Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mtgox Australia users  (Read 782 times)
oneword (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:42:30 AM

Hi, just wondering if there are any Australian users who have used mtgox. How long did it take for you to get verified and how long did the transfer take from mtgox to your bank account?

Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:48:22 AM

Use bitstamp, forget mtgox.

boogi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:08:36 AM

I tried to withdraw from them mid 2013, took over a month and still nothing so after contacting them a lot I asked them to cancel the withdrawal and transferred my BTC out of the account.

They were having a lot of issues at the time but i believe they are still having some pretty heavy issues?

Have you tried coinjar.io ?
oneword (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:07:05 AM

I tried to withdraw from them mid 2013, took over a month and still nothing so after contacting them a lot I asked them to cancel the withdrawal and transferred my BTC out of the account.

They were having a lot of issues at the time but i believe they are still having some pretty heavy issues?

Much wow mid 2013 is a prolific long time to wait, such a shame that arbitrage works but we can't get fiat out Sad. Do you know of any other Australian users who have been successful using mtgox?

Yes I have tried conjair.io that is how I got started Smiley.
gambitx

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:21:18 AM

Much wow mid 2013 is a prolific long time to wait, such a shame that arbitrage works but we can't get fiat out Sad. Do you know of any other Australian users who have been successful using mtgox?

you guys realize that CoinJar is owned by one of the largest Bitcoin scammers ? ask any senior and hero members they all know zhou . Don't be surprised if he runs off with your bitcoins again.

Big big mistake using coinjar
Lamalicious

Activity: 148

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:48:44 AM

What about btc-e? They are not working with Australian banks?

DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:55:44 AM

I've ben using coinjar for quite a while with no issues.

If I were you I sign up, get verified.  Then send small amounts to your bank account to test it out.

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:21:23 AM

I've used gox, but it was back in April/may. Took 2-3 weeks to get verified and about same to get funds. Stopped using soon after that when issues with them started.

Then started using coinjar. Never had issues with them. Haven't used since the Nov/dec price jump.

Not really the most helpful points for you.
But that's my experience anyways.
Cheers
boogi

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:20:39 PM

you guys realize that CoinJar is owned by one of the largest Bitcoin scammers ? ask any senior and hero members they all know zhou . Don't be surprised if he runs off with your bitcoins again.

Big big mistake using coinjar

I am aware of that but have been using them for a while now to buy coins with no torubles.
I dont keep any coins in their online wallet. I dont think I would even if Zhou Tong was not behind it.
boogi

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:21:53 PM

No i dont and i was asking the exact same question when i was trying to get money out of there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: