Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help !!  (Read 752 times)
Mitchel5555 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:52:11 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 09:59:57 AM by malevolent

Hello dear friends

I have a problem,a big problem.Before 2 weeks i took a credit from a bank (4000 dollars) and i decided to invest in btc,so i buyed 4 btc.The problem is i lost my btc on one gambling site,so my life is totaly destroyed these 2 days.I know there are alot of peoples out there who expirienced this too,so i hope they will understand me.If anyone could help me,please send me some satoshis or anything to the adress below,so i could get back something,anything is welcome brothers Smiley

adress removed
btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 06:05:22 AM

You took a loan from a bank, bought btc as an investment and then gambled it away - now you want people to send you free money?

Really?

Hi.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:09:06 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 10:00:05 AM by malevolent

Hello dear friends

I have a problem,a big problem.Before 2 weeks i took a credit from a bank (4000 dollars) and i decided to invest in btc,so i buyed 4 btc.The problem is i lost my btc on one gambling site,so my life is totaly destroyed these 2 days.I know there are alot of peoples out there who expirienced this too,so i hope they will understand me.If anyone could help me,please send me some satoshis or anything to the adress below,so i could get back something,anything is welcome brothers Smiley

adress removed

Actions have consequences.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:14:19 AM

Hello greatest of great friend,

Sorry for your unfortunate and undeserved credit driven gambling loss. Please find attached to this post 4 bit-coins to help set you straight again.

Regards,

Your long lost best est friend
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 06:26:50 AM

Wow, that's actually worse than my story. At least I lost money that I earned...

Hello greatest of great friend,

Sorry for your unfortunate and undeserved credit driven gambling loss. Please find attached to this post 4 bit-coins to help set you straight again.

Regards,

Your long lost best est friend

Hello great friend this is Nigerian Prince Toomabukkle. I have a great wealth of 1,000,000 LTC and I require only 10 btc to unlock my address vault of great gold. Please send here

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:31:13 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 10:00:14 AM by malevolent

Hello dear friends

adress removed

If this is a true story, you should learn to responsibly gamble your money, and you should never borrow money for gambling.

But, I seriously doubt it....
comienzaBTC

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 10:19:34 AM

Hello dear friends

adress removed

I was gonna send you the 4btc but your address was removed. !!!
Bitbuy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 02:28:51 PM

EPIC  Grin
Bitcoin Is A Great Idea

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

It is! :)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:33:44 PM

Hello dear friends

adress removed

Same here, I was going to send you the 10k BTCTC that Nigerian Prince sent me.
Guess I'll have to send them to the next one who posts here.

Mitchel5555 (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:33:53 PM

Its ok,i made 5 btc today with a help of one friend,tnx anyway guys Smiley
sakkosekk

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:53:31 PM

Its ok,i made 5 btc today with a help of one friend,tnx anyway guys Smiley