Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] ⭐ IXTUS ⭐ - The First Edutainment Token Sale ⭐  (Read 6897 times)
alexhott

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

Guys, I have a problem. I joined your group in telegram and only then found out that you have a bounty for telegram. Will I get bonuses?
ixtusedu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

Oh, I like the project. The field of activity is very well chosen, not many ICOs prefer it, so the competition will be lower. Have you already started selling tokens? What bonuses are available now?
Pre-sales started on June 18 and will last until July 15. Now 30% bonus is available to users. For more information about our concept and advantages read white paper http://ixtus.io/files/IXTUS%20Edutainment%20White%20Paper%20Ver%201.31.pdf
zinaq1230

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

Hello, what do you intend to create in general?
ixtusedu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

Hi. Where can I find your bounty program? I'm sure it should be interesting. Will it be active for the entire sales period?
Hello. Our bounty thread you will find on this page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4464345.0.
Bounty program will run for 14 weeks or till the Token Sales end. Read the rule and happy participation!

piper345

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

Why little detective, why you selected this name for your project?
piper345

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 01:03:28 PM by piper345

I have one more question, can you tell about some of the functions of your training?
fluffynight57

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:33:15 PM

What priority social skills will be taught to children?
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

Hello, very interested in your project, it looks promising, what level of complexity will education be?
ixtusedu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

Guys, I have a problem. I joined your group in telegram and only then found out that you have a bounty for telegram. Will I get bonuses?
First you need to join Telegram IXE Airdrop https://t.me/ixtusbot and our bot system will see that you are participant. Then you should join to our main group. If you did the opposite, unfortunately, but the bot system does not allow you to participate in the campaign. Read the rules on our Bounty page  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4464345.0
Bziir

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

It is a very exciting project, I like the idea of the project, I think that the project will be implemented in the crypto world

Ixtus is an interactive edutainment platform, which takes the format of a blockchain-supported multimedia education to be conveniently accessed through devices across platforms anywhere in the world as long as there is connectivity

Education is the key to human development. I see IXTUS play a role in that. maximizing blockchain technology for education is a great plan. I will follow the development of this platform.
Do not hesitate. Ixtus is an educational platform, using the main character in "Little Detective", Team, can help children manage themselves and develop a positive attitude toward learning from a young age.
ixtusedu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

Why little detective, why you selected this name for your project?
A "Little Detective" is the main character - Tim, whom we created through role modeling, which can help children, independently manage and develop a positive attitude towards learning from a young age. Hence the name.
ixtusedu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

I have one more question, can you tell about some of the functions of your training?
Sure, One of important function of our curriculum is to prepare the children for
formal education. To achieve this, the platform covers languages, mathematics,
art, music, physical education and general knowledge, which is a combination of
science and social studies.
ixtusedu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

Hello, very interested in your project, it looks promising, what level of complexity will education be?
Greetings, the specially designed curriculum adheres to the Kindergarten Curriculum
Framework developed by the Ministry of Education, Singapore.
You can visit our site for more information http://ixtus.io
ixtusedu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

What priority social skills will be taught to children?
Hello, through our programs, the children will learn how to communicate, play and interact with others, the interaction among the characters will also encourage children to hone their communication and social skills. As the children strengthen their foundational literacy and numeracy skills through the product, their confidence will blossom and they will be eager to learn new things and gain more knowledge.
ixtusedu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

Hello, what do you intend to create in general?
We intend to create an interactive edutainment platform, which takes current multimedia education formats a step further. Targeted at preschool to lower primary school children from 3 to 8 years of age. We want our preschool children to enjoy observing, exploring and discovering the world. To cultivate thinking and life-long learners, we need to nurture our children to learn to think and to think to learn from an early age.
dennyk96

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

Hi, why did you choose the Singapore curriculum? Is he really good at teaching children?
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

Will there be a special approach for children with diverse abilities?
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:00:09 PM

Does it have a specific educational orientation?
ixtusedu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

Will there be a special approach for children with diverse abilities?
Every child learns differently and we need to cater to the variety of learning preferences and abilities in order to cover every aspect of development and enhance individual potential.
ixtusedu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

Hi, why did you choose the Singapore curriculum? Is he really good at teaching children?
Hi, Singapore has, over the years, developed a strong public education system with high standards in teaching and learning. Our edutainment portal is benchmarked against the same world-class standards and the endorsements by distinguished academics as testimonials to the quality of our product.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: