Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When it dips . do u buy favorite Cryptos or bitcoin  (Read 362 times)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:53:06 AM

Do u buy ur favorite Cryptos on the dips or do u buy bitcoin on the dip? I'm buying bitcoin rn and stop buying other Cryptos. Gotten bored lately.

With the condition of the crypto currency market I think to minimize the risk you need to only buy the best and that would be Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is at least safe because almost all agree that in the long run Bitcoins price will rise.

Unlike altcoins, Bitcoin have proven multiple times that the price recovers on each dip.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:21:44 AM

Do u buy ur favorite Cryptos on the dips or do u buy bitcoin on the dip? I'm buying bitcoin rn and stop buying other Cryptos. Gotten bored lately.
Well, buying in the dip is very good strategy of a huge of investors because they are surely benefited from this. buy in the dip and then hold for the meantime and then waiting for the right time where in the value of it will become much higher than the value when they buy it and then sell it. This is the usual things that mostly investors do so in the end there are very successful to their investment. Bitcoin will be the best coin I ever known. I'm always buying some of it when in the dips and keeping it for a long period of time.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:28:50 AM

Yes, I do buy my one and only favorite coin when it is in the dip and that is none other than bitcoin and sometimes I also buy eth. I believe and trust in the potential of eth and especially Bitcoin. I know that if there are in the downfall after a few days it will be pump again and it can recover again and in the end it can surely gives to me the benefits that I wanted to have. So in every dip season of it I have no doubt to buy it.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:30:57 AM

dips are my favorite time of the year. Just kidding.  But really during this time, there are more people buying in and taking this time as shopping spree to buy the coins that they want. In my experience, i buy promising altcoins and also buy bitcoin. Altcoins can be productive to invest considering that one of these alts can soon overcome bitcoin. This is my mentality.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:42:29 AM

For me, now is the perfect time to buy btc at bearish market where price is now very low. Consider doing the hodl thing and just have to wait and sacrifice more in waiting fro it's recovery. In the coming months to come as this adjustment period is still on going, btc will rise back to recovery the dips. I believe well with btc since it will rally and make a great pump that could give good profit to the believers of bitcoin.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

my favorite coin is ETH. Of course i will buying it and already holding it. Today, bitcoin and other crypto are still on the dips.
I am sure later cryptocurrency will rise back, and the market will bull run.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:55:01 AM

surely I will collect more bitcoin and hold it for a long time, but from some potential altcoin I will make a long-term investment, so that my investment varies because I invest in some altcoin as well
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

Like what happen right now, bitcoin price drop below $7k. I am prefer buying bitcoin than others crypto (altcoin). Bitcoin is more safe to hold in cryptomarket because have biggest liquidity and its good long term investment

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

That's a very good strategy many people don't buy cryptos when it's low and then end up buying at a high, you're going to make some serious good average and that'll help you a lot in the long run. I don't buy any other cryptos only bitcoins it's sure shot to rise up and give good investments. Honestly I don't consider any other cryptos worth buying.
felipe04

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:19:10 AM

OP better to you study more about crypto to be knowledgeable about the cycle here of different coins

try atleast 10 trading site then monitor there what is the good coins that always move like up and down

Drops or vice versa all here is like that so better to buy always in drops
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

I am not into buying of bitcoin and other altcoins. What I normally do is to participate in bounty programmes and earn handsome reward. However, If I was into buying of these crypto currencies, I would prefer to buy altcoins at the expense of bitcoin. This is because, bitcoin is too expensive for me reflecting on my financial status. Ideally, buying bitcoin especially now that it is red in the market will be a good thing to do.
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

I often do this, especially when the market falls sharply, which usually leads to a good profit. I will buy some altcoin, but you need to sell these coins as soon as possible. If you hold for a long time, you may suffer losses.

jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 03:55:59 PM by jzale

I usually buy Bitcoin and some of the other top cyptocurrencies like ETH and LTC. Buying altcoins during dips doesn't really work for me since bitcoin does the pull of the price so stick to the top earners. On the other hand, I do scalping on altcoins that I already have on hand for the sake of keeping their numbers more and if the market hits green then it's all win-win.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:32:01 AM

Its depends on the situation. But I usually try to buy other cryptocurrencies. At some point, I was really fascinated to try it even at once depending on what I have earned in that cryptocurrency. But it doesn't mean its in red marks then I supposedly rush buying any cryptos I want, I always consider and study its market strokes before buying.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:43:37 AM

this seems to be a very basic price better you buy bitcoin right now after that you save if you want to grow the assets then you can use the bitcoin you have for trading and take advantage of the moment of a very cheap price like this.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

Buying the dip apply to all crypto not only Bitcoin , but most buy Bitcoin in the dip time believing when it move alts still dip .
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

I don't think I'm going to buy bitcoin at this stage because it's going up too much.
Then I want to invest in other altcoin, which may get a better increase.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

I believe the price dip is the best time to buy. Any crypto you wanted to have. It's taking the opportunity of gaining for me. Cos, after the dip there is always a pump to happen. Nothing will happen if you panic. That's what I've learned from my last year's experience. I never even considered the dip as discounted days.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

When prices fall, I think it's better to buy bitcoin in bulk. Buying bitcoin means saving the value of altcoin as well because as we know, altcoin values are still controlled by bitcon. But buying both is also good, you can HODL bitcoin to save altcoin value and sell altcoin after the price recovers.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

Yes, this is the great timing in  buying btc and alts at this bearish market due to low price value. People should grab this opportunity because this would mean great profit once bull market will be in place.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: