Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salaril Bitcoin and Altcoin Mining Pool  (Read 605 times)
Morranr (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:23:22 AM

Hello all,

I'm working on starting a Bitcoin and Altcoin Mining Pool called Salaril.  I currently have a gofundme page set up to try to get support to be able to develop this to be the best it can be.  Details of what I plan to do with the pool and what will make it different is all on the gofundme page.  There are rewards that can be earned by supporting this project at this stage, and those can be earned by either USD donations through gofundme directly or by donating Bitcoins or an Altcoin.  To donate coins and receive the rewards, you can contact me here, through the gofundme, or by emailing the address listed in the description there.

If you can't support financially I would also love any help I can get in getting the word out so that more people see it.  The more people know about it, the greater the chance of success.  I want to make this the best multicoin pool out there!

As far as the pool itself and the reward system and other features, I would be happy to explain in more detail or answer any questions and discuss the pool in general here.

If you've even considered helping in any way you can, thank you so much!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: