Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is ETH will hit 400$  (Read 3654 times)
plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

If bitcoin will hit $6000 then it will probably end up with $5800 or $5900 ethereum can hit $400 but that does not matter there will be bounce for me.

Normally cryptocurrencies price should not be correlated to each other but most of the time, it just follows the bitcoin price, and I agree with you if BTC will drop under $6000, ethereum price will drop under $400 unfortunately.

As everyone knows most of the crypto's are correlated to the Bitcoin price, so Ethereum hitting below $400 can be of no surprise once Bitcoin slips below $6000K.
But from my point of view Ethereum would hold its $380 level, if $400 is broken, these are just my personal views.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

If bitcoin will hit $6000 then it will probably end up with $5800 or $5900 ethereum can hit $400 but that does not matter there will be bounce for me.

Normally cryptocurrencies price should not be correlated to each other but most of the time, it just follows the bitcoin price, and I agree with you if BTC will drop under $6000, ethereum price will drop under $400 unfortunately.

As everyone knows most of the crypto's are correlated to the Bitcoin price, so Ethereum hitting below $400 can be of no surprise once Bitcoin slips below $6000K.
But from my point of view Ethereum would hold its $380 level, if $400 is broken, these are just my personal views.

Anything can happen and is no exception to the price of ethereum to reach $ 400 or even lower than that. Nothing will go up forever. Sometimes the downtrend will also be good because we have the opportunity to buy it at a cheaper price.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

I never really understood the reason for this correlation, but it's very evident that it exists, so I agree with you. If bitcoin continues to go down, ethereum will definitely touch $400 or go even lower. On the good side though, once bitcoin starts going up again, which I believe it will eventually, the majority of altcoins, and that includes ether of course, will probably go up even further than BTC.

Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:27:32 PM

with the current bearish trend and the rate at which prices are falling, ETH is likely to go below $400.
For investors waiting for the bottom dip, it should be good news.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:41:37 PM

do you  think ETH will go down to 400$

Let see what will happen to eth if we will hit the $400 price. If that happen many crypto user will be happy to buy a full eth then it will increase again. For now we need to monitor if eth will go down or will be go up.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
kcirnhoj15

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:55:48 PM

I will buy more if it reach -400$  Grin But, I guess this is a short period of downwards. Investors has been starting to buy this coins until it has a cheap price. And if the volume of buyer has higher number than seller it will pump again I guess  Cheesy Let us all watch what happen next because we can't say the true and perfect stories behind this  Grin
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:04:01 PM

Absolutely and a shit ton further down too. It's easy to forget that it was sub $10 before the ETF denial and that's what really kickstarted it. When you throw in the SEC coming down hard on ICOs then it's not a coin I'd be too confident in, but none are exactly inspiring these days.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

with the current bearish trend and the rate at which prices are falling, ETH is likely to go below $400.
Today the market fell deeply unimaginable. I will probably drop below $ 400. This is a good time to buy. This point is really a good thing for investors. I believe ETH prices will rise again in the future.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

I think maybe, the price of ETH follows the bitcoin trend. If the price of bitcoin down then eth also goes down. When ETH reaches $ 400, be prepared to buy it. Because ETH platform used for many projects and prices will soon rise.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:41:51 PM

Today the market fell deeply unimaginable. I will probably drop below $ 400. This is a good time to buy. This point is really a good thing for investors. I believe ETH prices will rise again in the future.
It really stressing to see the price getting low, but don't worry much about it, for sure the recovery will be soon, so don't worry much about it, what we should do is to stick with our holdings, don't create panic selling in the market or else it will not just down to $400.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

With the market of bitcoin ethereum will be connected and when the market of bitcoin will drop then ethereum will also drop and $400 is not away from the current price of ethereum. The price will drop but it will recover back with the rising market of bitcoin. But it is also possible that from now the price of bitcoin and altcoins start to rise and the price of ethereum do not drop any more and will again reach to $1000
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:05:36 PM

Yeah, everything is possible at the current market. Bear trend and different destructive scenario from FUDS, Exchange hack , Sec regulators and etc. But also I believe ETH could go as high as 3,000$ why? cause it's crypto. Grin
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1667

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

It really stressing to see the price getting low, but don't worry much about it, for sure the recovery will be soon, so don't worry much about it, what we should do is to stick with our holdings, don't create panic selling in the market or else it will not just down to $400.

Right, $400 Ethereum and $5000 Bitcoin is too much stressed for all of us. I still remember last year that I opened a thread when bitcoin breaks the $5K barrier and everyone has very happy and from then on the price soars up to that December frenzy. However, we really need to stick with the market because selling is not a good idea at this point.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

This year have actually been severe for all altcoins but projecting 100usd  for ethereum is just slim possibilities maybe 350 and then the trend will pickup again but if it keeps going down its likely investors and users will look other way

sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:59:12 AM

of course you can just open a buy order at a price of $ 400 and wait a little longer time because at such a price it would be hard to go down because a lot of buy orders open and not only that when ethereum down to the cheap it should definitely need bad news that could make ethereum prices down.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:12:42 AM

Let's hit it then I can buy more Cheesy

yah i want to buy   Grin i will wait for the bottom

Actually, the price now is enough to buy Ethereum because if you can see the price is around $480, so when the time comes the its price will increase again not now but i'm pretty sure sooner or later.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:17:42 AM

You can see that ETH is rebounding strongly after a sharp drop yesterday, the market is recovering after bitcoin adjusted slightly to $ 6500. According to my analysis, the $ 7100 mark is very important, if the breakthrough above this bitcoin price will increase in the long term, if unable to overcome, will continue to fall deep.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:20:14 AM

Precisely so people should not be panicking because this market will bounce again. $400 can be a good entry point for eth because this is a good coin that can go even higher in the coming years.

Yeah, everything is possible at the current market. Bear trend and different destructive scenario from FUDS, Exchange hack , Sec regulators and etc. But also I believe ETH could go as high as 3,000$ why? cause it's crypto. Grin
Yeah, the potential for this coin is still very strong this market is being controlled by the negative emotion of weak investors time will come and a green candle will be made. Investors should focus more on having great coins like ETH.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

do you  think ETH will go down to 400$

The market seems to be bearish over the past 3 weeks giving no idea about the reasons.
They say bitcoin could fall down to psychological threshold of $6,000, which could affect all other altcoins...
Still I hope ETH won't go to $400, as I need to sell some in order to get extra cash  Roll Eyes

Angela28

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

The price of the ethereum now to the time I'm talking about is about $ 4,800 lower than last week, with some expecting it to keep falling slightly at $ 400. We are keeping them, but we hope they will increase again. Lips sealed
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: