Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounties and Airdrops worth it?  (Read 402 times)
boluo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Have you noticed the end of their airdrop or bounty mission? General bounty missions will not end in only 2 weeks, I suggest you look at their time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:30:24 PM

Yes, you can definitely try Airdrops to gain some tokens but do not consider it as a main source of income. Airdrop is a concept which allows us to acquire some tokens before making it available in the marketplace or in ICO. One should not spend his maximum time in Airdrops with the intention of earning money.
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

(Edit: I'm talking about airdrops) Some of them can make you rich yes, but most of them will be worth 10-20 dollars.

I've been in ontology airdrop, I was an idiot to sell it for 1.8 eth it was worth 9000 dollars when ath afterwards.

I was also in eximchain airdrop, it was worth 0.78 eth when i sold it.

But these are really exceptional. And I wasn't applied for "airdrops", I signed up to participate in ico then they cancelled it and have airdrops. I think that is why they are worth so much.

So what's (in your opinion) the best way to participate in Airdrops?

You can check top7ico list (https://twitter.com/top7ico) and get an idea which icos are good- populer / has hype. Then you can check if they have airdrops or bounties. I think these icos would do better than a standart ico. (because there are lots of them, you need to pick successful ones)
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:19:45 AM

We all know that bounties and airdrops are really worth it its because they can give you money, you can be rich here, you can earn money from them. Its really worth it especially when the price is good.
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Bounty is more profitable, than airdrops. But keeping your tokens till
the price will be good is the main key. Selling right after an ICO or exchange listing is a bad idea
Danielradcliffe

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:06:03 PM

Now I'm participating about more than 50+ bounties, began to participate approximetely 14 days ago. Yes, I know that I have to wait to get my tokens  from those companies, I want to see how is worth it
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:09:26 PM

Other airdrops are worth it but others are just nothing like no value at all. But if you get a good project you can earned from it. Also bounties, others are nothing but just a token or what we called shitcoins. Make a research first before joining bounties for you not to waste your time.
Jundax

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:09:48 PM

I took part in 30 to 50 airdrops and only 4 of them brought me some tokens
Most of them are not even trading, so i earned like $10 for 2 months.
Not a long period of time to analyse, just sharing my experience
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:10:55 PM

(Edit: I'm talking about airdrops) Some of them can make you rich yes, but most of them will be worth 10-20 dollars.

I've been in ontology airdrop, I was an idiot to sell it for 1.8 eth it was worth 9000 dollars when ath afterwards.

I was also in eximchain airdrop, it was worth 0.78 eth when i sold it.

But these are really exceptional. And I wasn't applied for "airdrops", I signed up to participate in ico then they cancelled it and have airdrops. I think that is why they are worth so much.

So what's (in your opinion) the best way to participate in Airdrops?
it is best if you click on my signature. then you have 400 tokens safe. this is your first good airdrop. Good luck

here again a reminder. soon this token will be listed. good luck
mizuhotan

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:32:20 AM

Is there a recommended airdrop?
If you have telegram join here: AirdropAlert
Thank you for your replay!
I'll try it.
cryptoproLK

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

If you do 5 bounties,nearly 1 bounty will give good results.

If you did 50 airdrops ,at least 1 airdrop give good income...that's my personal findings.
NCN_Moon

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:49:47 AM

In my opinion, it will be worth in the long run especially if you are young. Participating in Bounty will not only give you the crypto but also encourage you to learn more about the project. And while analyzing those projects you will be able to develop an ability to segregate the good from the bad.
madlen2018

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:39:01 AM

After subscribing to airdrop or bounty project the reward comes in most cases neither immediately. While the ICO may not be for months. It depends on the rules. You just have to wait. If you did everything according to the rules the rewards will be.
owenzy

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

For me YES,that is were you can get real coin within some months without investing with your money in crpto world.all that is required of you is deligence.
googbibi

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Bounty missions are more likely to win prizes than aerial missions, but the distinguished bounty missions require you to look carefully at the project. You need to read its white papers and learn about its team!
Alleria

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:30:19 PM

If you have ample time, then you spend half an hour to complete the bounty quest and you can take 1-3 airdrops. I think it's worth it. Because it takes a little time to get a good income. But if, as you said, you have participated in so many times and you haven't received any rewards, then you have wasted your time and it seems really not worth it.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

They are worth it (for most people), even if you find 1 good one in every 10. Always calculate your work hours to know if you're not wasting time. If after a month of participating in airdrops and bounties you end up with e.g. 500 USD worth of coins (exchangeable), do the math. How much time did that take you, how much you're earning in your day job, or maybe you're between jobs right now and aren't earning anything? If you could make twice that doing something else, don't waste your time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
smileyology

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

Airdrops usually don't require a lot of work. Share a twitrer here or join a telgram so I suually do them. Even if they are only worth a couple of bucks. I just started recently and have like 10 alt coins worth a few dollars each however most of them are probably shit coins that I am not sure if I could even exchange.

So that's where I see the problem the amouny I have is probably below minimin bid on most exchanges so how do I even get rid of them. More exchanged need a crypto dust exchange feature like binance
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:40:51 PM

Only signature campaigns now are worth it, so that's why I participate only in them. And you also should understand how to choose the legit campaign with a good manager and high reward pool.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

It cost nothing except time to be active with airdrops but time will tell which will become valuable and good. For now there is very low number of airdrops which are good but there is very active teams and communities at some airdrops which some coins can launch to the sky. Good thing in airdrops is that most of them will disappear just like that and strongest will survive. I'm in crypto from 2013 and I'm patient Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: