Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 months cycle  (Read 226 times)
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:32:52 PM

when correction, BTC will profit with a low value, but the hard work of BTC to maintain its value must be appreciated.

some people predict that BTC is controlled by china, i think they have stopped to hurt bitcoin, and today we see them emotion and dissatisfied. so do not expect the market to be bullish if bitcoins are controlled by them.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

We can't exactly predict on how the price will move from here on.There are many factor that affect the price movement,so it's better to rely on those factor rather than depend on the past charts.I just hope there will be a big positive events that will move the market.
THATBTC

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:51:47 PM

things that affect the bottom line/LOW of bitcoin value/pricing are categorised as cost of obtaining: (mining cost and buyers remorse)

i feel we have since october really tested the bottom line based on 'buyers remorse' support line. (those that buy at X but wont sell for less than X)

so now the only pressure on the bottom support line is mining cost.  thus if lots of cheaper rigs are used to replace old rigs, but hashrate doesnt climb much, we can see pricee remain slumped/low/drop because the miners have factored in that it costs them less to mine so willing to sell for less than top price

but if people are buying extra rigs to extend farms thus cause quick hashrate climbs to counter the cheaper rig costs. then we shall see a nice rise in support price

to explain better
look at charts.. draw a line between october and february.. cut off the hype mountain that was pure speculation. and wats left is a rough idea of true value.

right now there is a mining cost of around $6k-$9k depending on factors. which gave it the support levels of such.
now factor in that ASICS just got cheaper which is why the march-june period seen a dip into the lower range of 6-9k as some pools got to test out some cheaper rigs and so willing to sell coin for less than the 9k top 'value'
and factor in that others may also be expanding their farms with cheaper ASICS from june forwards so that effects the price support to..
which can cause more pressure on the bottomline.

the redeeming factor of a value bottomline support price rise is the hashrate. the higher the hashrate the more cost to mine blocks it will be. so look at the changes of the hashrate to see if VALUE will stay slumped or will move up quickly depending on how quicky the hashrate goes up to counter the new rig costs

rant:
ther are 2 types of price TA's:
technical analysis: taking current real world events and putting it into numbers
trend anals: fortune telling by palm reading old/existing charts and seeing triangles that you chose to draw, that have no meaning but pretend to look good

dont be a trend anal

now to those that cant quantify my explanation into maths. maybe technical analysis is not your speciality and you should avoid looking at charts.. and definetly dont bother thinking you will get future answers by looking at past patterns as thats worse then playing pin the tail on the donkey.

that's make sense to me
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:14:33 PM

I think that the cycle you're seeing is just coincidence, I don't believe anybody out there has enough coins or organisation to pump and dump bitcoin as much as we have been seeing lately. This isn't like 2017, the market isn't just going to continue rising due to FOMO, that has come and gone, and it will take another year or so for the dust to settle, so a new wave of FOMO can begin.

That being said, I really don't think we'll see $5,000 this year, that's just a huge drop and too much of a psychological hurdle to overcome. Expect to see Bitcoin float above $6k+ for the immediate future.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
jamebellhery1010

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

In trading past might not be repeated in future so price can even remain at current bear market at the end of this year.
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

Are you sure it will definitely happen again?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: