Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe you are not aware, but you are rich?  (Read 226 times)
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:08:16 PM

hhmm... It is kind of strange, because it shows me that I have almost three times less than I actually have on my wallet. Maybe I don't understand something, lol. But anyway thank you it is a useful resource.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

That is what many bounty and airdrop hunters needed but as there are not even listed, it is very unlikely that you are rich with those tokens. You can see your missing $3 now  Cheesy

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

This is a very useful website
A big thanks for sharing this information
I’m sure newbies will learn a lot from this

rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

im using this site to track my token and it is very helpful for me because its feature great. it can check automatically the value of your token what trading site you can trade it. but about the unlisted tokens that appears i dont mind them. it doesn't show on my wallet as my holdings. i only scan listed token i have on my wallet. but this is very helpful for the community to know there holdings easily.
Futurm

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

But most of the time these unmarked tokens are worthless.
So I don't think any involvement is necessary. Sad

blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

Hello friends . You have too many tokens in your wallet. But your dont see this. You want to see these tokens , visit this website . https://deltabalances.github.io/

Mark the " Show unlisted tokens ". on top right .  See all the secret tokens you have.

I have a lot of coins and token that has no value at cmc. Well, I will  check on that site. Who knows, some might have a hundred $ worth.  I am holding them for 10 months already.  Maybe it is time to check on them now.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Hello friends . You have too many tokens in your wallet. But your dont see this. You want to see these tokens , visit this website . https://deltabalances.github.io/

Mark the " Show unlisted tokens ". on top right .  See all the secret tokens you have.

I know I have plenty of tokens but the price of those tokens aren't that big and some of them are not yet listed in any exchangers so it does not have any value. It does not mean that we already have many tokens we are already rich. Many tokens but have a low price is nothing compare to only one kind of token that costs very high like bitcoin.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█