Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:01:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you were Satoshi, would you be scared your identity eventually be found out?  (Read 1875 times)
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:40:31 PM

If I were satoshi I would have started ripple labs...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:44:48 PM

i respect him obviously, but i also feel a bit sorry for him - he must be living under constant pressure and unknowns.

Or..they moved on...maybe they hold some bitcoin, but more likely they simply dismiss that they were part of building btc (I believe it was a group and not an individual)

If it was a group the chance would have been much higher that one of them came clean as there obviously would be strife in the group once the stakes became so high. I believe he's a lonely individual who isn't very talkative and is good at keeping secrets.

Then again, you never hear about strife in the groups that don't have it.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 03:54:08 PM

i respect him obviously, but i also feel a bit sorry for him - he must be living under constant pressure and unknowns.

Or..they moved on...maybe they hold some bitcoin, but more likely they simply dismiss that they were part of building btc (I believe it was a group and not an individual)

If it was a group the chance would have been much higher that one of them came clean as there obviously would be strife in the group once the stakes became so high. I believe he's a lonely individual who isn't very talkative and is good at keeping secrets.

Then again, you never hear about strife in the groups that don't have it.

Smiley

Most groups don't have $806,148,000 at their disposal. Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:23:53 PM

Who knows for sure about Satoshi? But consider. Anyone smart enough to start something like Bitcoin, and a person who also did it, is smart enough to know the kinds of repercussions to the world banking systems that he might have started, doing what he did - Bitcoin. If he didn't understand the potential shock-wave, and the far-reaching effects his Bitcoin might have on the world, he probably wouldn't have been smart enough to design, build and implement it.

Odds are that there never really was a Satoshi. There probably was a main mover of a group. The group probably set things up to look like there was a Satoshi. They might have even figured out a climactic end for him so that they will be protected should anyone come close to finding the fact that there was a group.

Personally, I subscribe to the idea that the Satoshi group is part of some wealthy banking group or family that doesn't like the direction that the world banking cartel is steering the world into. What these people have given us is the opportunity to innovate beyond our wildest former expectations. Let's take it and run with it while there is time, before the bankers of the world use it to enslave us entirely, or else to destroy it all.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
krampus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Village Idiot

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:34:58 PM

He says he's not especially worried about it.

how do you know?

We were talking about this subject last week over lunch. He was having bánh mì, and I was having pho.

I pledge never to use this space for sleazy referrals, gambling spam, or to beg for handouts.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:24:37 PM

Satoshi is not an individual. They are a Japanese, a British and an american or two.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:34:35 PM

Why would you think Satoshi would be in danger?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:36:16 PM

Why would you think Satoshi would be in danger?

He might be in great danger...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjiSm4ZPVKM
bitterjohn

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:36:25 PM

I wouldnt want my identity known if I'd created Bitcoin, constant press intrusion and privacy breaches and being on numerous watchlists around the world. No thanks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: