Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New biggest crash since 2013?  (Read 258 times)
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

There was a way to many attach and crashes in 2018. Somebody is trying very hard to produce the crash of the market. It was made by multiple different persons, but very powerful people, who are very afraid of crypto currencies and the things that they can give and bring to people and the public in general.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:45:20 AM

In 2013 the price of Bitcoin was going down 90% from $1200 to around $250, but after that the price going up back to the highest price even now higher than that price.  From this historical price,  we will understand how high volatility of cryptocurrency. And in long run many crypto have potential to going up back to the highest even surpass that level price.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:01:48 AM

Indeed this is the biggest crash and on average those who make portfolios suffer losses of up to -70%, I think this is worth the increase of even up to 150% in 2017. Based on volatility I think if there are still many communities that are active in making investors put their money in cryptocurrency this will make an increase, only with the current conditions it would be better if we see what is happening in front of us.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:08:56 AM

All crypto coins will also increase in the future because now the price of coins is now falling short but soon they will have to wait for the price to wait a long time.
Husecomang

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:20:43 AM

Indeed this is the biggest crash and on average those who make portfolios suffer losses of up to -70%, I think this is worth the increase of even up to 150% in 2017. Based on volatility I think if there are still many communities that are active in making investors put their money in cryptocurrency this will make an increase, only with the current conditions it would be better if we see what is happening in front of us.
I only saw one big crash after 2013 and that was in the start of this month when the price fell down to as low as it is today from almost $20000. It is a big loss for all the investors and those who sold their bitcoin for $20000 made thousands of dollars in each bitcoin. That was the worst time in the history of bitcoin. People were not expected that but it is business and we should accept this thing.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:51:44 AM

Hey guys

what do you suppose, will the market jumps back up or it's the biggest sales campaign after 2013?

Actualy,i've never have been point of view of what happens on cryptocurrency on the past year 2013,because im the middle only as a part of the community of this cryptocurrency world,otherwise since from research and knowledge about this crypto era this bearish situation that we feel now is not only happen this year,because there are also previous year situation thats market are in bearish,and its fully recover ,therefore we should not fear this happen in the market now and we only believe thats all test have an solution.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Shazxdx

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

It will bounce back thats for sure. This happened because of profit taking scenario.
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

All crypto coins will also increase in the future because now the price of coins is now falling short but soon they will have to wait for the price to wait a long time.
Yeah I also hope so, but till this time investors are disappointed from the current situation of the market. The price is not increasing for many months and it is not good for cryptocurrency market. People wonder what to do. Withdrawal is also in debts and holding is also not beneficial. The situation is very dangerous, but I am hopeful about the bright future of cryptocurrency.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:15:35 AM

It will bounce back thats for sure. This happened because of profit taking scenario.
Actually the situation was much worst back then. There was a fall of almost 80% in the market of Bitcoin and it looked like it is not going to survive anymore however applying the concept of marginal benefits, the technology had to grow further. Many famous people had invested that time and held onto their coins which had grown immensely in value in 2017. Same will be the case this time despite the fall in the market.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:32:22 AM

The market of cryptocurrency is yet to jump back and I am not sure if this market bearish situation is the most singular biggest crash since 2013. I think the cryptocurrency market is correcting from the rise of 2017 marker.  Things should get back in time as all the negative vibes disappear!

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

Actually the situation was much worst back then. There was a fall of almost 80% in the market of Bitcoin and it looked like it is not going to survive anymore however applying the concept of marginal benefits, the technology had to grow further. Many famous people had invested that time and held onto their coins which had grown immensely in value in 2017. Same will be the case this time despite the fall in the market.
Actually we have had something close to it already even though it is not as much as 80%. So far, it should always be expected that things like this should happen as long as greed sets into the market at times. One thing I have always noticed right from the onset is that, there is absolutely no way you can push a price manipulatively upward when there is really no serious demand except people wanting to get rich and expect that it won't have to correct. It does not happen that way!

The market of cryptocurrency is yet to jump back and I am not sure if this market bearish situation is the most singular biggest crash since 2013. I think the cryptocurrency market is correcting from the rise of 2017 marker.  Things should get back in time as all the negative vibes disappear!
Corrections are always a normal thing in the market and so far, the correction we have had so far has been a very healthy correction and I would not necessarily call it a big crash. Things and times are changing pretty fast, and no one absolutely knows how things would end up panning out as we forge ahead, but so far, the market looks like it is ready for some pretty good uptrend at least for the short term, and I guess at this stage, we will just have to wait and see how far it eventually goes.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

I will remain confident and always think that the market will progress and develop to become better, and I believe the market will become even bigger.
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

Don't think so. It's 3rd bitcoin's crush in history and the previous two were harder, check the chart. But after every crush we've seen a new ATH
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

In terms of absolute value lost, then this is by far the largest crash in history. However, in terms of relative value lost, there have been several more than 90% crashes since the beginning of Bitcoin, but these were in the early days so there wasn't much craziness like there is now. I don't think this crash it the same as the others, hence why it is taking so long to recover from.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: