Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:04:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty participation is possible only if you have the rank of Full Member!  (Read 106 times)
InGODweTrast3 (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

Bounty campaign participation is possible only if you have the rank of Full Member!
Add to the list what you know!
IrenNTA

Activity: 364

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

Some bounty campaigns allow to participate even for newbies, but in most cases your rewards will be very low until you reach Full Member at least. But unfortunately with the current merit system it's almost impossible to rich a higher rank
Jednopivo

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

Some bounty campaigns allow to participate even for newbies, but in most cases your rewards will be very low until you reach Full Member at least. But unfortunately with the current merit system it's almost impossible to rich a higher rank
I've come across a few bounties for newbies, but most start with Member. I keep reading about the merit system hindering people from climbing higher and other people saying that you have to work for it. Do people lose merit points if they reward a fellow member with them - maybe that is why, if that's the case?
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:48:56 PM

The essence of the raised question is rather poorly disclosed.
  Now restrictions on participation in the campaign of the signature of the ICO are, as a rule, only newcomers. However, sometimes ICO campaigns allow them to take part. Very rarely, individuals whose accounts begin with a full member are allowed to participate in the ICO signature campaign. This happens, as a rule, in ICO campaigns, where the advertising services for the ICO project are paid in bitcoin.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

Did not quite understand the essence of this topic. Yes, there is a bounty where you need a minimum rank, starting with a junior or a member. What is the issue?
DimOrloff

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

Not so. You can take part at campaign, but you will earn not much. If you are Full member anв higher you could earn much more than newbie.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:55:43 PM

I also looked for such projects. But very few managers do so. Although I have an example. Manager Aerys2 takes in the signature campaign only from the full member.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

I am a Jr. Member and despite that, i am still allowed to participate in bounty campaign. There still campaigns that allow other lower rank. Although, i have seen some that do not allow any rank less than Full Member, such as Deal Coin. I think this depend on the bounty manager.
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

do not be affected by the ranking, I am now a member position, a lot of bounty that I follow, in this forum we have to have skills, such as creating blogs and youtube or other, the percentage is almost the same as the signature, this topic is only for people who follow bounty program just by signature. so a lot of facilities that are applied by a manager to promote the projects that he managed.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Not so. You can take part at campaign, but you will earn not much. If you are Full member anв higher you could earn much more than newbie.
Well, this is pretty obvious considering the difference in rates or stakes. The higher the rank, the higher stakes are allocated. This is a given. Now as to how much you can earn, I was a also a Jr. Member when I joined my first campaign. Then I ranked up to Member towards the end if the campaign. But I was amazed that the reward I received was actually reasonable. I must say that I was appropriately compensated. The thing is, based on my experience, payments from a Jr. and a Member are not so bad and are actually quite higher compared to a regular job's salary (though this would still depend). The only catch is that a lower rank will have to work more compared to a higher rank if he wants to earn as much.

cryptomonotize

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

Currently most of the signature bounty requires at least junior member. There are some which allow even newbies. But you are right actually most of the token are given to full members and higher ranks.
raldix00

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

Will your re right fullmember above is good on bounty campaign. But today the the ranking system is change its really hard to get full.member. bexause its required 100 merits and 1 merits is really hard to get. Thats why other member of these forum are now enduring to there are rank just to be participate and earn token qithout investing
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

I'm not sure if your asking or if your telling us the bounty is for full member and up rank only.  First, 95% of the bounty accepts Jr. Member and Up. It's just that full member is seems to be the rank that is rewarding already in term of return. But hey, I was able to use a member account in one bounty but it provides a great return. So, don't limit yourself if your still new. Once the project is successful it will be rewarding as well even for the lower ranks.
InGODweTrast3 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

Bounty campaign participation is possible only if you have the rank of Full Member!

A very strange question from the owner of such a rank. There are many companies in which you can participate even as the smallest rank. And welcome to the forum  Grin
I'm asking about bounty campaigns in which there will be no participants below the Full Member and hence the reward for the campaign will be at least something to be worth on the market!
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:36:44 AM

I think i could understand.
if your basis will be the signature campaign.
However, Social Media Campaigns allow newbie.
it bases on followers and friends number.
but some projects only accepts participants higher than jr.member so i could see your point.
but it really depends on the project rules.
i have seen some lower ranks, than full member that participate on translation and content.

so i would say. in some instances, full member or higher is allowed. but in general. newbies or lower than full member could participate.
InGODweTrast3 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:36:43 PM

I think these bounty campaigns in which members with a rank below the Full Member are not allowed, very little ... Therefore, I started this topic)
Sometimes Sylon practiced such rules, many liked it very much ...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: