Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the purpose of your life in this world?  (Read 157 times)
asdep (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:19:02 PM

What is the purpose of your life in this world?
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:42:15 PM

For me as a human try to multiply as what the bible says. But as person I will strive hard to provide my family the best life I could give to them and help other people.
asdep (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

Yes, I like your answer. the purpose of our life in the world is only one that is gathering good deeds as much, but we also not only dissolved in the matter of afterlife, kitu also must take care of our life in the world, like family and so on.
bits23

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:54:24 AM

To survive & provide for my family.
RangiKAdi

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

To be my true self and live up to what I believe in. When I was at high school, I used to question the meaning of human race in the universe. Now that I do not cling to that question but live for my self.
asdep (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:50:57 PM

To be my true self and live up to what I believe in. When I was at high school, I used to question the meaning of human race in the universe. Now that I do not cling to that question but live for my self.
Yes, but I advise you not to live your own way, in this life we are surrounded by rules, be it religious, state and other rules, and you must obey the rules.
Bhe

Activity: 380

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

The purpose of my life in this world is bring happiness in my family and to all the people that i cared and loved..and
Be good examples or good model to others..sharing my blessings or contribute good deeds...hope i could bring smile to their faces..
asdep (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:59:53 AM

yes, under any circumstances we must keep in mind that we are obliged to do good and make our people happy.
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

I think the very purpose of my life as what our God always says to us is that we help those people who are in need. Aside from finding things that make you happy, we must find ways on how we can share happiness with others too. By sharing our blessings, we can make our life meaningful as what God wants us to be.
Toris50

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:49:56 PM

The purpose of my life is to fulfill God purpose what God send me to do in this world, to succeed, to make it in life.
Walesone

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

Follow your enthusiasm and be virtuous. That's my main purpose.
rosapaul

Activity: 66
Merit: 3

If you smile things will work out ):

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

There is a saying that "A person who don't have a purpose in life, don't deserve to live lol"! Well so far i am among one of the person who don't own a purpose in life, but i believe in God so i hope sooner or later i will have a purpose..Until and unless we server our purpose in life we don't meet death.

How many of you are yet not aware about their purpose in life or else don't care about it , just live life and the things that we do daily is our purpose in life Smiley
Doughy

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

To be happy, healthy, beautiful and wealthy  Cheesy Grin
HaniBaloch

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

what i believe as a muslim our life purpose is to obedient Allah's commands , respect elders , love youngers , be honest with everyone and enjoy our lives with all blessing which Allah the Almighty created for us positively....
stormclouds

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:17:58 PM

My purpose in life must  be to value Its concept and to appreciate Humanity as well, because for me life is a gift and each person or even the smallest living thing should value it, because we are all blessed to aquire life so it is understandable to appreciate it whole heartedly no matter what situation it gives us, because no matter what it is, it deserves to be valued.
tubbeo

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:53:29 PM

Sadly, with the hold money has over our perceived idea of happiness, the purpose of my life is work, prioritizing it over what is perhaps more important and fulfilling.
RavenousKatana

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:47:20 AM

I'm here because God chose me to live in the world and made me to Serve Him  Smiley.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:12:03 AM

Live with yourself.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

The purpose of life is to spread love and share blessings with other people especially those who are in need. God teaches us to love one another and be kind to others. I think that is our purpose aside from finding what you want. Helping others, loving other people, sharing kindness is the purpose of our lives.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
ValiantEgg23

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:33:45 AM

My purpose in this world is to be good and God's commandments. For it is why we were created.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: