Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:09:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any newbie friendly investing platform?  (Read 167 times)
Toucanoe (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:42:43 AM

Hey guys, just wondering what website or platform you are using in terms of investing on new Coins and tokens? Something like ICObench but with the ability to invest on tokens at anytime you would like. I'm sick and tired of those fake ICO's.
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

If you are expecting for a place to look and directly invest on ICO than their are many options but all are have the same problems, i.e. have limited number of tokens.
For example binance, one of the most popular exchange also has an inbuilt platform to sell ICO.
Cryptonomous in recent time has came up as the largest of them and has an easier to understand GUI.

GoodTrout55

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

Yow. Might you want to look into this site. Menlo is like an all-in-one platform I think, they'll cover your ass in researching tokens that has worth in the end of their sale. They are some kinda ICO review site with a lot more feature, I hope they can pull it because they really have a good vision.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:00:45 AM

Hey guys, just wondering what website or platform you are using in terms of investing on new Coins and tokens? Something like ICObench but with the ability to invest on tokens at anytime you would like. I'm sick and tired of those fake ICO's.
I think its better to go directly at the website of any specific project you want to invest, and if you want to get updated about the new ICO's this forum can be a good source for you. Don't trust too much on the reviews because it can be done easily make your own study, keep on reading the project and invest if you are convinced by their project.
Toucanoe (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:07:40 AM

Thanks for the advice. But almost of the new ICO's right now are just scams.

Yow. Might you want to look into this site. Menlo is like an all-in-one platform I think, they'll cover your ass in researching tokens that has worth in the end of their sale. They are some kinda ICO review site with a lot more feature, I hope they can pull it because they really have a good vision.

I'll look into that site it seems promising, if its true.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:11:46 AM

Investing into an ICO and your rank or your novice nature in the crypto doesn't matter at all or they dont have any relations at all.

You can go directly and research about an ICO which you want to invest in and get your investment done. All you need is some background search of an ICO, its confirmed legitimacy and some amount to invest into the crypto currency.

You can always look for the legit ICO's in the forum itself by asking people whether they know specific ICO where you are going to invest, checkout the buzz about the project, see there reviews over ANN and much more. Then you are fine.
DrakeDG

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

I have seen there website and there's nothing surprising about it. Menlo.one is not the first one to do it. Although the website seems to be neat, there are already existing sites like icobench.com and icoratings.com.

Btw, @OP it is just a matter of researching, a good researched ICO will give you good ROI.
ClumsySmile45

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:30:37 AM

One of the benefits of Menlo Guild is you can create your own community and easily get rewarded for your expertise, became a leader of your space and rewarded for being one. I'm interested on this project.
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

icodrop
The site is more friendly than icobench, and most of the time the project is rated relatively reliably.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
ClumsySmile45

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

icodrop
The site is more friendly than icobench, and most of the time the project is rated relatively reliably.

I suggest for you to try this platform. Their framework is being used to develop the only token sale marketplace with security and also they are backed up with expert block chain technologists and great advisors.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:46 AM

I often look at platforms like icorating, icoholder, icobench as my reference to invest in ico, I think they give good references and ico that have good potential in the future.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

you can try qeon is a decentralized PvP game platform that integrates games, apps and services based on intelligent competition between users created to help players monetize their in-game achievements. maybe this is suitable for beginners not to get ico scam.
ClumsySmile45

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:47:07 AM

I often look at platforms like icorating, icoholder, icobench as my reference to invest in ico, I think they give good references and ico that have good potential in the future.

Try to look and research about menlo.one, the good thing about them is they will be simplifying the investment process, helping the newbies decide where to invest and allowing for the majority to take part of an ICO by co-investing with other members.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:22:26 AM

I suggest you icodrop, as far as i know icodrops is the only reliable ico list site in my history. I never try to look at another site just like icobench. It looks like you will not seeing it soon. Remember every ico has applied KYC and AML verification to the investors and the ico site is only giving an information regarding the detail of ico itself.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
novita_gendut

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:13:10 AM

you can see the platform that is in crypto because there are many new and good platform for beginners like you because of I also new yesterday in the world of crypto, and you should see the existing platform and read  because now many platforms are not good

BigTerror87

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

I would recommend menlo one as the top and number 1 platform that I have encountered. It is built in a database which is distributed among users, not hosted on a single central server. User's also paid in Menlo Tokens to host the database. This makes the platform fundamentally decentralized.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

Depending on any website to do your due diligence is wrong. I understand how attractive it is to have someone else do your home work for you, but in most cases, these websites, are more or less paid shills. They say positive things about icos as long as they get paid, and I'd be wary of using any service that is paid to endorse icos.
ClumsySmile45

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:13:19 AM

Depending on any website to do your due diligence is wrong. I understand how attractive it is to have someone else do your home work for you, but in most cases, these websites, are more or less paid shills. They say positive things about icos as long as they get paid, and I'd be wary of using any service that is paid to endorse icos.

You have some points there. I'm not promoting menlo here, but the thing with them is there guild system a way to lessen the risk of investment by generating honest reviews. In a way where newbies can really benefit.
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

I would also go for menlo, they have created a built in wallet. A wallet that have a buy-now button and community layer. It wont't take time for you to buy a token because of this kind of application. I also have joined their telegram group and they're very friendly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: