und erhalten zu günstigen Preisen Tokens, um dann die Preise zu treiben. Nexus-Kunden erhalten als Gratifikation einen längeren Zeitraum für die Nutzung unserer Anwendung! Unser Interesse ist nicht die Marktmanipulation, sondern die Ausweitung der Kunden-Basis für CoinAnalyst.
- Behauptet wird, dass durch Nexus der Telegram-Channel von CoinAnalyst mehr als 33.000 Mitglieder habe. Dies ist falsch: es waren schon über 33.000 Mitglieder, als Nexus kam.
- CoinAnalyst hat niemals Werbung gemacht mit dem Bafin-Schreiben. Dies ist untersagt – und dies haben wir stets respektiert.

Der Artikel zieht den Schluss, dass „das Projekt zu spät auf den Markt“ komme. Der ICO-Hype sei vorbei, viele „Shit Coins“ und „Dead Coins“ würden vom Markt verschwinden, eine Regulierung der Krypto-Börsen sei zu erwarten. Somit halte sich die Attraktivität des CoinAnalyst-ICOs in engen Grenzen; hier von einer „Mega-Möglichkeit“ zu sprechen, sei eine „Irreführung von potenziellen Investoren“.
Was der Autor nicht verstanden zu haben scheint, ist, dass die Anwendung CoinAnalyst gerade in dieser Situation (die durchaus korrekt beschrieben ist) ihre Möglichkeiten ausspielen kann und wird. Da eben die Krypto-Märkte derart volatil und unsicher sind, kommt es mehr denn je darauf an, hier Transparenz zu schaffen, durch den Einsatz von geeigneten Tools. Das Projekt kann gar nicht zu spät auf den Markt kommen, solange der Markt derartige Turbulenzen zeitigt wie aktuell. Es ist sicherlich so, dass in der momentanen Lage ICOs mit gravierenden Problemen konfrontiert sind. Doch dies ist kein Argument gegen die Nützlichkeit einer Anwendung wie CoinAnalyst!
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:43:55 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 12:48:42 PM by tempus
Merited by tyz (3)

@Coinanalyst: Schön, dass Ihr Euch zu öffentlicher Kommunikation durchringen konntet! But why are we talking german now?

Das Wichtigste zuerst: CoinAnalyst ist keine Luftnummer und der ICO kein Scam. CoinAnalyst ist auch mehr als ein Projekt. Es ist ein reales Produkt, das in einer Beta-Version vorliegt, getestet werden kann (nach einer Registrierung) und in seinen bereits verfügbaren Features von der vielfach bewiesenen technologischen Kompetenz von Cogia Intelligence profitiert. (Cogia ist nicht nur mit dem STEP-Award der FAZ ausgezeichnet worden, sondern auch mit dem TechBoost-Award der Telekom und weist zahlreiche DAX-Unternehmen als Kunden auf.)
Ich denke nicht dass Ihr ein Scam-Projekt seid. Gleichzeitig kann man die Grenzen zwischen Scams und seriösen Projekten als durchaus fließend bezeichnen und auch ein Projekt ohne betrügerische Absicht kann Entscheidungen treffen die man klar falsch oder sogar grenzwertig findet. Und was ich mich oft gefragt habe ist: Wenn Ihr doch mit Cogia so erfolgreich seid, warum weitet Ihr das nicht einfach auf Crypto aus ohne einen Token zu verkaufen? Das Ding macht doch alles komplexer und dann müsst Ihr auch noch Profit verbrennen. Warum nicht einfach ein gutes Produkt anbieten und für Euro verkaufen oder wegen mir auch Crypto annehmen, ohne eigenen Token?

Und selbst wenn Ihr offensichtlich Geld braucht, dann ist ja die Frage warum erstens so viel und warum Ihr Euch zwar einerseits keine Soft Cap gebt, dann das ICO aber beständig ausweitet weil Euch die bisherigen Einnahmen offenbar nicht reichen.

An irgendeiner Stelle muss da also was schief gelaufen sein und/oder nicht stimmen. Ich vermute fast, dass Ihr relativ immun dagegen seid Gründe mal bei Euch und Euren eigenen Entscheidungen zu suchen, aber vielleicht wäre genau das mal angebracht.

Ein besonderes Vergnügen scheinen die Kommentatoren darin zu finden, CoinAnalyst aufzufordern, den „angeblich“ entwickelten Scam-Detektor auf sich selbst anzuwenden. Sehr lustig, aber wie so vieles andere auch von einer gehörigen Portion Arroganz und Unkenntnis getrübt, gerade angesichts der aktuellen Situation in den hochspekulativen Krypto-Märkten, die in der Tat Abzocker und Betrüger anlocken. Hier ist die Entwicklung eines Scam-Detektors ein absolutes Desiderat, und CoinAnalyst hat eine Menge Ressourcen investiert, um ein solches Feature zur Produktreife zu bringen. Dies geht allerdings nicht von heute auf morgen, da Verfahren aus dem Bereich der Künstlichen Intelligenz eingesetzt werden müssen (kann jeder Interessierte in einschlägigen Studien nachlesen), die langwieriges Training benötigen. Eine erste Version des Spam-Detektors ist gleichwohl bereits umgesetzt.  

Gehen wir das mal nüchtern und ohne Vergnügen durch:

Stellt Euch mal bitte vor dass Euer Scam-Detector wirklich gut funktioniert und wie auch immer das im Einzelnen technisch passiert, es werden alle möglichen Informationen bezüglich eines Projekts das gerade im ICO ist durchsucht. Dabei entdeckt der Scam-Detector:

• Im Whitepaper sind einige Absätze zu finden die 1:1 aus dem Whitepaper eines anderen Projekts kopiert wurden.
  • Das Projekt ging eine Partnerschaft mit eben jenem Projekt ein aus dem die Whitepaper-Parts kopiert wurden, und jenes Projekt hat in deren eigener Community bzw. unter deren eigenen Investoren eine Vielzahl an Scam-Vorwürfen bekommen, etwa weil sich jenes Projekt mittels PR-Stunt selbst in diese Ecke gestellt und damit der eigenen Reputation schweren Schaden zugefügt hat, was logischerweise kaum ohne Einfluss auf den Wert des Tokens bleiben konnte. Aber auch wegen nicht eingelöster Versprechungen mit denen das ICO gehyped wurde, z.B. bezüglich garantiertem Börsenlisting usw.
  • Das Projekt ging eine Partnerschaft zu einer MLM-Firma ein deren Gründer vorher für Bonofa und Onecoin gearbeitet haben.

Wenn Ihr für den Moment mal vergesst dass es hier um Euer Projekt geht:

Sollte/würde ein funktionierender Scam-Detector diese Punkte tatsächlich ignorieren?

Immer wieder, immer noch Savedroid. Dazu ist eigentlich bereits alles Nötige von unserer Seite aus gesagt worden und kann im Thread nachgelesen werden. Leute, es bringt nichts, auf ein totes Pferd einzuprügeln. Wenn Ihr es doch macht, liegt die Vermutung nahe, dass Ihr nur einen Vorwand sucht, um Eure Ressentiments zu pflegen.

Es geht bei der Analyse eines Projekts vor allem um die Frage inwiefern ein Team fähig ist eher gute und für alle konstruktive Entscheidungen zu treffen oder nicht. Um das einschätzen zu können ist Kontext bedeutend und was Euch betrifft gehört Savedroid nun mal dazu. Ich persönlich würde Euch nicht vorwerfen dass Ihr vor deren ICO, mindestens aber vor dem PR-Stunt, eine Partnerschaft mit Savedroid eingegangen seid. Was mich aber an Eurer Kompetenz hat zweifeln lassen:

• Die übernommenen Parts aus deren Whitepaper wären so unglaublich einfach zu vermeiden gewesen. Sowas wirkt faul auf mich, als ob ein Team möglichst viel Geld einsammeln möchte ohne zuviel Zeit und Energie auf die Erklärung des eigenen Konzepts zu verschwenden. Abgesehen davon verstehe ich nicht warum man so ein Risiko eingeht. Ist doch klar wie das auf viele wirkt wenn es raus kommt, v.a. wenn man auch noch von einem Projekt kopiert das die eigenen Investoren behandelt hat wie Savedroid es tat.
  • Das gesamte ICO-Konzept wirkt wie 1:1 von Savedroid übernommen und das ist doch auch der Fall. Der Spreadsheet, der Preis-Chart, der "Made in Germany Brand" usw. Selbes Problem wie unter Erstens.
  • Obwohl jedem, der etwas Erfahrung in diesem Bereich und das Feedback auf den PR-Stunt und die weitere Entwicklung von Savedroid beobachtet hat klar war, dass die ihrem eigenen Projekt und damit den eigenen Investoren großen Schaden zugefügt haben, habt Ihr dennoch zugelassen bzw. offenbar selbst so entschieden, dass Savedroid Euer ICO promoted hat.

Würdet Ihr nicht zumindest im Rückblick zustimmen, dass das keine besonders klugen Entscheidungen waren? Glaubt Ihr tatsächlich dass Ihr nur deshalb bisher so wenig Geld bekommen habt weil der Gesamtmarkt schlecht aussieht? Das ist ganz sicher ein Aspekt. Aber Savedroid ist mit Sicherheit auch einer und es gibt ja noch weitere.

Im Übrigen würde ich Savedroid nicht mehr thematisieren und Coinanalyst vermutlich nur nebenbei beobachten, wenn nicht das hier wäre, womit ihr m.A.n. Fehler nicht nur wiederholt sondern noch intensiviert:

Ernst nehmen wir hingegen die Vorwürfe hinsichtlich Nexus. Ja, Nexus arbeitet mit einem Strukturvertrieb – und so etwas hat keinen guten Ruf. Aber: unsere Zusammenarbeit mit Nexus hat einen genau definierten Zweck. Es geht nicht darum, Leuten hochspekulative Tokens anzudrehen, sondern darum, Kunden und also Nutzer für CoinAnalyst zu gewinnen. Die verkauften Tokens sind Utility-Tokens, die dazu dienen, einen Zugang zu der Anwendung zu erhalten. Selbstverständlich wollen wir damit Geld verdienen, schließlich haben wir für deren Entwicklung bereits Hunderttausende von Euros investiert.

Nexus betreffend gibt es m.A.n. wirklich viele Aspekte zu bedenken:  

Onecoin & Bonofa
Nexus ist nicht nur irgendeine MLM-Firma. War Euch bewusst, dass zwei der Gründer vorher für Onecoin und Bonofa gearbeitet haben? Warum ich diese Frage stelle ist: Wenn Ihr davon wusstet, warum habt Ihr das nicht als zu großes Risiko gesehen, etwa Reputation betreffend? Und wie könnt Ihr Personen nicht nur persönlich vertrauen die eine solche Vergangenheit haben, sondern als Projekt/Firma eine Partnerschaft mit ihnen eingehen?

Meine Ansicht ist: Wenn eine Person einer Firma z.B. für Onecoin gearbeitet hätte und mir erklären würde, dass sie mit so etwas nie wieder was zu tun haben möchte, möglicherweise tatsächlich daran glaubte, dann könnte es sein dass ich persönlich bereit bin dieser Person zu glauben. Würde ich ein Projekt leiten würde ich das Risiko dennoch nicht eingehen. Das wäre nicht persönlich gemeint, sondern m.A.n. einfach eine professionelle Entscheidung. Abgesehen davon: Selbst wenn ich dieser Person glauben oder gar vertrauen würde hätte ich ja mehr als nur begründete Zweifel an deren Kompetenz falls derjenige mal an Onecoin glaubte. Hier geht es aber doch nicht mal nur um eine Person sondern um mindestens zwei Personen und das sind dann auch noch die Gründer von Nexus Global. Und selbst derjenige der Eure Nexus-Promo-Mega-ICO-Videos auf YouTube hochgeladen hat, hat im selben Channel eine Vielzahl an Onecoin-Promotion-Videos verbreitet.

MLM-Konzept
Und selbst wenn mit Nexus alles sauber laufen sollte, ist das immer noch eine MLM-Firma. Und auch jene die legal arbeiten haben oft deshalb einen schlechten Ruf weil deren Mitglieder nicht nur für irgendein Produkt werben, sondern sie kombinieren das oft genug mit dem Versuch immer neue Leute zu rekrutieren. Die gesetzten Anreize sind dabei keinesfalls Kompetenz-fördernd, sondern sogar im Gegenteil. Firmen-Mitarbeiter wenden sich ja nicht selten sogar zuerst an Freunde und Familien-Angehörige und nutzen ein Produkt um Mitglieder zu gewinnen. Und in diesem Fall wird es Euer Token und Eure Software sein womit Nexus-Mitglieder dann möglichst viele Verkaufs-Abschlüsse erzielen und möglichst viele neue Mitglieder rekrutieren möchten um möglichst viele Prozente zu bekommen.

Ist das wirklich ein Gedanke der Euch gefällt? Irgendwelche Typen die zum Teil oder sogar mehrheitlich wahrscheinlich keine große Ahnung haben versuchen ihre eigenen Freunde von Eurem ICO und Eurer Software zu überzeugen um Prozente zu kriegen und neue Mitglieder für Nexus zu werben? Schaut Euch doch Eure eigenen Nexus Videos an. Da deutet sich nämlich mehr als nur an wie das gemacht wird.

Börsen
Ebenfalls ein mögliches Reputations-Problem das durchaus deutliche Konsequenzen mit sich brächte: Gerade die guten und seriösen Börsen, die jedes Projekt anstreben sollte das einen Token hat weil Börsen die echten PR-Maschinen sind, machen Background-Checks. Das Thema MLM finde ich da schon riskant, aber freiwillig eine Verbindung zu Ex-Onecoin-Promotern einzugehen ist doch auch das Thema Börsen-Listing betreffend richtig riskant. Gibt es irgendwas in Crypto das toxischer ist als Onecoin? Onecoin gilt doch nicht nur als gigantischer Scam, sondern auch noch als lächerlich. Hatte das Ding überhaupt je eine Blockchain?

Dazu könnte kommen, dass die Art wie Ihr (und Nexus) Euren Token bewerbt, zumindest nach US-Recht dann möglicherweise nicht mehr vereinbar mit Utility-Token ist. Ihr solltet mal andere Projekt-Teams sehen wie unglaublich vorsichtig die sind. Die sagen nix über Preise, die hypen den Token nicht als potentielle Profit-Maschine und holen andere ins Boot die genau das tun. Nebenbei: Ich frage mich da ehrlich gesagt wie legal das ist. Denkt mal an all die YouTube-Influencer die ständig sagen "This is no financial advise" um nicht in Schwierigkeiten zu kommen. Aber Nexus-Leute sollen andere aktiv dazu überzeugen in Euer ICO zu investieren? Habt ihr mal nachgefragt ob das nicht zumindest für die ein rechtliches Problem sein könnte?

Nexus Global und deren Intention?
Habt Ihr Euch mal gefragt warum Nexus Global Euch wollte? Habt Ihr in Betracht gezogen, dass das vielleicht nicht mit irgendeiner Qualität zu tun hat die sie sehen, sondern vielleicht eher damit dass Euer ICO bisher schlecht lief? Ich behaupte nicht deren Intentionen zu kennen. Der Punkt ist: Ihr könnt deren Intentionen letztlich auch nicht kennen, nur darauf vertrauen was sie Euch sagen. Warum ein solches Risiko eingehen?

Kompetenz?
Es stellt sich da wirklich die Frage ob ihr all das nicht bedenkt und ob ihr keinen Background-Check gemacht habt, was absolut in Konflikt mit dem Use-Case wäre den ihr mit Eurem Projekt anstrebt. Denn gerade Ihr müsstet doch ein tiefes Verständnis des ganzen Marktes haben um zu liefern.

Ernst nehmen wir auch den Artikel im Fintelegram. Allerdings deshalb, weil dieser Artikel eine Menge Halbwahrheiten und Unterstellungen enthält, die die Grenze zur Böswilligkeit streifen. Um nur die wichtigsten Behauptungen aufzugreifen…

- Weder seien ein Soft Cap noch ein Hard Cap für den ICO von CoinAnalyst angegeben. Ein Blick ins White Paper widerlegt dies sofort. Explizit ist hier der Hard Cap mit 20 Mio Euro beziffert.
- Es wird behauptet, dass mit dem Einstieg von Nexus die COY-Preise manipuliert werden. Das ist nicht nur Nonsense, sondern eine üble Unterstellung. Nexus-Kunden kaufen sich nicht mit Extra-Boni ein und erhalten zu günstigen Preisen Tokens, um dann die Preise zu treiben. Nexus-Kunden erhalten als Gratifikation einen längeren Zeitraum für die Nutzung unserer Anwendung! Unser Interesse ist nicht die Marktmanipulation, sondern die Ausweitung der Kunden-Basis für CoinAnalyst.
- Behauptet wird, dass durch Nexus der Telegram-Channel von CoinAnalyst mehr als 33.000 Mitglieder habe. Dies ist falsch: es waren schon über 33.000 Mitglieder, als Nexus kam.
- CoinAnalyst hat niemals Werbung gemacht mit dem Bafin-Schreiben. Dies ist untersagt – und dies haben wir stets respektiert.

Der Artikel zieht den Schluss, dass „das Projekt zu spät auf den Markt“ komme. Der ICO-Hype sei vorbei, viele „Shit Coins“ und „Dead Coins“ würden vom Markt verschwinden, eine Regulierung der Krypto-Börsen sei zu erwarten. Somit halte sich die Attraktivität des CoinAnalyst-ICOs in engen Grenzen; hier von einer „Mega-Möglichkeit“ zu sprechen, sei eine „Irreführung von potenziellen Investoren“.
Was der Autor nicht verstanden zu haben scheint, ist, dass die Anwendung CoinAnalyst gerade in dieser Situation (die durchaus korrekt beschrieben ist) ihre Möglichkeiten ausspielen kann und wird. Da eben die Krypto-Märkte derart volatil und unsicher sind, kommt es mehr denn je darauf an, hier Transparenz zu schaffen, durch den Einsatz von geeigneten Tools. Das Projekt kann gar nicht zu spät auf den Markt kommen, solange der Markt derartige Turbulenzen zeitigt wie aktuell. Es ist sicherlich so, dass in der momentanen Lage ICOs mit gravierenden Problemen konfrontiert sind. Doch dies ist kein Argument gegen die Nützlichkeit einer Anwendung wie CoinAnalyst!

Ich fand den Artikel stellenweise auch nicht besonders gut geschrieben. Aber, um mal auf ein paar Punkte einzugehen:

Hard Cap & Soft Cap:
Ihr habt zwar eine Hard Cap, aber Ihr habt keine Soft Cap. Normalerweise bedeutet das, das ein Projekt innerhalb der angegebenen Zeit ein ICO durchzieht, und egal was reinkommt, das ist es dann. Gerade um zu vermeiden dass ein Projekt unterfinanziert startet geben sich die meisten ja eine Soft Cap. Ihr habt das nicht getan. Stattdessen verändert ihr die Regeln und verlängert Euer ICO zuerst um 2 Monate auf Ende Dezember und dann noch mal um 3 weitere. Jetzt geht es schon bis Ende März - obwohl Ihr Euch ja so schlagkräftige Verkäufer-Hilfe mit ins Boot geholt habt. Was bedeutet das für jene die im ersten angegebenen Zeitraum investiert haben? Deren Geld ist eingefroren. Weder können sie andere Gelegenheiten wahrnehmen, noch können sie auf Eure ziemlich extremen Entscheidungen reagieren. Ich kann nur für mich sagen: Hätte ich irgendwann bis Ende Oktober in Euer Projekt investiert würde ich mein Geld zurückverlangen. Und wenn Ihr das ablehnen würdet, wäre ich jemand der juristische Schritte mit einem Anwalt besprechen würde.

Manipulation:
Ich bin nicht sicher, ob in dem Artikel behauptet wird, dass mit dem Einstieg von Nexus-Global Preise manipuliert werden. Zuerst führen sie ein anderes Projekt an und behaupten das Nexus Global schon mal Preise manipuliert hat. Ich habe nicht versucht das zu recherchieren und sage daher nichts dazu. Über Euch schreiben sie dann:

"Die Gefahr für potenzielle Investoren des COINANALYST ist, dass die COY-Preise manipuliert sind. Es ist zu vermuten, dass sich die NEXUS GLOBAL-Leute bereits günstig in die COYs eingekauft haben und jetzt nach dem NASDACOIN-Muster ihre Mitglieder nutzen, um die Preise zu treiben und damit zu deren Lasten exorbitante Gewinne zu erzielen. Null Transparenz aber hundert Prozent Manipulation."

Der erste Teil behauptet es nicht als Fakt sondern bezeichnet es als Gefahr und Vermutung. Den letzten Satz wiederum könnte man durchaus als Behauptung interpretieren. Ich würde das so nicht formulieren, aber im letzten Satz gibt es einen interessanten Punkt: Null Transparenz. Da würde ich zustimmen, denn anders als fast alle anderen Projekte die ein ICO durchführen gebt Ihr eben nicht an wie viele Token Ihr bereits verkauft habt. Und das obwohl einer Eurer Leitsprüche doch "CoinAnalyst makes cryptocurrencies transparent." ist. Gilt offenbar nicht so ganz für Euch selbst?  

Was auch immer Eure Gründe sein mögen das nicht zu tun, alleine das sehe ich persönlich als kritischen Punkt und zwar sowieso. Noch mehr aber wenn Nexus Global mitspielt. Denn: Damit öffnet Ihr selbst doch die Tür für solche Vermutungen! Würde man z.B. erkennen können, dass Ihr lange Zeit sehr wenig verkauft habt, die Verkäufe aber mit dem Einstieg oder sogar kurz davor deutlich hoch gingen, dann sollte man das Thema Preismanipulation ganz sicher bedenken. Ein denkbares Risiko-Szenario wäre doch, dass sich Nexus-Leute ins ICO kaufen, den Token dann wiederum an eigene Mitglieder promoten und die wieder an andere wobei absolut nicht einschätzbar wäre wie viel Kontrolle Nexus als Firma (bzw. die führenden Köpfe) dann über den späteren Circulating Supply hätten. Das muss ja kein objektive Kontrolle über die Token sein. In einem solchen Szenario ginge es v.a. um psychologische Manipulation. Und noch mal: Ihr habt es hier mit MLM und Ex-Onecoin-Bonofa-Typen zu tun.

Letztlich läuft einfach vieles auf die Frage hinaus warum Ihr denen vertraut...

Telegram-Channel

Ich weiß, dass Ihr tatsächlich schon vorher über 30k Mitglieder hattet. Aber wisst Ihr was mich wundert? Warum da kaum jemand was sagt. Ich kenne Channels mit weniger als 3000 Mitgliedern die ständig am rattern sind. Ein ähnlich und doch anders schräges Bild auf Twitter. Ethereum hat 180 mal mehr Follower als ihr, gleichzeitig habt Ihr beständig etwa 5-6 mal mehr Retweets aber kaum je auch nur einen Kommentar unter einem Tweet. Und hier oder auf Reddit ist komplettes Schweigen im Walde, und kaum jemand klickt Eure YouTube-Videos an. Da stellt sich dann schon die Frage was bei Euch echt ist.

Bafin-Brief
Das Thema ist schon wirklich interessant. Schaut Euch doch mal diesen Teil an, die Zeit ist eingestellt:
https://youtu.be/NSzyhOJ0Tgw?t=748

Der Nexus-CEO fängt mit dem Thema an und Euer CEO greift es auf. Im Kontext des Videos, das ja Promotion ist, würde ich das durchaus als Werbung interpretieren, denn damit werden ja Anreize gesetzt und genau deshalb wird es doch zur Sprache gebracht. Pascal Lauria weist dann ziemlich spät darauf hin er dürfe damit keine Werbung machen, aber ist nicht genau das gerade davor gemacht worden - auch von ihm selbst?

Und mal nebenbei: Ich habe mir beide Interviews, englisch und deutsch, angesehen - einfach auch weil mich interessierte wie MLM funktioniert v.a. die Art der Kommunikation. Und m.A.n. müsste jeder der ein bisschen Ahnung von Crypto und ICO's hat die Krise kriegen wenn er hört wie in den Videos gehyped wird. Da gehts ab und alles ist Meeegaaa,  da werden Sprüche geklopft wie "This company goes definitely through the roof" und Euer CEO pushed das alles ja auch durchaus ziemlich unsubtil, wenn er über den Token-Preis spricht - etwa erklärt es sei leichter von 1 Cent auf 1 Dollar zu kommen als von 1 Dollar auf 10 Dollar (wtf? von 1 cent auf 1 Dollar ist meiner Rechnung nach eine Verhundertfachung, während von 1 Dollar auf 10 Dollar "nur" eine Verzehnfachung wäre) und in Aussicht stellt was mit dem Token-Preis passiert wenn sie profitabel wären usw. Quelle: https://youtu.be/NSzyhOJ0Tgw?t=2020

Aber vermutlich gehts hier ja nicht um Fakten, sondern um Psychologie, oder? 1 cent wirkt weniger als 1 Dollar und wie viel es dann von dem Zeug gibt, so nebensächliche Zahlen wie Circulating Supply und Marketcap, Total Supply und Total Value, wen interessierts? Es braucht zwar schon ein bisschen mehr Geld um eine Marketcap zu verhundertfachen als „nur“ zu verzehnfachen, aber wenn kümmern Fakten wenn man ständig behauptet Fakten auf den Tisch zu legen.

Beispiel-Rechnung:

Binance macht dieses Jahr hunderte Millionen an Profit, vermutlich deutlich über eine halbe Milliarde Dollar.
Marketcap BNB momentan: $613 Millionen

Coinanalyst: Euer CEO erklärt im Video wie er auf ca. 2 Millionen Umsatz (nicht Profit) im nächsten Jahr kommen will, das dann pro Jahr steigern möchte und bringt das in Verbindung mit einem Token-Preis von $1.

1 Dollar pro Token wäre eine Verhundertfachung des ICO-Preises und eine Verhundertfachung der Marketcap.
Falls Ihr ausverkaufen würdet: 100 * 20 Millionen = $2 Milliarden

Zitat Coinanalyst CEO: "Stellt Euch vor es gibt nen ICO das Geld macht, profitabel ist und seinen Business-Plan schlägt. Was glaubt ihr wie das abgehen wird auf den Token?"

Falls Ihr dabei v.a. auf Hype setzt: Sicher, das wäre ein Faktor. Aber auch da... BNB wird (nicht nur) auf der größten Crypto-Börse gehandelt, Binance, sondern die entwickeln auch eine eigene Blockchain und geben dem Token damit zusätzliche Funktionalität. Plus: Der Token kann mittlerweile sogar eingesetzt werden für:  

"Im Rahmen der neuen Partnerschaft werden Inhaber der von Binance herausgegebenen Kryptowährung Binance Coin (BNB) damit direkt auf der Plattform Naga Trader angebotene Anlageprodukte kaufen können."
https://de.cointelegraph.com/news/hamburger-naga-group-und-krypto-borse-binance-starten-enge-kooperation

Bevor Ihr Eure $2 Millionen Umsatz auch nur in Reichweite habt, fantasiert Ihr über eine $2 Milliarden Marketcap, womit ihr Binances gegenwärtige Marketcap gleich dreifach überbieten würdet?

Und das ist dann auch noch die Argumentation mit der die Nexus-Leute losziehen sollen um andere, die möglicherweise noch nie mit Crypto zu tun hatten, in Euer ICO und Nexus Global selbst „hineinzuüberzeugen“.

Ich bin wirklich gespannt was am Ende des ICO's für Zahlen stehen werden. Ich glaube nämlich schon nicht dass Nexus Global 100k Mitglieder hat. Vielleicht irre ich mich, aber deutlich ist ja:

- Sehr wenige Klicks der Videos
- Auch sonst sieht man zumindest online keine höhere Aktivität
- Während viele andere Projekte ein ICO in 30 Tagen durchziehen, verlängert ihr zuerst um 2 Monate und selbst mit Nexus Global, und obwohl ihr ja über 30 Tage mit denen hättet, noch mal um drei Monate. Zahlen macht ihr natürlich nicht transparent - warum auch immer.

Und in einem Jahr bin ich dann gespannt, ob Ihr Eure ca. 9000 Käufer pro Monat gefunden habt um auf Eure ca. $2 Millionen Umsatz zu kommen und ob sich dann wirklich eine Verhundertfachung Eures Token-Preises zumindest schon mal andeutet, oder ob das Kurs-Szenario vielleicht auch eher dem von SVD ähnelt.

Während ich warte setze ich meine rosarote Sonnenbrille auf und jage Einhörner.
poodle63

Activity: 2660
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:16:37 AM

Hey Coinanalyst, here you have an example that can serve as explanation why it's not smart to get involved with MLM, especially with guys who promoted Scams before. While reading, imagine the feedback in case your project would get a lot of attention:

$80 Million ICO TenX Founder Linked to Pyramid Scheme: Report

(...) a video has emerged that appears to show Hosp presenting an online tutoring session used to enable viewers to recruit new participants in the pyramid scheme.  (...)  The emergence of the video, if authentic, is particularly damaging not only because of the reputational harm that TenX stands to suffer, but also because the contents of the video point to a damning lack of integrity and a willingness to promote dishonest and underhanded tactics in pursuit of profit.

(...)

Apart from reputational damage however, this is unlikely to bother Hosp too much because multi-level marketing schemes are not a regulatory priority in the U.S. What will bother him a whole lot more however is the SEC’s current affinity for prosecuting ICOs that sold unregistered securities during the height of the ICO boom last year, one of whom is TenX.

https://www.ccn.com/80-million-ico-tenx-founder-linked-to-pyramid-scheme-report/

Edit: Just watched the video that is included in the article. It's very interesting how he explains to his followers how to promote the company, how to recruit people, how to especially target friends and family. A comment on youtube, about 50 minutes ago:

"he basically teaches people how to scam their friends and family. now he doin the same with tenx"

Of course this case is different from yours - no one of your team was involved in such a Scheme. But you've decided to link your project to people who previously promoted Onecoin and Bonofa and maybe even more. I doubt that anybody would not consider those as a clear Scams and now you have partnered with them to promote your ICO.

And see, you may believe them if they say that they distance themselves from what they've done before. I personally would not take that risk and even if I may believe one person who says that, I would not believe in a company with two or even more involved having the leadership-positions of the company and were involved in such Schemes.

But let's say you believe them and let's even say they are honest and want to do legal und clean business with their Nexus Global now. What does it say about their competence that they got involved in something like Onecoin? I know NOBODY who bought that shit. Crypto laughed about it. But these guys who actually should be experts in Crypto, if you look at what they want to do with Nexus Global, believed in it? Or they did not but knowingly promoted it, but want to come clean now?

See, whatever one individually may believe or not believe. In my opinion it shows a lack of competence on your side to take such a risk because you can not exclude of being used by them. Probably you believe Nexus Global chose your project because they've seen quality or whatever. But what if they chose you because they saw an opportunity in terms of token supply for example?  

What risks could there be?

1) Reputational risk is high and I believe it's already damaging and it's also clear that you are not able to defend your decision since you are, at least publicly, nearly  totally silent.

2) There may be risks regarding their Intentions - in case that they are not honest and may not act honest. Imagine a majority of supply under control of Nexus Global and what risks that may involve in terms of potential market manipulation

3) Exchanges - I have some doubts that bigger exchanges are eager to list your token, no matter what you or Nexus Global claim because they do background-checks and they don't like to take risks and they don't need it

Besides that: What the article above states about potential problems with the SEC... Coinanalyst and your token is different to TenX, but I would be surprised if the way you've promoted it and still promote it in the Nexus-video would still be in line with a Utility Token if it's about the SEC-perspective. What I mean regarding the past is especially the price prediction chart and the spread sheet. What I mean regarding the video is how is explained what was done to "ensure" a good performance and arguments like "Imagine we sell just xxx each months what that would do to the token price" etc.

All of that are reasons why experienced guys don't buy while you may have been able to get them interested if you would have made different decisions.

Just btw, will be interesting to see if this will really help:

We extend our ICO until March. This is good for all of us. Read here why: https://medium.com/coinanalyst-tech/we-extend-our-ico-until-march-b0c1e6821156 In addition, anyone who has already invested through our website until the end of November will receive another 5% bonus. #ICO #ERC20 #blockchain
https://twitter.com/CoinAnalystTech/status/1071078665033789440

I believe there is the additional risk that you've started a partnership with an MLM and it doesn't even paid out. How can you know how many members they really have? You guys claim to be experts in analyzing social media activity - where do you see just 100 of them?
For me even a single person with a lot of knowledge will be so easy to create a workign product. I'm imagining when george hortz created its self driving car that has been used by various companies.

Ok, SEC is coming.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

I see there is no update on bounty spreadsheet yet, already ask on bounty telegram chat but no respons is it already over or we just continue to the end of month?

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

@Coinanalyst: Schön, dass Ihr Euch zu öffentlicher Kommunikation durchringen konntet! But why are we talking german now?

First things first: CoinAnalyst is not an empty vessel and the ICO is not a scam. CoinAnalyst is also more than a project. It is a real product that is available in a beta version, can be tested (after registration) and benefits from Cogia Intelligence's proven technological expertise in its features. (Cogia has not only received the STEP Award of the FAZ, but also the TechBoost Award of the Deutsche Telekom and has numerous DAX companies as customers).

The commentators seem to find a special pleasure in asking CoinAnalyst to apply the "allegedly" developed scam detector to themselves. Very funny, but like so much else also clouded by a good portion of arrogance and ignorance, especially in view of the current situation in the highly speculative crypto markets, which indeed attract rip-offs and fraudsters. Here the development of a scam detector is an absolute desideratum, and CoinAnalyst has invested a lot of resources to bring such a feature to product maturity. However, this is not possible overnight, because artificial intelligence methods have to be used (can be read in relevant studies), which require la long training. Nevertheless, a first version of the spam detector has already been implemented.

Again and again, still Savedroid. All the necessary information has already been said from our side and can be read in the thread. Guys, there is no point in flogging a dead horse. If you do, you might think that you are just looking for an excuse to cultivate your resentments.

We, on the other hand, take seriously the accusations regarding Nexus. Yes, Nexus works with a structural sales organisation - and something like that doesn't have a good reputation. But: our cooperation with Nexus has a precisely defined purpose. It's not about turning highly speculative tokens on people, but about winning customers and therefore users for CoinAnalyst. The tokens sold are utility tokens that are used to gain access to the application. Of course we want to make money with them, because we have already invested hundreds of thousands of euros in their development.

We also take the article in the Fintelegram seriously. However, because this article contains a lot of half-truths and insinuations that stretch the boundaries of malevolence. To pick up only the most important assertions...
- Neither a soft cap nor a hard cap for the ICO of CoinAnalyst are indicated. A look at the white paper immediately disproves this. Explicitly the hard cap is here quantified with 20 Mio Euro.
- It is claimed that with the entry of Nexus the COY prices are manipulated. This is not only nonsense, but a bad assumption. Nexus customers do not buy themselves with extra bonuses and receive tokens at favourable prices in order to then drive the prices. Nexus customers receive a longer period of time to use our application as a bonus! We are not interested in market manipulation, but in expanding the customer base for CoinAnalyst.
- It is claimed that through Nexus the Telegram channel of CoinAnalyst has more than 33,000 members. This is wrong: there were already over 33,000 members when Nexus arrived.
- CoinAnalyst never advertised through the BaFin Circulars. This is forbidden - and we have always respected it.
The article concludes that "the project is coming to market too late". The ICO hype is over, many "Shit Coins" and "Dead Coins" are disappearing from the market, a regulation of the crypto exchanges is to be expected. Thus the attractiveness of the CoinAnalyst ICO is kept within narrow limits; to speak of a "mega opportunity" here is a "misleading of potential investors".

What the author does not seem to have understood is that the CoinAnalyst application can and will play out its potential precisely in this situation (which is described quite correctly). Since the crypto markets are so volatile and insecure, it is more important than ever to create transparency through the use of suitable tools. The project cannot come to the market too late, as long as the market is as turbulent as it is now. It is certainly the case that in the current situation ICOs are confronted with serious problems. But this is no argument against the usefulness of an application like CoinAnalyst!
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

I see there is no update on bounty spreadsheet yet, already ask on bounty telegram chat but no respons is it already over or we just continue to the end of month?

We're just about to decide that.
We'll let you know as soon as possible. (Y)

TetianaTan

Activity: 1246
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:36:17 PM

Hi, I want to know everything is good with the project? Social networks are empty. There are no news in Twitter and Facebook for a long time. This is a little alarming.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

Hi, I want to know everything is good with the project? Social networks are empty. There are no news in Twitter and Facebook for a long time. This is a little alarming.

Please read the last pages of this thread and you will know that less is okay with the project. Among others, user tempus has done great work to research how the project team is miserably acting on various fields and how they cooperating with proven imposters because they have not met their ICO earnings goal by far.
CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

Hi,
It's December : We are currently testing the MVP and implementing the feedback.
In addition, we are in the process of concluding new partnerships.
Stay tuned  Wink

- CoinAnalyst Team -
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:59:15 PM

Looking forward to use all services being provided by CoinAnalyst project. wish team more success in future. Kiss Kiss

CoinAnalystTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:32:30 PM

- Important News -

Our first IEO (initial exchange offering) is being launched tomorrow 11AM GMT on ExMarkets.com.

Check the article : http://bit.ly/2twlD00

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: