Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bounties and Airdrops worth it?  (Read 402 times)
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:28:17 PM

New crypto projects to make a lot of turmoil around them, part of the tokens will set aside and use it as a marketing campaign for their project, and with the help of that, individuals will receive a reward in the form of new coins. Some have very low value at time of arrival and time will show what their value will be. The best reward is a bounty program - a signature campaign where you can also get a valuable amount.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
geopard

Activity: 126

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:05:12 AM

Receive airdrop is not a quick process. It usually takes about a month. Be sure to read the rules of distribution and ensure all steps are completed.About profits. When you receive  airdrop, their price is small. It is not necessary to sell them immediately and wait for the price increase.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

I stopped doing airdrops unless it's a really hyped up one like polymath, or some crazy under the radar one like the ontology newsletter airdrop (didn't get in on that one). I've been focusing on bounty programs more now. They pay WAY more, and are a great way to actually learn about the projects and about crypto in general. Also, if you're trying to build a YouTube channel like I am, it's a way to add content while being paid for your time. I do the same research into ICOs for bounty projects as I do when I am investing my actual money. I have a fairly popular crypto Twitter page that I don't want to get a bad image, and I'm trying to build a quality YouTube channel so I won't cover any projects that I don't really believe in. I mostly just do YouTube content creation and bitcointalk signature/avatar campaigns. I don't do the twitter/facebook/reddit ones very often because most of the time they require regular spamming when I want to focus on quality.
Chrrynn1094

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

They are all worth it if its a succesfull project. But if it's not sorry to say dear but its a waste of time to even participate. But once you got a hold of tokens with value then it makes it worthwhile. ☺
Airdropmya

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:39:09 PM

I've been doing sereval airdrops a week since about 3 months now. Among all of them I can only count a few that were successful (Hydro, Enumivo, Privcy). If you sold these three coins at their ATH you would have net about 4k$. Which I think is huge considering they were completely free and you don't really need to spend more than 30 to 40 minutes a day.

In this bear market when I don't really feel like trading, I think it's really worth to do some researches, gather informations, get informed about the new coins, and at the same time do airdrops I find a project interesting, and eventually I can earn some money without any risk.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Scoobers

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:53:14 PM

In short, some are worth it others aren't, there are no guarantees but you've got to be in it to win it as they say.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
dashi555

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:12:38 AM

Airdrops are not worth it. They are rarely given. Still looking forward to the next bounty, in a few months hope to have a certain return. Just need a higher level.
jsilva10

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:26:12 AM

Must of them are too hardworking for low profit, but if you have nothing better to do then its good.
chetanvineeta

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

Yes it is, bounties and airdrop campaigns are worth it for me cause they give extra income that i can i use to pay my bills . Airdrops and bounties are helping me in my financial needs

I'vebeen doin airdrops for last two months but haven'tgot any substancial yet. How do you get extra income form airdrops tgat you are paying your bills with that? Any suggestions or advice?
chetanvineeta

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:46:23 AM

In short, some are worth it others aren't, there are no guarantees but you've got to be in it to win it as they say.

Yeah, you're right. Some even takes months to deliver the tokens/coins and we don't even know if the price of that token will be worth the wait and effort or not. But with spare time on your hand, I think its worth it even if one works out of 10.
Catorabu

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:02:48 AM

If you join the +1000% coin why not?
biogesic

Activity: 168
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:01:51 AM

Some coins from airdrops are really worth it. But most are junk especially airdrops from garbage ICOs.
CVerification

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

Your frustration is mainly a result of lack of transparency.
At our project we tried to solve this problem. I am really curious if bounty hunters will like the concept.
It's an Affiliate Program and the idea is that you need to register and get rewarded a percentage for each contribution done by a person you have reached. What do you think?
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

I think that many bounties are initiated without the intention of ever making a payment. Members have the problem that there is nothing they can do if that happens.
And with many of those bounties where the member really gets something, there the value of the coin itself tends against zero.

In contrast to that there is are signature campaigns here on this forum. Most of them give reliable payment.

It's me!!!
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

Worth it in terms of what? You must provide a little more information on the other things you are doing in order to consider if air drops are worth it. Now if you are just a young man without a job and has nothing to do in the internet then I can consider bounty campaign participations are worth it as it gives you a little more money for practically doing nothing. But if you are thinking of leaving your job for bounty campaign hunting then you are thinking the wrong way. Most airdrops being given are worthless and leaving a secured and permanent job for claiming freebies is not a good sacrifice.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
kimharvey28

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

That's my problem too. Maybe there are some coins that is worth it and most of them is worthless. Airdrop and bounties is not a quick process. Just remember this word "Those who try to do something and fail. Are better than those who try to do nothing."
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: