Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 06:34:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM's future. What do you think of it?  (Read 127 times)
jgaltt (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:16:59 PM

NEM seems to prosper at the moment, it has signed partnerships with Multiversum, BitPrime, ProximaX. It has also released renowned Catapult mijin 2. And has other really cool initiatives, BUT it's volatility rates are high, and the price is very unstable, and although it has made great progress on the Asian market being listed on major exchanges, I still have a perception like it's kind of hopeless altcoin, because of its  previous major failures in the market, security problems, hacks, etc.
What is your opinion on NEM?
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

NEM seems to prosper at the moment, it has signed partnerships with Multiversum, BitPrime, ProximaX. It has also released renowned Catapult mijin 2. And has other really cool initiatives, BUT it's volatility rates are high, and the price is very unstable, and although it has made great progress on the Asian market being listed on major exchanges, I still have a perception like it's kind of hopeless altcoin, because of its  previous major failures in the market, security problems, hacks, etc.
What is your opinion on NEM?
I thought that Multiversum it is an ERC-20 token. So why they are working on cooperation? How they will solve the diffrent blockchain problem?

ojherpeu

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

NEM will be a great potential project. It will also get the support of the Japanese government, which is very beneficial to the development of NEM. In addition, NEM's technology team is unique, and is very creative in the field of encryption.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:28:48 PM

I agree and agree with you, altcoin NEM has a good market share and has a very good marketing for now, but in the price sector is not as we expected, because the price is influenced by the decline in the price of bitcoin and ethereum, at this time, as well less interest of traders against altcoin NEM, maybe this factor could be the cause.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: