Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WillworkforBTC] Step right up folks  (Read 500 times)
jayvicious (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:26:16 AM

I'm willing to work for BTC.
Just name your game and price.

I am expert in site traffics,obtaining referral,programming , create website and etc.

Just ask me what you need
Just nothing embarrassing and humiliating .
shittyDraws

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:57:58 AM

I need a backup dancer. Just someone to follow me everywhere I go each day, dancing sexily in the background.

If you're good enough, people nearby should start throwing their money and undergarments at your feet. You can keep all those. I really just need something lively going on in the background to keep me focused.
jayvicious (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:42:07 AM

I need a backup dancer. Just someone to follow me everywhere I go each day, dancing sexily in the background.

If you're good enough, people nearby should start throwing their money and undergarments at your feet. You can keep all those. I really just need something lively going on in the background to keep me focused.

Not embarrassing and humiliating Sad.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:32:40 AM

Not embarrassing and humiliating Sad.

If you are great at dancing then it would be uplifting and fulfilling

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: