Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people feel inferior ?  (Read 483 times)
change7 (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

I keep wondering why people are always feeling inferior, I have came to realise that most person feel inferior because they look down on themselves, because they are emotionally broken, their ego have been bruised and battered, they have lost confidence of their self, the above stated factors and many more has proven to be reason why people feel inferior, sometimes it may be as a  result of their past experience maybe the way people speak to them in the past.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

People worst feel that do not. Because of their sense of energy have there.Thiresunderstanding of the feel have there.Because they mentally break is, their ego and hit have been, they themselves self-confidence lost mentioned above factors and a lot more to have been proven to because people worst feel.
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

Inferiority causes vary from one person to another as we are all different people. However, I believe that inferiority is anchored into two main reasons why people feel inferior. It is because of how people look themselves as well as others, and what did they experience. People tend to compare themselves to others that may eventually lead to a thinking that the other is more superior than them. The other one is about how people treated them. Their inferiority triggers when they ego and pride was stepped on. When they were degraded and underestimated by someone.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:17:03 PM

It comes from a lack of confidence, I suppose. It could stem from one's current situation wherein the person has yet to fulfill his or her goals. Why am I not rich yet? Why am I not successful? Why am i not fit and healthy? Will I have a short life? Lack of achievements and an unfulfilled life can lead to feelings of inferiority as well.
Khimmy28

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

Seeing others succeed when one has failed repeatedly can lead to a feeling of inferiority, but understanding that we too have succeeded where other persons have failed in the past should serve as a reminder that no one has it all.
TsiaoTai

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

I think that there are several causes in it, but the first one is the comparison. We feel the need to compare us with the others, which creates a feeling of superiority or inferiority. And I think that the television also has a role has in the daytime in this self depreciation, because the TV puts in front of people who have gets on in life, what can unconsciously create a frustration feeling.
kikuka

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

The causes of inferiority complexes often lie in the unwillingness to see your face and figure in the mirror. Sometimes this is just a contrived problem with a pretty attractive appearance. However, one must take into account the fact that a person in reality can have physical defects.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

Nobody on earth likes feeling inferior but people started feeling inferior when some people that see themselves as First Class race or citizen relegate some to zero level and this boils down country to country. Imagine some countries that supposed to be independent are still keep together by their indirect slave masters and direct slave masters just because of the natural and mineral resources those people have of which Britain has been playing a pivotal role in taking our the natural and mineral resources of those people added with killing those people.All these things make One to feel inferior owing to the facts that you are leaving with people you share no culture and value system with let alone religion.
Degeneral002

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

Inferiority complex is as a result of inability for a person to live to his expectations. Such persons find it difficult to measure up with his/her colleagues. The all mark  of it is that, they themselves have accepted the defeat and not ready to do anything about it thereby looking down on themselves as failures and when this set in, whenever they're confronted with colleagues that made it through already there'll definitely feel inferior. But there's a way out of this... And it's called dedication, hard work and above all, believing in yourself.
Priestly131

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

People may feel inferior due to several reasons but I believe most at times it begins when a person gradually loses self confidence. This may be as a result of the person failing to fulfill his set targets but sees others making it in life and hence begins to compare himself with such people but not being optimistic of also making despite his challenges.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

That depends on the people that we are talking about. There is a lot of people out there that are so positive in their life so we can't say that "people" are really feeling inferior to themselves. They may feel inferior sometimes but that is a nature of an individual if you come across someone that is far more better or higher than who you are. Feeling inferior is natural since we can realize that we are not always on the top and there are a lot of other people that you can come across that is far more better than you but that is fine since if you know that you are surpassing them, you know that you are improving.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

I always experience this— being inferior. It is so hard to deal with it. So with my own perspective, the main reason of the existence of such feeling is from having low self esteem and self confidence. I think, from my lower year of education, I wasn't be able to develop those. Plus all the things that I've experience worsens this feeling. But that feeling might come to an end as I progressively build my self confidence. I am in the process to stabilize it as I believe that i can use it in my future endeavors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jupyterxxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:06:53 PM

In my opinion, inferiority boils down to insecurity within oneself. The insecurity can be due to many fundamental issues, such as self-perception of oneself's beauty, social status or how intelligent others perceive you. It is sad that many people seek validation from others within the society. The lack of self-confidence in many people is an embarrassing reality that I believe everyone has a part to play and be nice and care for each other.
Themle290700

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:22:06 AM

people who feel inferior often start with self-deprecating.They often compare themselves to those who are better than them. Usually a person in their hands has nothing : no money , no lover , no occupation , they are easy to feel inferior. That was understandable
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:13:31 PM

A sense and feeling of inadequacy is one of the greatest drivers of inferiority complex, when we look at others a d see everything good about them while looking down on ourselves the tendency more often than not is that we would feel inferior
Browncephas

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

When you receive criticism or see someone do something better than you, this can drive you to eliminate your weaknesses. Feeling inferior makes you learn from the superior people around you. You develop yourself and eventually become one of those confident adults yourself.
However, some people feel such a strong feeling of inferiority that it stops being healthy or useful. This is called  “inferiority complex.” Instead of motivating you, an inferiority complex paralyzes you. It can result in extreme shyness or social anxiety, feeling worthless, and the desire to prevent failure through not trying.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:31:36 AM

It depends on the nature of whether it is open or closed, it is this nature that becomes very difficult to get support from friends or family to reduce the feeling of self-confidence. In this case, people are not confident because they have limitations in terms of physical or material, they usually do not socialize with others and always close themselves not to tell other people. This is what causes us to be less optimistic and this we should avoid because as humans must have limitations and nothing is perfect. If you are not confident then you will not be able to survive in the world.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

they feel inferior because of anxiety, they cannot tolerate rejections because of that they also fear trying not because they think they can not doing just because they can not accept failure thus to cope of with this fears they feel inferior.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
PandoraTV

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

You feel inferior when you compare yourself with something that you identify as superior. This can be an ideal or something more materialistic. According to what it is that makes you feel inferior, your feeling itself has a different value. It can be a sign of wisdom or a sign of immaturity or a sign of something else.
letstalkbitcoin2

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

people aften feel inferior because they have inferiority complex, they dont have confidence in their abilities and as such look down on themselves. inferiority complex is a hard knot to deal with as people in these chain must have had their emotions dented with in time past.
niacar

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

A little inferior to self-esteem is not so bad, but too much inferiority is not so good. Maybe everyone is inferior or more or less. Even those who are confident are humbled, at least because of one aspect. Inferiority is a signal, and it is time for the problem to be solved.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

A little inferior to self-esteem is not so bad, but too much inferiority is not so good. Maybe everyone is inferior or more or less. Even those who are confident are humbled, at least because of one aspect. Inferiority is a signal, and it is time for the problem to be solved.
Most of the time low self esteem really comes feom what has happened in the past of a person, sometimes abuse tends to be the primary cause of low self esteem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Adebisi74

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:48:53 AM

in my own view the root cause of inferiority complex is the CAPITALIST society we find ourselves. capitalist have successfully changed peoples taste and materialism is what governs most peoples life. we want more and more. once you find another person having more fortune than your own, problem will set in and you get emotional. the major aim of capitalist is to make profit at all cost. that is why they keep on bringing different modalities to continue altering peoples thinking. Contentment is the key. be loyal to yourself. you can't have it all.       
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

A feeling of inferiority can occur because of the attitude of the people around us or may even be part of someone's imagination. It simply means that a person may feel inferior if someone treats him in a degrading manner or someone may imagine things this way in his own mind even though he is treated well by others. This of course, has a lot to do with one mentally health.

My advice should be Avoid and ignore people who do not like you. There are many people who talk negatively and deliberately want to hurt people. Learn to deal with these people and respond to their bad attitude with confidence and a smile. You can not let things affect you and at levels that hurt your confidence.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Most people feel inferior when they can not perform same activities as their colleagues use to do. I remember when i was in Junior High School and we were asked to solve a mathematical question. All my friends i use to learn and walk with were able to come out with the answer but i could not. They casted laugher on me and i felt that i had to stop schooling but the school's counselor gave me advices and now I am a hero. Never be brought down by what friends do. Keep moving and you will be there. 
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

I think that people usually feel inferior when they're poor. Rich people look better, have better clothes, cars, bigger houses. Mone = confidence.
Of course this is the most common case but you can feel inferior simply because you're shorter than someone else or because you have worse education.

Rizwanguroo

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

We all have gone through phases in our life when we are shackled by self doubt and low self confidence. Many of us may have had moments where we take a negative comment about ourselves personally and we end up looking at it as a personal rejection and it takes a long time to let such comments slide. In such moments we encounter feelings of inferiority complex.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

It is because of the people who surrounds him/her.Sometimes family is the main reason why a person suffer from inferiority complex.Its because of looking down by his/her parents or any of family members.Thats why he/she feels conscious or no confidence in every actions taken.
dvorianin02

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

I keep wondering why people are always feeling inferior, I have came to realise that most person feel inferior because they look down on themselves, because they are emotionally broken, their ego have been bruised and battered, they have lost confidence of their self, the above stated factors and many more has proven to be reason why people feel inferior, sometimes it may be as a  result of their past experience maybe the way people speak to them in the past.
I remember how in school at the lessons of psychology we were told about self-esteem and about what it should be. When it is too high or too low, it's bad, when it is on an average level, that is, when a person adequately assesses himself, that's good. Indeed, many people look at themselves from the top down.
GlumMasterpiece

Activity: 21
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

I think a big part of the reason people may feel inferior is that they know their own flaws best. We know ourselves better than anybody else does. When we see other people, we never know the whole picture. We may see others' accomplishments and achievements, but we don't know what's happening "behind the curtains". For some reason, we tend to compare ourselves to others. I've noticed this in many things I've done. I may become very good at one thing and be much better than the average person, but there is always somebody better. I think we just need to focus out ourselves and progressing everyday. There's no point stressing about whether you're inferior or superior to other people.
gracejohnsonstar

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

Inferiority is a mind sickness. And people tend to feel inferior when they can't level up to life expectations; for example, my friend who's of same age with me is already counting millions and living a beautiful life with his wife and children but I'm yet to get a job or even own a house, that's enough to make one feel inferior. The mind manipulates a person through what he or she sees, hears, reads and who they associate with.
raymondspeaks

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

People feel inferior because they lack self belief. That's what it boils down to. I'm one for saying that anyone can accomplish anything with a carefully laid plan and a willingness to adapt to anything. It's a mindset, that's all it is.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
LuckyDestroyer

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

Feeling inferior to other people is a typical thought of a S.A.D. person. I used to have the same feeling when I was in that nightmare. As S.A.D. person, we need other people's friendship so much that we cannot afford to lose it. So we do our best to please others everyday and hope they will be happy with us and continue to be our friends. We reply on the happiness of others and don't care about that of ourselves and gradually we develop the feeling of inferior.

We are trapped in this vicious circle :
Social anxiety -> lose friends -> need friends desperately -> ignore ourselves and feel inferior -> social anxiety

To jump out of this circle, we need to correct the irrational feeling of inferior and respect ourselves. Now cognitive behavior therapy can do this. Its process is very simple. In the cognitive therapy session, you keep telling yourself the positive message such as you are valuable and have the right to be yourself et. al. and your brain will begin to learn and accept it. Then in the behavior therapy, you show up in some social situations you felt anxious before to test what you have learned in the cognitive session, which will be testified and reinforce your new believes.

You can get the therapy at the psychologist or buy the audio series from the internet to learn by yourself.
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Many great thoughts in this great topic.

Inferiority is always coupled with superiority. That's the first thing that comes to mind.

Another is that its always family issues. The only way to feel is to feel real and adequate - why feeling any other way?
But when you reject parts of yourself - desires, wishes, emotions, feelings - part of your energy is frozen, and part is wasted on trying to hold it back.

So if a big part of you is rejected then you are going to feel really inferior. Especially to people who accept this part.
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

less confidence and poverty cause it a lot because in this condition people they are than other and cannot do anything, it is also a big disease it makes people hopeless from their lives......
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

I think the most likely cause of inferiority is the gap between the rich and the poor. This is the most heartbreaking feeling!
RLR

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

People feel inferior because they are aware of who they are, a lot of deficiencies in them.
Nguyen_Quyet

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

I am an inferior person. indeed all that is said, inferiority makes all the better in the future
kiamankudos

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:14 PM

No doubt. There's a failure voice that only speaks at the back of your mind. Once you accept the voice ,it becomes part of you. Never accept it.
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

I think that low self-esteem is that most of them have knowledge that is quite a lot like a rice tree, the more fruit the more it bends down, that is the example of people who have a lot of knowledge and good morals.
Coffee_Lover

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:39:50 AM

I feel inferior because i lack self-confidence, yep, I think it is the main reason why i feel such. Especially when I am around those who are intelligent, confident and liked. I look down to myself at think that I cannot do anything that is good and remarkable. The irony is that, I know the reason but still think of them. On the other hand, when I am with someone I think have inferiority complex, I try to be superior. I uplift myself more and act as superior which is not really right, yeah I know.

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Trendytagr

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

People may feel inferior because they made mistakes in the past and that coused a lack of self confidece in them.
doditji283

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

i am an inferior individual. indeed all that is stated, inferiority makes all of the higher inside the future
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

people tends to feel inferior when they doubt their capabilities, they dont trust in their abilities, they see themselves as failures and fiasco who no matter what may never amount to nothing. they look down on themselves probably because they were disappointed, rejected, dejected, insulted by others and feels like not trying anymore. Inferiority complex can be a damaging factor that may hinder one from achieving his/her goals in life.
iamvaibhav

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

Mostly Past experience results
Verbiola_Paramita

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

People who feel inferior will always blame external factors, such as bad luck, their company, or their environment in general, whenever they experience a failure caused by themselves  :')
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:47:04 AM

Most people who feel inferior to themselves have a high degree, they keep their language, so as not to hurt others.
fluxer

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

I think due to Lack of Enthusiasm.
SeriosSam

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:09:58 PM

a big role in this matter is played by our childhood, where our complexes of inferiority are formed!
Cantiya

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:31:48 AM

A feeling of inferiority arises when they feel they are in a down position towards someone who is in the position above or we can call someone above that the boss where we work.
malikacakep

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:30:06 AM

between inferiority and self-confidence must be proportional because there are times when we have to be inferior and sometimes need confidence, situations and conditions that will determine and we need to observe it
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4004
Merit: 4475

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:33 AM
Merited by Foxpup (4)

I keep wondering why people are always feeling inferior, I have came to realise that most person feel inferior because they look down on themselves, because they are emotionally broken, their ego have been bruised and battered, they have lost confidence of their self, the above stated factors and many more has proven to be reason why people feel inferior, sometimes it may be as a  result of their past experience maybe the way people speak to them in the past.

You sound like a teenager.

Teenagers are usually broke, given little respect except by their equally inferior peers, are at an age of natural resentment and rebellion against their elders and superiors, and so tend to do negative things like treating their peers as somehow superior to their parents.

It would be easy to identify that it as just a normal phase of development but that's not what they want to hear, even if that's the truth.

This is why, statistically, adolescence is the age with the most suicide and inclination towards escapism through drugs. If only they weren't so hell-bent to rebel against their parents. maybe more would realize what a gift life is.

Most children under the age of 15 have a positive outlook on life. Likewise most adults over the age of 30 embrace life. It's adolescents in the 15-30 age bracket who put themselves through hell.

If only they could learn that life really does begin at 40 (it's not just a cliche) they might not be so negative. Personally, I found that life didn't really become fantastic until the age of 60. Now that I'm in my 70s it's even better.

Unfortunately, advertisers realize that younger consumers are more vulnerable to their propaganda (most over-30s have already figured out what they want) so they pander to younger consumers by promoting youth as being desirable. Pity.

You think, "most person feel inferior because they look down on themselves, because they are emotionally broken, their ego have been bruised and battered, they have lost confidence of their self" but that's probably because most people you know are adolescents aged 15-30 who haven't yet learned how wonderful life is. They're the ones who look down on themselves, break themselves emotionally, batter and bruise their own egos and lose confidence in themselves. They simply have to learn to shoulder their own responsibility. That comes with time.

I certainly hope that's the case because if it's not simple adolescent angst, you're really missing the boat.
_________

I hope I don't sound condescending. That's not my intention. I only try to speak the truth.
Finla

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

It is an inbuilt code in human behavior that drives them to aim higher. Through this, evolution is achieved, and humanity moves forward.
bintakarina

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

be a person who is confident because it's good for you now and in the future, there are many ways to get started. but there are boundaries between confidence and arrogance
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: