Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SPECIAL 🌟 VPS FOR MINING 🌟 ONLINE 24/7 [PAYMENT AFTER DELIVREY] 🚀VOUCHED🚀  (Read 394 times)
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:52:30 PM

Thanks I logged in and verified it had all the specs of 8gb ram, 4 cpu etc. and started a miner on it. So we'll see if this is mining friendly for a few days but as of now the vouch copy sent is performing well as expected. I do like the provider the OP is using as well and OP's servers are discounted nicely from the provider's. So as of now the service is good and we'll see what state the VPS is in, in a few days.
Hey there,
It will be nice if you could share the coin you are minning,the hashrate and how much you managed to mine until now.Just to see if it is profitable or not because the vouch should essentially be based on how profitable this service is ( otherwise it's useless)
Regards
VPS is still mining as of few hours ago.
What you said is simply not the case. Profit or not does not mean it is useless. I imagine OP could profit from mining on his accounts if the sales for the VPS don't start coming through, but buying the VPS individually will not get you profit, no. There are probably a lot of other uses you could use on these servers.
Basically, OP is selling the VPS at a good discount because it makes more money than just mining on them. So I'm confident the OP can make money mining on these, as the cost for the account is probably half or even less than the entire account mining for a month-month and a half. I may even know the method, tbh. Anyways the servers are really nice.
You got it wrong mate,his service is named "VPS for mining",if it's not profitable then it's not worth buying,if I were to use these servers for other things or normal usage I'd go for a more dedicated service like AWS or Google Cloud while this service is for mining and though it's not profitable then it doesn't make any sense at all,in that case the title is misleading.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄