Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest dump since..?  (Read 226 times)
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

Hey there

What's happening, is it biggest dump since 2013? Market is really bullish, hopefully the bubble doesn't burst. Would you still consider investing or rather sell the assert?
You meant bearish right?
And yes invest if you can.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:23:44 PM

Everyone should make their own decision on whatever they are want to sell or hold. No one can predict the price but if you believed the technology and not a bad idea to hold if you don't need to sell.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:58:26 PM

If see the complete market in the price wise you should say the 2013 time dump is the major one but percentage wise fall for one year means this year is the really worst year in the crypto currency market upon my knowledge bro.
Then investment will be reach the dump or bump upon the interest and trust for the people we show towards them.
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

Yes I was seen biggest pump and dump from this year Jan to still now because of I was buy some btc in Jan 2018 rate of pre btc is more than 12k USD but now it was around 6k but still I am in profits only because of ETH I think we will get good news regarding about btc price sooner so we have to wait some more time.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Kriptopsina

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:38:46 PM

Everyone should make their own decision on whatever they are want to sell or hold. No one can predict the price but if you believed the technology and not a bad idea to hold if you don't need to sell.
Very good, when there is not one that you can sell))) then you do not need to think

But seriously ... Price bitcoin was too high. Now everything falls into place. Price bitcoin can fall to 1000 dollars. But I am sure that in a few years the price will be more than 30 000-50000 dollars. So far the only time-tested and independent crypto currency is only one. This is bitcoin.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:41:46 PM

Hey there

What's happening, is it biggest dump since 2013? Market is really bullish, hopefully the bubble doesn't burst. Would you still consider investing or rather sell the assert?
Yes, it's really a big dump in the market these days. I don't know exactly the reasons about this high fall of prices but I am sure that the market will be rebound soon. Everything will be good later, so I advise people to do not Panic and sell their crypto because they will regrets later.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

Not onliest ethereum essential, any over-the-counter chips further did fount, allied datarius (dtrc). The coin has been up since 3 days.
westlake4

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:03:19 AM

Hey there

Yes, it's really a big dump in the market these days. I don't know exactly the reasons about this high fall of prices but I am sure that the market will be rebound soon. Everything will be good later, so I advise people to do not Panic and sell their crypto because they will regrets later.

I think people who often do panic sell may have no coin in their wallet anymore. So in the market, only holders left - who support bitcoin 
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

Yes I was seen biggest pump and dump from this year Jan to still now because of I was buy some btc in Jan 2018 rate of pre btc is more than 12k USD but now it was around 6k but still I am in profits only because of ETH I think we will get good news regarding about btc price sooner so we have to wait some more time.
You need to revise your comment. Biggest pump was almost $20k and dump is some days ago when bitcoin hit $5800.

denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:36:37 AM

Hey there

Bitcoin is still at $ 6000 and it's not the biggest dump because the biggest dump I know is the 80% decrease that occurs in 2014,
xPotato_02

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:57:21 AM

It's because of the recent news, and regulations that are coming to all ICOs later this year. I believe this will have huge impact to crypto recovering this 2018
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

Hey there

I perceive this drop in prices as a good opportunity to buy interesting assets at a low price. I see no reason for panic. I'm sure those who believe the same as I have already begun their purchases in long positions.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

Hey there

Nobody will give you an advice you can follow. Sharing the thoughts may be. The best proverb from forex traders I have heard about bear markets is "never try to catch falling knife". Nice one but who knows.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:11:50 PM

Since 2013,the price increased some how last year and same that price will start to reduce this year from the beginning of the year.Now the sharp dump is occured his month. Every time it look like recovering and again it had start to reduce.Use the dip as a chances to inverse in all the cryptocurrency.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

Hey there

If we calculate this dump by BTC value, then btc has dropped about 70% from all time high which isnt the worst dump in btc history. 2014 dump of 80% was the worst and btc still came back. So dont worry about this dump. This is just an on going correction which will convert in bullish trend soon.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

There is an opinion that the fall of the market is artificially made. After the introduction of bitcoin futures. Its price is adjusted to the contract every month. It is necessary to take this into account when drawing up your trading strategy.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: