Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:00:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011 1oz gold Canadian Maple Mountie ****99999****  (Read 794 times)
Jackblack90909 (OP)

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:50:18 AM

Hello,
 I am new to the forum and interested in selling  2011 1oz Canadian maple Mountie 99999 gold coin.
Please see the specifics.

The honor and pride of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are honored with this 2011 Gold Mountie coin. The reverse design features a Mountie on his horse in full gallop. The obverse honors Queen Elizabeth II, while displaying the well known Canadian maple leaf. Both sides are surrounded by a 12 sided inset border. The background is meticulously struck with a mesh design to give a sense of movement to the Mountie.

With the low premium, high purity and ultra low mintage, it is no wonder why these coins are collected all over the world. The .99999 fine purity is the highest purity ever issued by a government owned mint. Additionally, this 2011 Gold Mountie Maple Leaf has the lowest mintage of any bullion Gold Canadian maple leaf coin ever issued!

Year:           2011
Grade:           Brilliant Uncirculated
Denomination: $200
Diameter:     30 mm
Thickness:    2.87 mm

I will sell it for 2.33 BTC.
I want to escrow with a senior member.
Pm me if interested.
Thanks.
Please also let me know where I can attach the pictures.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: