Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people feel inferior ?  (Read 483 times)
niacar

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:04:33 PM

A little inferior to self-esteem is not so bad, but too much inferiority is not so good. Maybe everyone is inferior or more or less. Even those who are confident are humbled, at least because of one aspect. Inferiority is a signal, and it is time for the problem to be solved.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:26:03 PM

A little inferior to self-esteem is not so bad, but too much inferiority is not so good. Maybe everyone is inferior or more or less. Even those who are confident are humbled, at least because of one aspect. Inferiority is a signal, and it is time for the problem to be solved.
Most of the time low self esteem really comes feom what has happened in the past of a person, sometimes abuse tends to be the primary cause of low self esteem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Adebisi74

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:48:53 AM

in my own view the root cause of inferiority complex is the CAPITALIST society we find ourselves. capitalist have successfully changed peoples taste and materialism is what governs most peoples life. we want more and more. once you find another person having more fortune than your own, problem will set in and you get emotional. the major aim of capitalist is to make profit at all cost. that is why they keep on bringing different modalities to continue altering peoples thinking. Contentment is the key. be loyal to yourself. you can't have it all.       
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

A feeling of inferiority can occur because of the attitude of the people around us or may even be part of someone's imagination. It simply means that a person may feel inferior if someone treats him in a degrading manner or someone may imagine things this way in his own mind even though he is treated well by others. This of course, has a lot to do with one mentally health.

My advice should be Avoid and ignore people who do not like you. There are many people who talk negatively and deliberately want to hurt people. Learn to deal with these people and respond to their bad attitude with confidence and a smile. You can not let things affect you and at levels that hurt your confidence.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
IGP50

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Most people feel inferior when they can not perform same activities as their colleagues use to do. I remember when i was in Junior High School and we were asked to solve a mathematical question. All my friends i use to learn and walk with were able to come out with the answer but i could not. They casted laugher on me and i felt that i had to stop schooling but the school's counselor gave me advices and now I am a hero. Never be brought down by what friends do. Keep moving and you will be there. 
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

I think that people usually feel inferior when they're poor. Rich people look better, have better clothes, cars, bigger houses. Mone = confidence.
Of course this is the most common case but you can feel inferior simply because you're shorter than someone else or because you have worse education.

Rizwanguroo

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

We all have gone through phases in our life when we are shackled by self doubt and low self confidence. Many of us may have had moments where we take a negative comment about ourselves personally and we end up looking at it as a personal rejection and it takes a long time to let such comments slide. In such moments we encounter feelings of inferiority complex.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

It is because of the people who surrounds him/her.Sometimes family is the main reason why a person suffer from inferiority complex.Its because of looking down by his/her parents or any of family members.Thats why he/she feels conscious or no confidence in every actions taken.
dvorianin02

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:34:20 AM

I keep wondering why people are always feeling inferior, I have came to realise that most person feel inferior because they look down on themselves, because they are emotionally broken, their ego have been bruised and battered, they have lost confidence of their self, the above stated factors and many more has proven to be reason why people feel inferior, sometimes it may be as a  result of their past experience maybe the way people speak to them in the past.
I remember how in school at the lessons of psychology we were told about self-esteem and about what it should be. When it is too high or too low, it's bad, when it is on an average level, that is, when a person adequately assesses himself, that's good. Indeed, many people look at themselves from the top down.
GlumMasterpiece

Activity: 21
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

I think a big part of the reason people may feel inferior is that they know their own flaws best. We know ourselves better than anybody else does. When we see other people, we never know the whole picture. We may see others' accomplishments and achievements, but we don't know what's happening "behind the curtains". For some reason, we tend to compare ourselves to others. I've noticed this in many things I've done. I may become very good at one thing and be much better than the average person, but there is always somebody better. I think we just need to focus out ourselves and progressing everyday. There's no point stressing about whether you're inferior or superior to other people.
gracejohnsonstar

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

Inferiority is a mind sickness. And people tend to feel inferior when they can't level up to life expectations; for example, my friend who's of same age with me is already counting millions and living a beautiful life with his wife and children but I'm yet to get a job or even own a house, that's enough to make one feel inferior. The mind manipulates a person through what he or she sees, hears, reads and who they associate with.
raymondspeaks

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:36:56 PM

People feel inferior because they lack self belief. That's what it boils down to. I'm one for saying that anyone can accomplish anything with a carefully laid plan and a willingness to adapt to anything. It's a mindset, that's all it is.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
LuckyDestroyer

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:00 PM

Feeling inferior to other people is a typical thought of a S.A.D. person. I used to have the same feeling when I was in that nightmare. As S.A.D. person, we need other people's friendship so much that we cannot afford to lose it. So we do our best to please others everyday and hope they will be happy with us and continue to be our friends. We reply on the happiness of others and don't care about that of ourselves and gradually we develop the feeling of inferior.

We are trapped in this vicious circle :
Social anxiety -> lose friends -> need friends desperately -> ignore ourselves and feel inferior -> social anxiety

To jump out of this circle, we need to correct the irrational feeling of inferior and respect ourselves. Now cognitive behavior therapy can do this. Its process is very simple. In the cognitive therapy session, you keep telling yourself the positive message such as you are valuable and have the right to be yourself et. al. and your brain will begin to learn and accept it. Then in the behavior therapy, you show up in some social situations you felt anxious before to test what you have learned in the cognitive session, which will be testified and reinforce your new believes.

You can get the therapy at the psychologist or buy the audio series from the internet to learn by yourself.
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Many great thoughts in this great topic.

Inferiority is always coupled with superiority. That's the first thing that comes to mind.

Another is that its always family issues. The only way to feel is to feel real and adequate - why feeling any other way?
But when you reject parts of yourself - desires, wishes, emotions, feelings - part of your energy is frozen, and part is wasted on trying to hold it back.

So if a big part of you is rejected then you are going to feel really inferior. Especially to people who accept this part.
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:30:28 PM

less confidence and poverty cause it a lot because in this condition people they are than other and cannot do anything, it is also a big disease it makes people hopeless from their lives......
chejibadan

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:33:44 PM

I think the most likely cause of inferiority is the gap between the rich and the poor. This is the most heartbreaking feeling!
RLR

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:42:33 PM

People feel inferior because they are aware of who they are, a lot of deficiencies in them.
Nguyen_Quyet

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

I am an inferior person. indeed all that is said, inferiority makes all the better in the future
kiamankudos

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:14 PM

No doubt. There's a failure voice that only speaks at the back of your mind. Once you accept the voice ,it becomes part of you. Never accept it.
qias2012

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

I think that low self-esteem is that most of them have knowledge that is quite a lot like a rice tree, the more fruit the more it bends down, that is the example of people who have a lot of knowledge and good morals.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: