Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPECIAL 🌟 VPS FOR MINING 🌟 ONLINE 24/7 [PAYMENT AFTER DELIVREY] 🚀VOUCHED🚀  (Read 394 times)
TCPip (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:15:45 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 03:59:50 PM by TCPip

SELLING VPS Ubuntu Only  
Windows On DemandBTC

Standard Config:

2$50/Monthly
1 GB RAM
1 CPU
25 GB SSD
1TB
5$/Monthly
2 GB RAM
1 CPU
50 GB SSD
2TB
8$/Monthly
2 GB RAM
2 vCPUs
60 GB SSD
3TB
14$/Monthly
4 GB RAM
2 vCPUs
80 GB SSD
4TB
18$/Monthly
8 GB RAM
4 vCPUs
160 GB SSD
5 TB
27$/Monthly
16 GB RAM
8 vCPUs
320 GB SSD
6TB

CPU Optimized Config:

250$/Monthly
86 GB RAM
46 vCPUs
575 GB SSD
10 TB

More Details
Skype 🚀 live:danielepolidori2020 🚀

1 WEEK VOUCH FOR WaffleMaster Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

Hey there I'd like to take a vouch copy if you are willing. A VPS that is allowed mining is pretty interesting and new, as most services just cancel and ban after even the slightest hint of mining or using resources to that level Grin what package do you give out for a free test? Anyways, PM me the details if you want!
TCPip (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:53:52 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 06:17:03 AM by TCPip

Sure , you are right ! not much services allow mining without restrictions or suspending thats why my service is good for mining and make some crypto BTC.. About the package I will offer you this one : 8 GB / 4 vCPUs / 160 GB Disk / 5 TB for vouch 1 week !
If you are interested for more performant packages I can make you discount !
Anyway , Check PM for your login   Kiss
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

Thanks I logged in and verified it had all the specs of 8gb ram, 4 cpu etc. and started a miner on it. So we'll see if this is mining friendly for a few days but as of now the vouch copy sent is performing well as expected. I do like the provider the OP is using as well and OP's servers are discounted nicely from the provider's. So as of now the service is good and we'll see what state the VPS is in, in a few days.
TCPip (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 04:31:10 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 06:17:20 AM by TCPip

Thanks for the review ,
Enjoy your mining .. I hope it will satisfy your expectation .
Waiting for your opinion after 1 week !
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:19:03 AM

Interesting to see a provider supporting mining, hope it isn't an oversight! I would like to have a vouch copy, if one's still available. You must have been mining for a while yourself, can you share what your profitability is looking like?
TCPip (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:34:46 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 06:16:35 AM by TCPip

Yes it is rare to find suppliers authorizing the mining
for the copy vouch I already offered it to Waffie..I can make you discount as first customers if you are interested
for mining I'm more focused on trading and buying / selling on localbitcoins
but I'm sure of one thing is to mine in small crypto and stock a max for the next yr Wink will be more profitable BTC
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

What discount can I expect for the 8 GB RAM 4 vCPUs 160 GB SSD 5 TB vps? Would you also be available to help in the set up, if need be?
larzul

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

What kind of cpu cores are those? What virtualization technology is used and what flags are passed through to the guest system? What kind of access do you provide (ssh and keys provided by me are preferred)? What geographic locations are available?

You say that mining is allowed; does that include 100% cpu load of 24/7 without throttling? Many providers don't forbid mining but frown upon excessive loads.

Thanks!
larzul

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

Just to be sure, do you mean these https://ark.intel.com/products/35569/Intel-Core2-Duo-Processor-P8400-3M-Cache-2_26-GHz-1066-MHz-FSB? Intel site says their base frequency is 2.26 GHz, what do I miss here? Please post the right link to intel ark if I'm mistaken.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:17:36 AM

Thanks I logged in and verified it had all the specs of 8gb ram, 4 cpu etc. and started a miner on it. So we'll see if this is mining friendly for a few days but as of now the vouch copy sent is performing well as expected. I do like the provider the OP is using as well and OP's servers are discounted nicely from the provider's. So as of now the service is good and we'll see what state the VPS is in, in a few days.
Hey there,
It will be nice if you could share the coin you are minning,the hashrate and how much you managed to mine until now.Just to see if it is profitable or not because the vouch should essentially be based on how profitable this service is ( otherwise it's useless)
Regards

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
WaffleMaster

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Hey there,
It will be nice if you could share the coin you are minning,the hashrate and how much you managed to mine until now.Just to see if it is profitable or not because the vouch should essentially be based on how profitable this service is ( otherwise it's useless)
Regards
VPS is still mining as of few hours ago.
What you said is simply not the case. Profit or not does not mean it is useless. I imagine OP could profit from mining on his accounts if the sales for the VPS don't start coming through, but buying the VPS individually will not get you profit, no. There are probably a lot of other uses you could use on these servers.
Basically, OP is selling the VPS at a good discount because it makes more money than just mining on them. So I'm confident the OP can make money mining on these, as the cost for the account is probably half or even less than the entire account mining for a month-month and a half. I may even know the method, tbh. Anyways the servers are really nice.
larzul

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

Hey there,
Regards
What you said is simply not the case. Profit or not does not mean it is useless. I imagine OP could profit from mining on his accounts if the sales for the VPS don't start coming through, but buying the VPS individually will not get you profit, no. There are probably a lot of other uses you could use on these servers.
Basically, OP is selling the VPS at a good discount because it makes more money than just mining on them. So I'm confident the OP can make money mining on these, as the cost for the account is probably half or even less than the entire account mining for a month-month and a half. I may even know the method, tbh. Anyways the servers are really nice.

Could you please post the output of lscpu command?
To know algo/hashrate would be great as well, but I would understand if you don't want to post it.
Thanks!
larzul

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:23:49 AM

What kind of cpu cores are those? What virtualization technology is used and what flags are passed through to the guest system? What kind of access do you provide (ssh and keys provided by me are preferred)? What geographic locations are available?

You say that mining is allowed; does that include 100% cpu load of 24/7 without throttling? Many providers don't forbid mining but frown upon excessive loads.

Thanks!

its Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duos CPU P8400 @3.16Ghz ! Virtualization techno used is KVM ! Full Acess via SSH/Keys Putty ! Geo Worldwild depending in your choice or random and its include from 75 to 100% CPU load daily

Just to be sure, do you mean these https://ark.intel.com/products/35569/Intel-Core2-Duo-Processor-P8400-3M-Cache-2_26-GHz-1066-MHz-FSB? Intel site says their base frequency is 2.26 GHz, what do I miss here? Please post the right link to intel ark if I'm mistaken.
TCPip (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:39:55 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 07:00:31 AM by TCPip

@Larzul It's depending in how many vCPUs/RAM you want , 1.8GHz 2.4GHz 3.16Ghz ..!! Smiley What you looking for ??
larzul

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

@Larzul It's depending in how many vCPUs/RAM you want , 1.8GHz 2.4GHz 3.16Ghz ..!! Smiley What you looking for ??

I asked earlier what kind of cpu cores are these and your answer wasn't at all correlating with what I know about cpus, is all. I'm looking for a definitive answer about your hardware =)

Need aes support, obviously, and l3 cache. And would prefer 48 2-core instances on different physical cores to a single 96-core instance.

mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

what is the location of Servers?
do you have UK server with this plan?
TCPip (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:32:18 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 05:42:46 PM by TCPip

I asked earlier what kind of cpu cores are these and your answer wasn't at all correlating with what I know about cpus, is all. I'm looking for a definitive answer about your hardware =)
Need aes support, obviously, and l3 cache. And would prefer 48 2-core instances on different physical cores to a single 96-core instance.

Dude you bother me with your question what I know I answered Already
So If you want to know too much go on google cloud or amazon vultr .. and ask with them Smiley

what is the location of Servers?
do you have UK server with this plan?

UK-London
Plan Are Available  Kiss
larzul

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:23:14 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 05:48:49 PM by larzul

Dude you bother me with your question what I know I answered Already
So If you want to know too much go on google cloud or amazon vultr .. and ask with them Smiley

Dude, either your answer is self-contradicting or I miss something big time. In any case, if you don't want to clarify, I'm off to greener pastures (and to hosters that can tell me what hardware they offer, there are plenty).
TCPip (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 06:33:15 PM

SELLING VPS Ubuntu Only 
Windows On DemandBTC

Standard Config:

2$50/MONTHLY
1 GB RAM
1 CPU
25 GB SSD
1TB
5$/Monthly
2 GB RAM
1 CPU
50 GB SSD
2TB
8$/Monthly
2 GB RAM
2 vCPUs
60 GB SSD
3TB
14$/Monthly
4 GB RAM
2 vCPUs
80 GB SSD
4TB
18$/Monthly
8 GB RAM
4 vCPUs
160 GB SSD
5 TB
27$/Monthly
16 GB RAM
8 vCPUs
320 GB SSD
6TB

CPU Optimized Config:

250$/Monthly
86 GB RAM
46 vCPUs
575 GB SSD
10 TB

More Details
Skype 🚀 live:danielepolidori2020 🚀

1 WEEK VOUCH REF : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4462839.msg40001780#msg40001780Smiley

Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

Hey there,
Regards
You got it wrong mate,his service is named "VPS for mining",if it's not profitable then it's not worth buying,if I were to use these servers for other things or normal usage I'd go for a more dedicated service like AWS or Google Cloud while this service is for mining and though it's not profitable then it doesn't make any sense at all,in that case the title is misleading.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄